View Single Post
Old 10-Jan-14, 11:38
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brother vs Sister, A True Story

( This is another true brother vs sister story. Similar situation to the first one. Again this true story was not written by me.)

This reminds me of my childhood because my sister was just plain stronger than I was. She did not get any lucky holds on me because she did not need to, she could just plain whip my ass. The first time she ever did it turned out to be one of the most humiliating experiences of my life but I finally got used to it.

I was fifteen and she was 13 at the time, like you she was 2 years younger, and had always been somewhat of a smartass and we were at school and this day, she had lost some money and accused me of taking it. I knew that she knew I had not taken it, but she just wanted to have something to be asmartass about and she rode me about it all day, accusing me of taking it. At lunch that day, we always got ice cream after we ate and this day someone asked her if she wanted some and she said something to the effect that she could not afford it today because her brother had stolen the money.

Already being pissed at her for doing this sort of thing all day, I had had enough by this time. There had been many times in our lives up to that time that I had wanted to beat the shit out of my younger sister but had not done so, thinking that it just plain looked bad to pick on your younger sister who you also outweighed by about 50 pounds. Well, this time I had had enough and I told her to take it back or I was going to beat the shit out of her. She replied to me something like, "Well come on my big weeneeass older brother because I bet you can't and even if you can what's it going to look like you beating up your younger sister, that is no great accomplishment, as if you even could."

Well like I said, I was pissed and did not care if she was my younger sister or not, I had decided to teach her the lesson I figured she had coming to her all our short lives. Well I lunged at her and she kind of sidestepped me and grabbed my head as I went by and kind of pushed forward and I fell to the ground at her feet. I heard the laughter of the other kids at
the sight of the younger sister putting her older brother on the ground and of course, I became enraged. She had tried to jump on top of me but I rolled over and avoided being pinned at first and got back up on my feet andcharged at her, aiming for the butt, meaning to flip her over and onto the ground. Well instead of falling back like she was supposed to, she
stopped me cold and did not fall back at all. Well, there I was with my arms around my sister's butt and she came up with her knee and gounged me in the chest.

While gasping for air she started pushing back on me and grabbed me around the butt and sthe next thing I knew, I was the one being body-flipped onto the ground by my younger sister. By this time, a crowd had gathered and my sister was the clear favorite in the fight. Even my friends enjoyed the sight and I guess the thought of the sister beating up her older
brother.

She jumped on top of me while I was on the ground and for a while, it looked like I was going to recover because we rolled around and it looked like I was going to wind up on top and maybe able to pin her. Some of my die-hard fans who I was on the football team with had gathered to try to cheer me on but by this time, I was just plain getting worn out.

She got off me on purpose, letting me up because she wanted the sheer joy of putting me on the ground one more timbefore the bitter end. Well when she did, I charged at her again but by this time, her confidence was up and mine was down and once again, she stopped me cold , grabbing me at the head and falling backward, flipping me on top of her. She then rolled over and sat on top of me and I had no choice but to quit trying. I remember my arms being at my side and she first grabbed the right one and then the left one and got me into the school-girl pin like your sister.

By this time it was all over but the remarks that were being made like, "Hey Robinson, how does it feel like, being beat up by your younger sister." She went through the do you give bit and I had no choice but to sumbmit.From that time on, she was the clear one in control at home and everywhere and when it got around school I had gotten beat up by her, I think I seriously wanted to commit suicide, (not really), but it was bad.

People who had not seen the fight would come up to me either asking me if it was true or telling me that there were a bunch of lies going around school about me being beat up by my sister. If I denied it and she found out about it, I was in deep doo-doo. She even went home that afternoon and told our parents that I had had a fight but did not say she had done it, preferring instead to let it hang over my head and threaten to tell them if I did something like disobey her.

There were many times after that when I would try to fight back but each time she'd kick my ass. I one time threatened to tell our parents, but she asked how that would look having to admit to them that my younger sister could kick my ass and I realized she had a point and gave into her.

We are good friends to this day, and her smartass ways have long since gone, but every once in a while when we have a disagreement, usually in fun these days,she might jokingly tell me that she used to whip my ass in high school and would do so again if I did not behave. She even found the money that she accused me of stealing that day, which means she beat me up for nothing,but I don't think she ever really thought I had taken it anyway, she just wanted to smart off to me. When she found it, she did not apologize or anything, just told me she had found the money. I don't think she cared whether I knew anyway, just wanted another opportunity to humiliate me.

Anyway, that is my story.

Last edited by bruce911187; 10-Jan-14 at 11:46.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: