View Single Post
Old 18-Apr-12, 17:12
Points: 12,388, Level: 48 Points: 12,388, Level: 48 Points: 12,388, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Ever had your fetish used against you?

A few months back at my HS reunion - I ran into an old girlfriend, who knew and remembered very well my fetish - as she was the one to first put me in a headscissor - and my fetish grew from there.

Long story short, she followed me around the reunion all night, constantly making sexual comments at me...knowing full well I'm married with a child. Not to mention, she put on 30-40lbs since HS, and clearly went downhill since I last saw her.

After about 2 hours at the party, she started acting way too drunk, and asked me to help get her back to her room (reunion was at a hotel). Wanting to get her off my back for the night, I obliged.

A few minutes later, my head was very unwillingly trapped in her big thighs. As I initially tried to tell her in a demanding tone to let me go, she constricted her lethal grip so tight, the fight in me was quickly drained.

After only 2-3 minutes, I found myself pleading and begging to her just to not squeeze too hard. My jaw felt like it was at a breaking point from the inner thigh pulses. It didn't take long for me to accept the fact that I was under her control.

With my head still lodged deep between her legs, I was told to remove my pants. Knowing that this chubby, ugly woman had full control of me, I was no longer thinking with my mind. After a very long squeeze that left me on the brink of passing out, she had quickly mounted me, sliding my ... into her. I spent the rest of the night having some part of my body between her legs.

She clearly remembered my fetish from years ago, and had no problem using it to get me to spend the evening with her. Anyone else ever have a similar experience?
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to dakidof99 For This Useful Post: