View Single Post
Old 14-Aug-13, 07:11
Points: 1,177, Level: 13 Points: 1,177, Level: 13 Points: 1,177, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Ultimate Surrender Debut Match (F vs FtM): Wenona vs Sonny

“Aw, is that sore, Mr T-guy? Well, surprise, surprise … that’s what happens to losers … especially big cocky butches like you who waltz in here, and think Ultimate Surrender is a fucking walk in the park!” Wenona sadistically taunted. In the background I could also hear both Rain and Isis tittering softly, barely able to contain their mirth at my discomfort.

I squirmed and groaned and yelped as she continued relentlessly punishing my engorged, bulbous clit … I felt my body break out in a cold sweat from the pain and soon found myself swallowing my transmale pride and sobbed and begged: “No, no! P .. pp … PL …Please STOP … I beg of you, Wenona! I can’t take it any more!”

She let go of me and walked round to my front and roughly grabbed my under the chin and lifted my head, then pulled it towards the huge, pink latex dick while snapping, "Okay, loser, on your knees … suck my winning cock!!! Make it nice and wet!”

And as my lips slid over the huge, fake cock and started engulfing the enormous length, Wenona taunted me cruelly, pulling my head hard towards her: “Mmm, that’s a good boi … Looks like today I’m the ‘man’ wearing the cock, not you … LOSER! He! He!”
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The strap-on cock rammed down deep into my throat, making it hard to breath, and I felt my eyes roll in my head, and I almost gagged. Trying to catch my breath, gasping for air, and trying to keep from gagging, I struggled frantically to relieve the pressure of the dildo at the back of my throat.

“Gee, come on, Sonny! Haven’t you ever sucked a cock? … You can do a hellavu better than that! Fucking SUCK IT like you mean it … and as if this a real cock!”, she commanded, thrusting her hips forward to drive it back in.

With sweat breaking out on my forehead, my eyes almost popping, I obediently sucked and licked her cock, as best as I could, for what seemed almost like an eternity. Then Wenona again ordered me on hands and knees, and to lift my ass high in the air. Nothing seemed more humiliating to me than to be fucked like an animal from behind … of all the animals, humans are the only species to make love facing each other, and knowing that I was now to be fucked doggystyle seemed so terribly dehumanizing to me.

I felt some tears well up in my eyes and knew that I was about to get brutally fucked by that monster cock, and began to involuntary shake with some fear as well as some embarrassing lust. After slapping my puffy, exposed snatch with her rubber dick a few times, causing me to flinch and tremble a little, I felt the head of that monster size dildo press against the entrance of my cunt.

" Now Sonny boi, are you ready to get the fucking of your life?", Wenona taunted. She shoved it in slowly at first, gradually opening up my frontal hole by pushing my thick labia aside, and kinda wriggling it in, but once she had the head fully in, she plunged it in with the full force of her strong athletic body … right to the hilt, her pubis slapping hard into my ass. To my shame, I literally shrieked and moaned like a girl as it fully entered me. OOOOHH FUCK!...OH GAWD, IT’S SOOOO BIG ... UNNNGHH!!!

The combination of the lube and my own excitement fortunately meant there was little resistance as Wenona started slowly, fucking me in and out with deep strokes, gradually picking up the pace. I gasped and groaned out loud every time she hit bottom. I'd been fucked before by some of my babygirls, but I'd never felt so full, and deeply penetrated!
“Ooooh, strap-on fucking my first butch boi … is making me so WET!”, Wenona purred as she relentlessly drove the cock deep into my straining pussy!!!

The pain and pleasure were a mixed up blur as Wenona fucked me over and over again! Her rampant strap-on plunged like a piston, furiously in and out of my tight fuckhole, making embarrassingly wet, squelchy sounds. Then as Wenona tried to pull out as far as possible before ramming the huge strap-on full length back into me, it suddenly popped out with a loud plop as my violated twat gave a powerful contraction.

“Aw, don’t push it out, loser … I know you WANT it … I know many a night you’ve been masturbating … and dreaming wetly about this for ages … haven’t you, Sonny? He! He!”, Wenona laughed as she re-inserted her dick, and then rammed it all the way in one stroke … causing me to gasp and shudder in response … OOOH FUCK!

Wenona giggled as she resumed my furious fucking and gripped my hips pulling me hard towards her in rhythm with her thrusts: “Do you like my winner’s cock? Come on, Sonny, admit your loser pussy loves it! Say it, slut!!!”

Groaning in humiliation, but also in rising passion, I breathlessly blurted out as she continued impaling me from behind: “Uh, uh … yeah, yeah … my loser pussy … loves … loves your winning cock …”

Suddenly Wenona paused momentarily, and briefly glancing back over my shoulder, I saw that Isis was showing her something on a cell phone. Then she leaned forward, again forcefully driving the dildo right up to the wall of my cervix, gripped my head and turned it around and said: “Hey loser … just had a message from Princess Catie … she says you insulted her … and that she wants you to apologize to her in front of everyone … and to admit that you’re a nothing but a losing bitch!”

Feeling like shit, but having no choice, I looked into the camera, and tearfully did as she commanded. I could only imagine how delighted that little bitch Princess Catie must be watching this. Catelyn had prior to the match taunted and made cruel fun of me, and I’d stupidly retaliated by calling her names. She’s probably sitting there at home on her bed with legs spread wide, and pumping her own cunt with her vibe … enjoying every moment of my disgrace and humiliation.

Then Wenona, shoved her the fingers of both hands into the corners of my mouth, pulling my head back and up, in a move I’d often seen the winner apply to the loser at Ultimate Surrender, and started accelerating her pumping action … faster and faster it went … then she reached down with her left hand, and again teased out my little cock from its hood … starting to gently rub and circle it with her forefinger … and immediately I felt my sensitive clit harden and throb again … Her touch jolted me with another blast of pleasuring electricity. And soon another wave of thundering orgasms flooded through my heaving body, like tidal waves lapping on a beach … “Ung! Arr! UNG!! Fuck … yes, fuck …. Yes … YES!!! … I’m CUMMING!!!” And I felt her pulling out of me with a loud plop, giving my quivering butt a slap with the bare hand as I collapsed forward with arms and legs spread wide … my butch pussy and little cock still embarrassingly twitching in post coital spasms!!!

As I rolled over onto my back, Wenona planted her foot on my heaving stomach, then laughed and mocked me: “Shit, Sonny, you scream worse than a fucking girl … some man you are!”

I’d never felt so humiliated in my life, lying buck naked on the Ultimate Surrender mat, with the cameras rolling and knowing thousands of people would later be seeing Wenona standing victoriously over my defeated and abused transman body, and ready to add yet more embarrassment to my already shameful debut.

Wenona quickly unbuckled and slipped off her strap-on. Then she knelt alongside me, grabbed my chin and twisted my face up towards hers, and while looking me in the eye, commanded: “Come on, loser … time to pleasure my winning pussy!”

She lay back and spread her legs wide. She reached down with her both hands to open her swollen vulva, proudly showing me, and the camera her lovely twat, her lips pouting out showing her pink, wet depths. She proffered her small, but extended clit to me, spreading her slim, yet athletic legs, and arching her back backwards to tilt her pelvis up towards me. Her abs were tight and glistening with her sweat.

"Suck! Come on! Suck my winning clit, you big fucking bitch, SUCK IT! NOW!", she harshly ordered me.

Obediently I got on to my hands and knees and crawled towards her. Unhesitatingly I lowered my face and began to lap at her gorgeous pussy, circling her petite, excited clit with my tongue before my supple lips locked around it drawing and sucking on it hard.

"Yeah! Suck and lick my hot cunt, you big, butch slut!" Wenona gloated.

Wenona shoved her crotch forward, grinding her wet pubic mound against my face. Obediently I opened my mouth, and thrust my tongue forward. I tasted the strong juices from her pussy and began lapping them up. The Gymnast grabbed the back of my head holding on to my short hair and mashed her groin into my face, demanding I suck harder. I slurped and suckled at her oozing slit hole, my tongue dipping in as deep as it would go, lapping and twisting into Wenona's drooling slit.

In the mean time, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Isis had re-entered the arena, wearing a big strap-on cock as well, and positioned herself behind my raised butt. After giving me a couple of slaps on my already burning ass cheeks, I felt her fingers slide down to my cunt, and she began to pull and twist my pussy lips lewdly … pussy lips that were already abused and swollen … spreading and teasing them …

"Are you enjoying this, you losing slut?" Isis said, while I continued eating out Wenona.

Ashamed, I felt my juices starting to flow again, and Isis cupped my twat with her fingers so that it oozed between her fingers. She rubbed and pressed my huge, abused clit round and round. She spread my labia and forcefully squeezed the hood of my clitoris … of my little cock … stretching it out and pulling it up and down over the wet, swollen head of my throbbing dicklit … while I moaned and whimpered with each stroke.

Trying to ignore the erotic stimulation of my nether regions by Isis, I tried focusing on Wenona instead. I pushed my tongue out as far as possible and rasped it slowly over Wenona’s aroused clit, bringing a moan of pleasure from her. I wiped, ground and slithered my tongue over and over against the sensitive little fold of flesh, rubbing and teasing. Then I closed my lips over her clit as tight as I could, and then pulled and sucked deeply.

It felt great to hear Wenona yelp and then jerk against my face as her clit vibrated in time to my sucking mouth.

"OOOH that's it, bitch! That's it, loser … pleasure my winning pussy!!!!" she yelled.

Without interrupting my licking and sucking of Wenona, I felt Isis from behind, slowly slide the index finger of her left hand into the wetness of my butch slit, causing me to groan noisely. Slowly, she rimmed the opening, pulling at the still tight muscles that guarded my entrance. A second finger followed. Her strong digits pushed into my warm flesh and penetrated up to the third knuckle while I felt my Kegel muscles relaxing slightly.

And as I relaxed, Isis slid her third and fourth finger along side the others into me, and wedged it into the sticky folds of my cunt. The group of fingers was wedged just above the second knuckle. Then Isis spread and pushed her fingers alternately, until the breadth of her third knuckle was surrounded by the stretched muscles of my abused twat.

Spontaneously I grunted at this invasion: "Oh UNGH! UHHH UNGHH! OHHH NUHHH!", and couldn’t help momentarily pulling my head back from servicing Wenona’s drenched pussy. But she moaned loudly and gripped me behind my head pulling my mouth hard back into her moist folds.

“Oh no, Sonny … fucking get back to work … make me CUM!!!”, she shouted, trembling and quivering with horny desire for release.

Wenona began humping her vulva hard up into my face, her fingers holding my short cut hair in a vice like grip. I snorted for breath as Wenona’s cunt almost seemed to suck and pull on my tongue, drawing it deeper and deeper into her velvet depths. Sensing that she was getting close, I stabbed my tongue in and out rapidly, like that of a little lizard, feeling Wenona beginning to shudder, her whole body jolting with each thrust.

While Wenona was holding on to my head, her legs shot out, straight on either side of my face … and with a howl of animal pleasure she came … like a dam that had broken … “AAAIEEEEE!!!”, she screeched, quivering and shaking, while I was suddenly deluged with gush after gush of cunt juice, squirting from her gash. I spluttered as it filled my mouth … warm, strong tasting, feminine fluid which flooded my mouth, and ran down my chin as spurt after spurt shot up into my face, trapped as it was between the spasming thighs of Wenona.

Meanwhile behind me, Isis clenched and unclenched her hand, rotating it back and forth … slowly opening me up wider and wider … and suddenly I felt the last resistance of my heated tight hole begin to yield … and her hand slipped in all the way, right up to her wrist! Then Isis made a fist and began pumping, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

“OOOOHHHHHH shit … shit … shit … no… Ahhhhh… oh … oh… no … fuck …”, I moaned.

Soon Isis had her fist in five or six inches, twisting and pumping … while I writhed in ecstasy, another orgasm rapidly rising in my violated pussy. But this was deep, deep inside my vagina. Something I had never suspected existed. I was rapidly building to a deep orgasm …

She whispered, "You like that, you big butch, not so? My hand inside you, huh?”

Deeper and deeper Isis thrust, and more and more my ardor rose, I was building to a monumental orgasm … I groaned and humped back with each violent thrust of her fist … Then finally … I felt it come like a geyser: … “fuck… fuck … fuck … Uh … yes … yes …. OMG, I’m cu … cu … cumming!!! Yes …. YESSSSSSS!!!!!”, my cunt squirting and splashing copiously as Isis withdrew her fist from my powerfully contracting sheath … like a burst water pipe. Never before had I ejaculated … squirted … so profusely … not even in my college days before I’d started using testosterone! Quivering with exhaustion, dazed and delirious, I collapsed forward into Wenona’s still spread crotch.

“Jeez, look at the fucking mess you’ve made, boi … ”, Isis shouted angrily at me from behind. Then gripping me fiercely by my short hair, she pulled me off Wenona, and ordered me to first lick my own juices off her sticky fingers … and then to lap up my monstrous ejaculate … pussy juices … that lay in a widening puddle on the floor, and to also do the same for Wenona’s. While I shamefully licked and lapped up my own juices and that of Wenona from the floor, the two girls laughingly took turns to slap my already reddening butt with their bare hands from behind, telling me to hurry up.

“Oooh, Rain tells me that Boundfighter, one of your friends, suggested you use a chin-dildo on me if you won … and ride my face to orgasm …”, Wenona laughed. “but since you’re the fucking loser, Sonny, I’ll give Rain that pleasure now … Ha! Ha!”

And with those words, Rain came grinning from ear to ear from behind the camera, and strapped a big, black dildo securely onto my chin, and ordered me to lie on my back. It had a huge, wide head. Shorter than the one that Wenona had fucked me with, but veined, heavily studded, and just as thick; the chin-dildo was specially made for just that purpose. It's length allowed the wearer's mouth to stimulate the mound and clit of her/his lover while it was fully buried in the recipient's cunt. Rain quickly lowered her own wet muff forward, towards my mouth, and down onto the rigid cock, impaling herself deeply. Her cunt lips were spread wide by the cock, and her aroused clit was protruding pinkly from her upper labia, directly above my mouth.