View Single Post
Old 13-Sep-15, 04:50
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Woman's Place...is Wherever She Wants

Part 4:

I was dreaming about Anna, having her body wrapped around me, when the real one shook my shoulder. “Come on, wake up.” I opened my eyes and winced at the light. There was a little bit of dawn light trickling in from outside but she had turned on the lights, making everything clearly visible, including Anna standing on the stepladder, wearing a black sports bra. She smiled. “Get up, Andy. If you don’t I’ll come in there after you.”

I smiled back, muttered something about morning people, and rolled onto my other side away from her. The bed creaked as she climbed up. “Sit up and scoot down,” she ordered, which I did and she fell in behind me. I started to turn to face her but she gripped my shoulders and leaned in to kiss me, turning my head. Once again her tongue forced its way into my mouth and pinned my own. As we held that French kiss she scooted up a bit, her hard nipples tickling my back, and her legs wrapped around my ribs. She didn’t squeeze at all and finally we broke that kiss.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Good morning to you.” She nipped playfully at my nose. “I’m glad you got punched in the head,” she continued and then giggled at my confused expression. “Not because you got punched, silly, but it gave us this opportunity. I’m glad we finally got this chance; it seems like every other opportunity kept getting torpedoed by something.”

“I’ve felt the exact same way.” I crooked a small smile. “Maybe I should be grateful for David.”

“I wouldn’t go that far.”

“Me neither.”

“But speaking of David, how is your head? I should’ve asked before that go last night but when you get into the moment, what’s a girl to do?” She shrugged.

“It’s feeling much better now.”

That feline grin flashed briefly. “Well, in that case, before we do anything else I want to show you something.”

I raised my eyebrows. “What?”

She scooted forward, bumping her crotch into the small of my back. “Move forward,” she said, which I did, but she bumped me along to speed up the process, her legs still lying next to my sides.

After a bit, I said “If I go any further I’m going to fall off.” I was perched on the foot of the bed and it was a long way down.

Anna blew into my ear. “That’s alright; I won’t let you fall.” As she spoke her legs coiled around my midsection, locking me in a figure-four bodyscissors, and with a grunt she shoved me forward one more bump. I gasped, cringing, and then realized I wasn’t falling.

I looked forward. Facing the bed was Anna’s closet, which made up most of the wall and the doors were all mirrors. Anna was perched on the edge of the bed, her hands placed behind each post to keep her upright, and I was hanging in midair, held there by her legs. She squeezed tighter and I groaned as she slowly ratcheted up the pressure. I placed my hands on her thighs; they were as hard as steel cables. She finally stopped tightening after a minute, at which point I could still sip air.

I looked up at the mirror and through that met Anna’s eyes. She grinned and then shook me, jostling me like I weighed nothing as she held me in midair, and I could watch the whole thing on the mirror. If I tried to free myself from her legs I would crash down on the floor, which was further away than I would like. All I could do was hang there, completely dependent on Anna’s mercy.

“Anna, please, let me go. You’re hurting me. Why are you doing this?”

“I wanted to show you my legs. You like them?”

“Yes,” I rasped, placing my hands again on them. They were exciting to touch, even in my predicament. In fact, they seemed more exciting now that I was completely under their power. Anna looked at me, her eyebrows raised, and she shook me some more. “Yes,” I repeated. “They’re beautiful, and strong, and powerful. They’re wonderful and you should be proud of them.”

She grinned. “That’s why I like you. You’re smart and you catch on quick. I am proud of my legs and any boyfriend who wants to get any headway with me needs to really appreciate them.”

“I do, they’re amazing.”

“I thought you would. I’ve seen you taking peeks. But this is to make sure. So how do you feel?”

“I feel…helpless. You have me suspended in mid-air and can do pretty much anything with me. It’s actually…exciting, feeling your legs wrapped around me and knowing I’m dependent on your mercy.” I started massaging her legs.

“Good, that’s exactly what I want.”

There was silence for a little while as she held me, periodically jostling and squeezing me to remind me of her control, although I didn’t need the hint. “So this explains the bed setup,” I said. Being held this up emphasized my helplessness, but the narrow bed and extra-high posts meant that Anna had something to keep her stable on the bed, while the mirror meant that the quarry could look and see his helplessness.

“You’re the first guy to notice that, or at least say something about.”

“Have you done this to a lot of guys?”

“This specifically, uh…seven.” I noted the ‘this specifically’ and wondered what else she did to her boyfriends.

“Anybody I know?”

“Just Jeremy but that was a week or two before we met.”

“Jeremy…three months ago,” I mused and then laughed. “You must have been the one to break him.” Anna giggled and nodded. Jeremy was a little taller than me, although skinnier. Overall he was a good guy, but for several months he’d turned into a total gym rat and been excessively loud and annoying about it. That is until about three months ago when all of a sudden he’d stopped talking about his muscles or his gym routine.

“Yup,” Anna replied. “He was so humiliated that his muscles he’d been fawning over couldn’t do anything to me, to my legs. Have you noticed how he cringes whenever I get aggressive at him?”

“I had wondered if there was something going on. Are you two together?”

“No, he’s an insecure twerp intimidated by a strong woman. I have no use for that. You on the other hand, are going to be most useful.” She pulled me back up onto the bed and uncoiled her legs. “Don’t try to move yet. Your lower body should be asleep.” She was right and I was a little intimidated by her calm tone, as if that was something completely ordinary. “When you can get up, meet me in the living room. You still have a debt from last night to pay.”

[To Be Continued]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post: