View Single Post
Old 25-Nov-11, 19:43
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: Wife take charge (mild femdom, humping, anal, female muscle)

Foot licking-------------------------------

The first time I thought about doing something a little different was after we'd been married several years. I heard about the unfortunate passing of Lisa and thoughts of her were constantly popping into my head. The feelings of her wrapped around my toes and lapping at my ass would drive me mad. I would wonder how I could get my wife to cooperate.

I put a plan into action. I would do to her what Lisa did to me. Then I could hint about my desire for the same. It was a bold move. Like I said our sex life was pretty plain and there was certainly a good chance that my wife would stop me before I even got started.

I waited for the right chance and finally found it one night as she sat in our living room reading a book. I was scared. Silently I walked into the room and stood at her feet. She looked up at me and smiled. I started slowly removing my clothes until the last stitch was removed.

It felt funny standing there completely naked. She just looked at me and smiled. I lowered myself to he floor and hesitantly pulled one of her feet to my lips. I felt my body stir, something was exciting me. I pulled her big toe into my mouth and let my tongue gently explore around it.

I started to lose myself. I let my tongue explore her entire foot. I didn't know if she was reading her book or relaxing, I didn't bother looking. If I was going to do this, it was going to be just for her. It had to be just for her because I wanted it to be just for me.

I shifted to her other foot. I could hear her getting excited, her body responding to me. It was exciting me. I pulled the toes through my mouth, running my tongue between each one. Working across her feet with my wet kisses.

I didn't have a foot fetish, but there was something that was sexy about being like that. Sitting on the floor nude at my wife's feet sucking her toes. A feeling that I can only explain as submitting came over me. I started to think about only her pleasure, though I was certainly very excited.

I looked past my wife's book and up into her eyes. I could tell by the way her body was shifting that she was interested, but she looked like she was reading her book. My cock shuddered. The thought of me there at her feet nude pleasing her while she read her book was actually exciting me.

I pressed my hands to her hips and worked her pants and panties off. I bent down to kiss her ankles and felt a rush of cool air through my slightly spread bottom.

If I had ever seen my wife with her pants completely off and her top still on I couldn't remember when. There was something about that look, especially the white work blouse, that really worked for me. I always thought her legs where sexy, cuvy and strong from all sports she have done over the years. I shifted between her legs and slowly kissed the insides of her stong thighs, working from her knees to her full black bush.

I loved eating her, though she never really seemed to get completely off on it. She would always tell me that me being inside of her and the closeness of sex was what she really enjoyed. In a way I knew that going down on her was as much for me as her.

I took in her odor, my tongue lapping against her thighs and outer lips, her wiry hair rubbing through my teeth and nose. I worked my tongue between her lips and felt her shudder. She was soaked and my tongue easily slid around her, finding her sweetness exhilarating.

I pushed her thighs wider and wider working my tongue all around. I could feel my own excitement surging to my hips, my cock swollen hard. Eating her like this was driving me mad. I reached my hands up to touch her breasts, but her arms were in my way. She was still reading her book.

Slowly my hands went back to her hips and I wondered was she really reading? I shifted my hands under her thighs and spread her openings wide for easier access, my tongue burrowed into her hole, she shook.

I worked my tongue around and around inside of her before slowly pulling it out. I really didn't want to do what I did next, but I so wanted it done to me that I lifted her ass up a little and let my tongue drift against her anus.

My stomach twitch and fluttered as I felt her first clench her entire body then instantly relax, her opening widening. She was so wet my tongue slipped inside. I had done it. I gulped. I explored her for what felt like minutes, my tongue entering and exiting her, sliding up and down the tight crevice.

She was moaning and panting, but the book never left her hands. I kept exploring finally pulling up and finding her clit, I licked it. Her response was immediate. I felt the familiar change of her juices as she sprayed them upon my face.

She was coming. Her thighs twitched and jerked, her hips pressing against my face. I pulled her in and out of my mouth, then pressed my tongue flat against her. Finally I felt the touch of her hand in my hair, pulling me tight to her body.

She held me there i her strong grip for a while, while her body finished its joy. I could smell her all over my face and taste her deep in my throat and my own excitement was refusing to abate, shifting uncontrollably between my legs.

"Shouldn't you put my pants back on?" she looked down at my and smiled. I grabbed her pants and sat on the floor by her feet while she read the book wondering what she was going to do with me.

She didn't do anything, just let me sit there. Occasionally she rubbed my head and said that I had made her feel good.
I stayed with her like that for over an hour, nude at her feet. I touched her feet and rubbed her strong thighs before finally quietly gathering my things and going to the bedroom, while she continued to read her book.

She came in later and lay behind me. I was still naked and as I would usually do, I pressed into her spoon. My cock shuddered as she wrapped her arm around my chest and pulled me really tight into her. It felt really confortable and secure beeing almost engulfed by her solid feminine body. We fell asleep like that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: