View Single Post
Old 30-Nov-14, 13:13
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone session with Loren Blaine from St Augustine Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess cancelling 1 hour before session is routine for Loren.
Received text about 45 mins before session saying she would not be able to make it today.
Hoping to reschedule later tonight, but we will see.
Atleast there was no deposit involved.
I need to clarify that Loren did offer to reschedule for the following day, and said the reason she had to cancel was that the shoot she was filming at that time had run into some problems and she could not leave. And in her defense, she does shoot a lot of videos for the REALITY GIRLS site.
She also declined getting a deposit even though I offered, so I am positive she is not trying to rip anyone off.
I am going to try to schedule another session in mid December. I sent her a new E-MAIL a few days ago with no response yet, but with this being Thanksgiving weekend that is understandable. I will send a follow up E-Mail later this week and will see how that goes.
I have been waiting to have a session contact in Jacksonville FL for a long time as my job takes me there every 4-6 weeks, and it would be great to find a regular session there.