Thread: Reverse rape
View Single Post
Old 03-Jan-12, 13:19
Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reverse rape

Let me tell you something Women can and do abuse men. Women can be just as sexually agressive. As a child I was abused by a woman and an older girl. As a Man I have actually been pinned down by a woman when she was drunk. Vanda in tie up games left me there for 2 hours then came back and had sex with me there was a knife by the side of the bed. These things happened and I did not make them up. There is no need to make them up.

Women today are more aggressive than they have ever been. They have more freedom and they know how to use it.

I used to run a group for Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse by women when they were children. There were a lot and far from being boastful about the experience a lot of them hardly opened up. But things that were said are not limited to:

Forced tie up by a stepmother
Full rape by an older Sister
Babysitters seemed to be the main ones that abused them.

I did have a full film on youtube but it was taken down which is amazing as they do not take down stuff about Men abusing Women. I am sure some Women probably complained. It was from a 1997 TV Documentary on Women abusing Children sexually.

Steve
The Following User Says Thank You to chemer For This Useful Post: