View Single Post
Old 20-Mar-18, 05:47
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: My first Girlfriend
Author Name: Unknown

When I was 18, I met my first girlfriend, Gianna. At first it was just like any normal relationship, complete with our share of little game playing. One of the things we used to do, though, would change my life forever. It all started out when Gianna asked me how much I loved her and I told her that I loved her enough to bow down and actually kiss her feet (not thinking that she would take me up on the offer). Not only did she ask me to do this but she had me do it every night. It did not matter to her if we were on the beach walking around barefoot all day or if her feet were in her sneakers without socks and sweating that day, my job had become to worship her feet for longer and longer periods each and every night. This took a turn for the worse when one day we were in a terrible argument over something I had done and Gianna pointed to the floor and told me, "You better get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet and beg for forgiveness or you are out of here!". I loved her so much and did not want to lose her so I did her request. She was still furious after half an hour of my begging and decided to call her friend Diane, who never really liked me just like all of Gianna's friends. She explained what had happened and Dianne must have asked where I was and I heard Gianna casually say, "Oh, he's here on the floor kissing my feet right now". This must have freaked Diane out because I heard Gianna trying to convince her that it was true for 5 minutes before she eventually told her to come over and see for herself.

Now let me explain that I am a straight male and am not really into kissing my girlfriend/owners feet much less someone that I do not particularly like. This meant nothing to Gianna. She hung up the phone and pulled me up to my knees by my hair explained to me what would be required of me when her friend arrived, and I obeyed because I did not want to lose the love of my life. Then the doorbell rang and my life would never be the same. As instructed I answered the door and let Diane in. She had a look on her face as if she was still trying to figure out if this was real or not. Once in the living room Diane said hi to her friend and sat down. It was then that I knew my instructions but wasn't sure if Gianna would actually make me do it or if she were bluffing. So I just stood there. Gianna looked at me and said, Well...we’re waiting". At this point I swallowed my pride and got on my hands and knees and crawled to Diane and bowed my head down and said, "Diane, I am now Gianna's slave. Would you like me to clean your sneakers with my tongue for you?" There was still hope, maybe Diane could not put anyone through such humiliation and would refuse out of kindness. No such luck. After about a minute of her hysterical laughter, Diane said, "Sure, I have been waiting to do something like this to you for a long time now. Start with the tops". Like a good slave I bowed my head and for the first time in my life, actually began licking someone's dirty sneaker. As I licked, I could hear them talk as if I were a piece of property. They said this is a dream come true and that it was something every girl should own. When the tops were finished I thought I was done, and then to my horror, sat back, put her feet up and pointed, saying "allright, now I want the bottom of my sneakers to look just like the day I bought them". Without knowing why I didn't run, I did this and gave them blackmail material on me forever.

The next day I woke up hoping that this would be something that would be forgotten and never repeated again. Silly me. Gianna and her friends were all 18 and seniors in high school. I was a recent graduate and not doing anything that day. Around 1:00 I got a phone call from her between classes and she told me to be at her house (I had the key) and waiting for her on my hands and knees with my head bowed to the floor at 3:00. When the time came and I bowed down waiting for her I was so nervous, not having any idea what to expect. I heard the door open and saw Gianna's shoes walk next to me, then I saw Diane’s walk to the other side, and then to my absolute horror, I saw a third unidentified pair. When Gianna told me to kneel upwards, I looked up into the eyes of my most hated enemy, Melissa. A little background on Melissa: she was Gianna's friend who she had to stop seeing because me and her were always at each others throats. I had spit on Melissa once, thrown a slap at her, and called every name under the sun until I told Gianna it was either her or me, and at the time the choice was me. Now I am on my knees in front of her and I see her grab me by the hair, pull my head back and spit a gigantic wad of spit right in my face before she even says a word. Melissa broke out laughing at me and told me to bow down and clean every speck of dirt off of her shoes and told me that my impending punishment would be more severe if I didn't. As she relaxed and I knelt, she would have me tell her how sorry I was for the stuff I did in the past and have me answer while still licking the bottom of her shoes. The other girls laughed at how my speech sounded with my tongue dragging across the bottom of Melissa’s footwear.

This bring me to my life today. For the last six months I have stayed kneeling every day at three o'clock only to have Gianna, Diane, Melissa, and three other girls come over Gianna's every day after school. My duties are:

Shoe cleaning: I must crawl to all six girls and lick clean the top and bottom of their sneakers, no matter what they stepped in (usually on purpose).

Feet cleaning: I then wash my mouth with soap and crawl back to them and take off their shoes and socks. At this point I start with licking in between each toe and swallowing the toy jam, them I suck each toe and chew any long toenails and swallow them, then I lick the top and bottom of their bare feet until they push my face away with the bottom of their foot.

Toilet service: This all takes place in the basement and the bathroom is upstairs. Gianna tells me that her friends shouldn't have to walk all the way upstairs to go to the bathroom as long as I am there. Melissa always tells me that she holds it in day in school, no matter how much she ate or drank just waiting for me. I don't think that Melissa has even used a toilet that much in the last six months.

Air freshener: The girls do not like the smell when one of them has gas so my job is to sit on the floor in front of a chair, tilt my head back so it is face up on the seat, and then whoever has to will pull her pants down and sit with my face up the crack of her ass and fart directly into my open mouth so that I can suck it up and they don't have to smell it. Melissa usually "accidentally" forgets to stop sitting on my face for a few minutes after farting.

Punching bag: Whenever one has a breakup or it's that time of the month, I stay on my hands and knees and am kick, punched, spit on, and beaten for as long as it takes to make them feel better.

Doormat: There is not a day that goes by where I do not have all six standing on me at once. Luckily, there combined weight is only about 650 pounds. usually they will all stand on me, the one who is standing on my face will wipe her bare feet off on it for about a minute, then get off and go to the back of the line (my legs) and wait her turn again. This is done to toughen me up for when they have a party in the future and I will be the doormat.

Ashtray: I stay on my hands and knees with my mouth open while Melissa (the only smoker) taps her ashes into my mouth. And finally,

Amusement: They like to sit in a wide circle, blindfold me, and have me crawl to whomever I think snapped their fingers and kiss their feet. If I am right, I go back to the middle and await the next snap, if I am wrong, the person whose feet I kissed gets to spit in my face and I try again.

So this is my life now and I hope you have enjoyed it. My owners have also told me to say that I am available for parties with them only requiring a small fee for my services. Oh well, I have to go, it's almost three o'clock.

Added after 9 minutes:

News Paper Report:

Saudi princess makes decorator 'kiss her feet’, orders guards to 'kill this dog'

DECCAN CHRONICLE
Sep 29, 2016

Paris: In yet another case involving the royalty abusing their staff, a Saudi Arabian princess forced a painter to 'kiss her feet' and ordered her bodyguards to kill him. "You have to kill this dog, he doesn't deserve to live," she told her guards.

According to a report in the Daily Mail, the victim had arrived at the property to carry out some basic decorating but ended up annoying the princess.

Reports stated that the princess caught the decorator clicking photographs of the place on his mobile phone. She accused him of selling them to the media.

The princess, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been accused of kicking the man, before abusing him inside a palatial flat in the French capital city of Paris.

She then called her bodyguards and asked to tie up the man and ordered him to kiss her feet.

The man's ordeal ended after four long hours, following which he was thrown out of the property. He was told to 'never return' to the area.

A case has been registered by the police, but no action has been taken yet.

The victim had also asked for some money for the work he had done. However, he hasn't received any payment yet.

Last edited by jahampanah; 20-Mar-18 at 05:47.