View Single Post
Old 27-Nov-16, 07:32
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: who had session with Skylar Rene?

I had a mini session with her at a wrestling event, maybe 3 years ago. She's a ton of fun and a favorite of mine. She's more expensive but she's worth it.

She's pretty big, about 155 lbs and stronger than average (though I don't think she's Arekah, or Rapture strong), but she's stronger than average and I saw her knock a guy out so fast he didn't even know what was going on, so he didn't tap, he was just out in a reverse head scissors. When I wrestled her, I said "go slow" with the head scissors or triangles, cause I knew she wouldn't need close to full strength to get a tap out of me.

She did some smothering too and she's good at that. I like ladies to have some softness and curves. I don't like body-builders or really cut MMA bodies, so to me, Skylar is my perfect type. She's careful, friendly she respects limits but she can give a beatdown too if that's what you want. She's playfully dominant and she was very respectful of my instructions and limitations. I'd love to see her for a full our or two and maybe even shoot another video with her where she pushes my limits. I've seen her throw some good punches and knees in videos. I don't know if she does knockouts on request or only (by accident), cause I didn't ask for one and I don't care for being knocked out.

I think she had an injury a year or two back if I remember right. For playful-semi competitive I think she's as good as ladies get, especially if you like bigger girls. For full out competitive, I don't know. She might not be the best at that, but I've never seen her go full competitive and I don't go full competitive anymore myself. I'm too old.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: