View Single Post
Old 11-Oct-18, 21:31
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Girlfriend Scissor Discovery

Hi mixfightor,
She is definitely aware of how much I enoy her scissors. This isn’t really attached to specific incidents we’ve had so I didn’t previously include this, but I’ve explicitly told her several times how much I like when she uses her legs on me when we wrestle around. She usually giggles and says she likes it when she uses her legs on me too.

One thing about her is that she seems to be very shy about talking about the subject out loud most of the time, even now, although currently less so than she used to be. Her self-confidence and willingness to dive into everything seems to come in spurts, at random times. But let me tell you, when they do happen, they happen.

Sometimes this kind of makes me wonder if she really is as into the whole thing as I am, or if she is just deciding to give in and humor me at times. But I do tend to get paranoid too easily. C does a good job of erasing these doubts through all the little things she does, such as randomly scissoring my leg sometimes when we are sitting close, or playfully locking her legs around me after I pull away from a kiss, and theatening to squeeze me for trying to leave. She’s also taken a liking recently to comparing herself to different kinds of snakes, either when we’re getting physical or just randomly throughout the day. Boa constrictor, anaconda, and rattlesnake are her favorites. I think the rattlesnake is more of a reference to biting rather than squeezing, which she’s starting to grow scarily fond of (Thankfully never too hard). There’s definitely no relation to the rattlesnake’s tail, because she tries her hardest to give me as little warning as possible before she strikes.

Still have a couple more memorable incidents to share with you guys. If any other forum-goers have similar situations or have had them in the past, please feel free to share here. It’s really nice for me to relate these things to other people (telling friends and family about these incidents seems out of the question) and I don’t wanna feel like I’m just speaking into an empty room. Advice for keeping the fire stoked or other relevant things to keep in mind are also very welcome, as my paranoid brain does like to worry me at times about being too creepy/pushy/not-pushy enough, etc.
More to come soon.

Last edited by bartstuy; 11-Oct-18 at 21:37. Reason: Spelling
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post: