View Single Post
Old 18-Oct-18, 06:29
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: True Story: Unexpected scissor, sexual, domination

Part 2 the conclusion

Arielle now stands in front of me, wearing her bikini, thigh high stockings, 4 inch heels. Her 21 year old, 5’0” frame is inches away from my 65 year old, 5’9” frame. She looks up and stares at me with laser focus. I am aroused. She is hot. She smells wonderful. I glance down and see her cleavage. I am in heaven. Her eyes are focused on mine. I feel her dominance. She begins to lecture me that she is in charge, what is going to happen, and what my place is going to be. My mind begins to wonder as she talks......

Prior to right now, I had spent the better part of two weeks explaining my kink history, from BDSM, to wrestling, to scissors, to sexual preference, to roleplay adventures, and to what makes me happy and content. I went into detail about my frustrations and my disappointments in two marriages. I had done this before with dozens of other women. The result was always the same, disappointment.

I was not prepared for what was to follow. This shy young woman had a dark side that was never explained or hinted at. She seemed chill. Before me stood a confident woman who told me she had a dominant side, and that she was going to unleash it on me. She said that I was to call her Madame when addressing her.

I think I was smilling as I was trying to process what was going on. Out of nowhere the hardest slap I ever felt landed on my cheek, followed by 4-5 more. She then grabbed my throat with one hand and began choking me. She wasnt playing. These were vicious slaps and painful chokes. My neck still hurts four days later. She lectured me that I was her slave, what the rules would be from now on. She talked of pegging me at a future date. I know what pegging is, havent done it, and really dont want to do it, but I wasnt being given a choice.

She then had me down on the floor on all fours. She proceded to execute various standing headscissors on me. Her thighs felt heavenly. The pressure was tight but not painful. This was her first attempt at a dominant scissorhold. She demanded that I tell her how to inflict more pain by using proper scissor technique. I explained that Madame should cross her ankles to exert more pressure on my neck. It hurt!

Over the next four hours, I was subjected to dozens of hard slaps, dozens of hand chokes, verbal abuse, hard spanking by hand and kitchen utensils. I was ordered around to mix her drinks, get her food, walk around on all fours. She played verbal games designed to confuse me. The penality for wrong answers was pain.

We spent a good hour on the sofa, she lying down, propped up by pillows with my neck firmly locked between her athletic legs. She watched episodes of South Park as I lay there being squeezed. She again instructed me to show her proper scissor technique. I showed her the figure 4, facing away. I placed my neck far up in the V of her right leg. Her left leg hooked over her right leg as it was folded under my neck. She tightened up, raised her hips, and squeezed. I attempted to yell RED as that was our code to stop things. There was no sound coming from my mouth. I frantically tapped her leg to be let go. Eventually she eased up with major laughter coming from her lips. She told me that saying RED or tapping was going to result in suffering before she would honor the release.

Prior to today, I told her our sugar daddy arrangement would not involve sex. She was happy about that. i told her I longed to be owned by legs. I explained that I wasnt into physical BDSM play, but wanted scissor domination. During the last hour of abuse, I was told to strip naked, which I eagerly did. We had talked limits at the beginning of our session. We agreed on no bodily fluids. She surprisingly asked that if she wanted oral, would I be okay with it? I told her yes, but didnt expect it to happen. I thought it was just more of the mind games she was playing all evening.

My wife would be home in an hour so I pleaded we not go more than 30 more minutes. It wasnt my call. I could only hope she would honor my request. I was at this point of the evening sore all over. My face hurt from the slaps. My jaw hurt from scissor holds. My neck hurt from the hand chokes. My ass hurt from the spankings. I was in and out of subspace. That is a BDSM term used when you begin to lose your ability to feel pain and go into a trance like state. I was going in that direction.

Arielle decides to lie down on the sofa. She takes off her bikini bottom. She orders that I lick her. For the next 30 or so minutes I perform oral on her. She mixes in head and neck scissors. She positions me where she also beats my ass. Scissors, oral, and beating all at once. I go into subspace. I am in a trance. Its all foggy. The evening ends.

Several days later, I am still in an emotional fog. I repeat over and over to myself and say the words, unbelievable, amazing, life changing. I was and am truly owned. I am so at peace and relaxed.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post: