View Single Post
Old 03-Aug-18, 07:30
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,783 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Author John Blaze has written some of the best femdom stories that I've read.
Following are some of his stories:

Story Name: The Thrill Of The Sale
Author: John Blaze

Chapter 1

I’m not a bad person. I’ve never really set out to truly hurt anyone before. I’m not really sure how it even got to this point. But… it did. And I must admit, as much as I hate to admit it… winning feels good. Kind of weird for me to take such pleasure in another person’s humiliation…. Another person’s grief and misery. But, this really felt good. Well, I guess I should start from the beginning.

My name is Candice Smith. I sell medical equipment to hospitals. I’m Ivy league educated. I’m consistently number one at my job. I finish number one in my division for almost every contest and always max out my bpomid snd commission because I smash my quota every year. I win the awards and the nice President’s Honors trips to the exotic locations designed for the top 5% of earners in the company ….all the time. And because of this … people are jealous of me. Well that and…I’m drop dead gorgeous. I don’t say that to be conceited or sound like a diva. I say it as a matter of fact so that you can fully understand my story. I’m 5’7” inches tall. I have dark blond hair. And, quite honestly, a body to die for. I work out all the time and I’ve been blessed with what most men consider a beautiful face. I’ve done some modeling and acting in commercials and things. I have full lips and porcelain smooth skin. I have deep blue eyes and long blonde hair. I have a nice, firm body built from years of varsity tennis in undergraduate and post graduate study.

I’ve always found men to be fairly harmless creatures. Sometimes useless too, but harmless. In fact, at an early age I discovered that I could get damn near anything I wanted from them just by being really nice. You see, men love attention. Give them a little kindness, flash a smile, and they will eat out of your hands! I’ve always used this to my advantage. Nothing too serious, just a little harmless flirting and fun… but its gotten me some really nice gifts over the years. And when it comes to my career… forget it! Combine my brains and savvy with these looks and its almost not fair! What I’ve also discovered is that there is a certain role that we attractive women have… almost an unwritten law that dictates a job we have to do for all women… all humanity even! We must squash the egos of overly conceited men! You know the type - the kind that thinks he’s all that, that any woman should drop to her knees and blow him on command. Like I said before, I’ve never really reveled in hurting anyone - but I’ve certainly embarrassed a few. There is a certain look these men get in their eyes when you crush their egos that just puts me on cloud nine! Usually with a public snide comment or laughing in their face when they approach you with no class. I once had a man insist on the tired “throwing the jacket on the puddle” routine. He was a complete ass… so I walk on it, paused as the dirty water soaked into his expensive sport coat, wiped my fet for goot measure, and then… stole the cab he thought we would share. Youy should have sen the mortified look on his face as I drove off and the people around him laughed and pointed. Up until recently, that was my “top play”. Not anymore!

So anyway every good story has a villain and this one has a few. The first time I ever realized how much I could REALLY enjoy watching a man squirm was with Ben Frost. Ben was the kind of sales person everyone hates. He was real pushy, real cocky, and spoke with a tone of cheesy one-liners like a bad infomercial. There is only one real company that makes the types of equipment I sell other then my own employer. In many areas they are killing us… not in mine! My competitor brought Ben in town from New York because… well.. quite frankly I was kicking their assess. I was closing all the major accounts and they needed to find some way to compete. This was their best salesman in the nation and he was brought in to “take me down” . I saw him waiting at a client of mine’s office. I walked over to introduce myself and he said - “I know who you are. You’re the bitch that used to be top dog around here. Well, your reign is over sister.! I’m the new sheriff in town and this is a whole new ball game!” With that he slapped my hand away - the one I had extended in friendship and stood there smirking, black hair greased back.

“New sheriff?”….”whole new ball game?”… who talks like that? Then, he sat in his convertible white Mercedes and looked my way. “Maybe one day you can have a car like this…. But I doubt it! Not after wht I’ll do to your sales!“ Then he drove off. Never mind the fact I have TWO Mercedes and a BMW. How would he know? What an arrogant ass! At that moment I wanted him crushed. Not just to outsell him, but CRUSH him. So, I did. I continued to dominate the sales in the area, but now I focused on taking his accounts away. His predecessor wasn’t very good but he was polite. This guys was a complete jerk! So one by one, I stole all of his clients. His business shrunk, and shrunk, and shrunk until he was virtually business-less. There were two rumors on the street. 1) this clown was about to get fired. Everyone was laughing behind his back and to his face that I was eating him alive and he couldn’t do a damn thing. Whenever he saw me he was always real nasty with me. Jealousy at its worst. I shed no tears for his imminent dismissal.. Rumor 2) the largest hospital in the state was looking to purchase a ton of cardiovascular equipment. The kind that only two companies sell - Mine and Ben’s. We would be competing head to head for the largest deal either one of us had ever seen. If I got it, tons of bonus dollars and another #1 finish were certain. For him, it MIGHT save his job. Only one problem for little Ben…the head of cardiology was a former client of mine with another hospital and we were quite friendly. In fact, we had just had dinner together the other night.

Dr. White called me up to set an appointment. The day that I arrived I wore my power suit - look good/ feel good, right? I had on a silky smooth, form fitting black skirt suit with a semi low cut top under the jacket. It was a sunny day, so I wore my Gucci sunglasses and my Gucci stilettos to match. My nude pantyhose completed the power look. I sauntered into her office and sat down. After some pleasantries we got down to business and brokered the deal. It was all but finished when the secretary buzzed.

“Dr. White, your next appointment is here”, she said through the intercom.

Looking somewhat embarrassed, Dr. White mumbled that she had lost track of time and didn’t realize her next appointment was about to start… with my competitor… Bob. “Well,” she said “we can send him away cause the deal is yours.” she said.

I smiled and said, “To be fair, shouldn’t you at least hear him out. He drove all this way”

“He’s a clown” she replied. “You should hear him on the phone. So pushy and arrogant… and the way he speaks to my staff! “

I giggled at our mutual disdain for this man. Then I informed her not to worry. In fact, he would likely be gone soon. If he didn’t get this deal, I told her, he was toast.

Dr. White, a fairly attractive woman for her age (she just turned 50 and was in great shape) smiled and raised an eyebrow. “You mean he is desperate for this deal?”

“Desperate!” I confirmed. “In fact, a close friend of mine that works with him says that the conditions of his relocation package have him paying back his company for the expenses incurred to bring him here. He hasn’t made any money, so he’s more or less been only receiving a draw… which is being garnished!. His precious baby… his Mercedes may be re-possessed!”

Dr White smiled. “Let’s have a little fun with him then” She had an evil look in her eye. She buzzed him in and Bob walked in carrying his briefcase. When he saw me sitting there his eyes lit up. Part surprise part anger, he waited for me to stand up and leave. When I didn’t, he spoke. “What is she doing here?”

“Bob”, Dr. White started “I’ve asked Candice to come pitch her product as well. I need the best product and the best price. So sit down and show me what you’ve got.” It was a little unorhtodixed to have competitors both present, but Bob sat down and started his presentation. True to his personality, Bob spent the next 20 minutes not some much trying to sell his product but discredit mine! He did all but get up and slap me as he talked down me, my company, my products, and then offered what he thought would be a good price!

I was furious, but before I could speak Dr. White said. “Bob, that sounds decent but I think I’m going with Candice.” Bob looked scared and panicky.. Then angry. He cut his price some more… and then a third time. When Dr. White didn’t budge, he started to get borderline nasty with her. Then, as a last result… he started to beg.

“I’m sorry” she said “but I just like Candice’s products better. And, quite honestly, I like her better as well. You’re just not a nice person. You have no humility!”

“I… I … I can be humble! Please help me… I NEED this deal”

I’ll never forget what happened next! Dr. White pointed to the floor. “On your knees”

Bob froze. Did the head of cardiology at the state’s largest hospital just tell him to beg for her business… on his knees… and in front of his top competition? He paused and had a look in his eyes of disbelief. “Do you really want this business?”

Bob slipped out of his chair and got on two knees by Dr. White’s desk. I couldn’t help but giggle and he looked at me with a nasty look… but one slightly mixed with humiliation.

“Please Doctor. Please give me this deal… I can really be of great service!”

Dr. White smiled. “Of great service, huh? Lets see!” With that, she swung her chair sideways and motioned for him to crawl around the desk to be in front of her. She pushed forward so that he was in plain sight for me to see as well. Then, she crossed her legs and caught the heel of her shoe with the toe of the other. As her shoe hit the floor she extended her pant leg with the blue nyloned foot extended towards the kneeling Bob. “Then be of good service! Rub my feet. Rub the feet of a tired doctor if you are so humble and of such good service!” Bob swallowed hard but did not move. He looked at her, then looked at me. I was smiling brightly… amused at the dismantling of this jerk’s ego.

“Please.. I really need this deal!”

“You better do a good job then, huh?”

Bob turned bright red and then in front of his top competitor he stooped to a new low. He grasped her stockinged foot and started to rub. “Come on Bob”, Dr. White started “I thought you wanted this deal!” Bob started rubbing a little harder. Dr. White started to give orders - “Use your thumbs on my sole more…. Mmm that’s nice…. Tug on my toes…. More pressure on that spot” Bob obeyed like a good little foot masseuse. I periodically giggled and each time he would shoot me a nasty but embarrassed look. Dr. White was enjoying giving me such a show while using this fool for our amusement. Then she smelt blood in the water and went in for the kill!

“Bob, describe to me what my feet feel like”. Bob just stared at her with a dumb look on his face. “Tell me about my feet.” Silence. “Well, are they soft?

“Um.. Sort of…”

“Where are they not soft?”

“Well… its hard on the heel… and on the outside of the big toe…”

“What else?” Dr. White said, starting to giggle at the task she had given him. “What comes to mind as you rub my foot?”

“Stopping!”

Both Dr. White and I broke out laughing! “Seriously, tell me about my feet!” With that, she re-crossed her legs and kicked off her other shoe, extending her newly exposed foot to Bob. He dejectedly grabbed her other foot and started rubbing.

“Damp” he said. “Your feet are damp.” Then he continued to describe her feet to her as he rubbed her feet … hoping against hope for the deal! Dr. White listened to him describe the task of rubbing her feet and then, when he was done, she started making small talk with me. For the next 20 minutes, Bob knelt and rubbed her feet while we chatted about pleasant things.

Eventually the conversation turned to shoes. Peeking down she commented that she LOVED my Guccis. I repled that they looked great but weren’t broken in yet. “They’re killing my feet!”

Then, it happened. Dr. White asked - “Would you like a foot massage?”

I was tempted to say no. How could I really humiliate him anymore. Had he had enough? Then, he looked at me with such hatred in his eyes. All my distaste for this man came rushing back. “I’d love one!”

Dr. White reached down and grabbed Bob by the jaw with one hand and looked into his eyes! “You go over there and rub her feet like your career depends on it… because it might!” Then, in a humiliating act of dismissal, she placed her stockinged sole on the side of Bob’s face and shoved him in my direction. As he crawled towards me with a fearful and embarrassed look in his eyes, I knew this was going to top the “jacket on the puddle” story.

Chapter 2

The sight of Bob crawling across the floor in his expensive suit got me excited. I wanted him crushed but even I couldn’t have imagined this scenario! His face, bright red with embarrassment, contrasted with his greasy black hair. When he was directly in front of me I extended my foot. He couldn’t look me in the eye. He was in such a low place emotionally. I wiggled my foot in his face and told him to take my shoe off adding “Be careful! It costs more than your whole outfit!” He paused, obviously weighing his options and taking an audit of his pride.

He stared at my foot. For a second, I didn’t think he’d do it. Then Dr. White gave him a swift kick in the butt, which was conveniently right in front of her. “Rub her feet, damnit!” she snapped. That was it. The thought of losing this deal seemed to force his next move as he slowly unstrapped each of my expensive heels and gently placed them on the floor. He sat at my feet with his legs folded. He placed one foot in his lap and took the other one in his hands. Then, he started to firmly massage my foot. This pampering was just what the doctor ordered… no pun intended! My tired foot felt wonderful as his thumbs pressed firmly into my sole and his strong hands slid all over my stockinged foot. To my surprise, he was quite good at this! However, he never looked at my face. He stared at my foot, too ashamed to make eye contact. I felt the need to make his humiliation complete. I wiggled my foot out of his hands and placed my toes under his chin. I lifted his head, forcing him to look at me in the eyes. Then, I smiled the widest and brightest smile I possibly could. The smile clearly meant “look at you now!”

Then he really pissed me off. He turned even redder, but this time it was clearly out of anger and he mouthed the words “Fuck you bitch” slowly and deliberately so I could clearly understand. I wanted to both have the last laugh and shut him up, so I placed my stockinged toes on his mouth and “Sshhh”ed him! Infuriated at this disrespect, he slapped my foot away violently. Instinctively I kicked him swiftly in the face. The ball of my foot popped him in the mouth, snapping his head back. He looked angrily at me and then seemed to remember his circumstance. He continued his angry stare but did not retaliate. I realized at that moment that I had him! I had just kicked him in the face and he had just chosen to eat it! I really started to feel high on myself now. Perhaps I was enjoying the moment more than I thought I would!

“Didn’t like my foot in your face huh?” I asked.

He shook his head no in disgust.

“Too bad” I laughed. Then I firmly replaced my foot in his face with my toes on his lips again. This time, he just accepted it. “Now… kiss my toes and apologize for hitting me.” With my toes pressing against his lips he stared into my eyes. I can’t fully place the look he gave me. It was a mix of various and conflicting emotions – one that simultaneously expressed anger and hatred while also showing defeat and humiliation… with just a mix of pleading. Although I knew the desperation of the moment for him, I was still amusingly surprised when his lips gently kissed the toes against his lips. I watched my French Pedicured toes bob slightly as his lips pressed into them.

“I’m sorry” he mumbled into my foot.

“That’s better. Now, I’m going to keep my foot on your face so you can remember your place while you massage my other one. I want you to keep kissing it, ok?” He nodded his head in acknowledgment of his humiliating marching orders.

Dr. White laughed and said with an amused smirk, “And I thought I was bad! You’re too much!”

I pushed my foot into his face a little more as I got comfortable, resting the ball of my foot against his mouth and forcing his nostrils into my toe crevices. I wanted him to experience it all. Feel my sweaty foot against his lips, smell the faint smell emanating from between my toes. Truth be told, I knew my feet probably smelled more like new shoe leather than anything else… and that was fine too. “Smell the expensive shoes that I’ve bought with the money earned by crushing you!” I thought. He started to kiss the ball of my foot. The sight of this man who had been so rude to me and had vowed to crush me sitting at my feet and kissing my foot as I pressed my warm sweaty stockinged toes into his nose gave me a burst of naughty pleasure… a real sense of power!

For the next fifteen minutes my arch rival sat and massaged my foot. Well, maybe not my arch rival. Truth be told, he was a fool… a bug squashed under my shoe! I took his clients at will and had reduced him to this – humiliating himself in front of me and his biggest potential client just to save his job. But, I was HIS arch rival for sure. As I felt him kissing my sweaty foot and sighed at the relief his strong hands gave the other one, I wondered how all this made him feel. What a loser! Crush me? Ha… smell my foot… that’s right, kiss it bitch! All kinds of self indulgent thoughts raced through my head as I enjoyed total victory.

As he rubbed and kissed away, I spoke pleasantly with Dr. White. We covered family, friends, favorite restaurants… all while he rubbed and kissed my feet like it was the most natural thing in the world. When Dr. White signaled her time was almost up I had him put my shoes back on. He dug into his bag and pulled out a contract. He wrote it up quickly and gave her the best price he had to offer. He straightened his suit and tried to look professional, as if he had not just been relegated to our foot rubbing fool only minutes before! Placing the contract in front of Dr. White he handed her a gold pen. She looked briefly through the contract and then at him. He looked confident, but as the moments passed and she didn’t’ sign it, he started to look slightly panicked. Then, she handed me the contract and asked me what I thought. Now he looked deeply troubled. I flipped through it and then dropped it on the floor. I stood up and stepped forward, standing on the contract with both feet. “I can do better” I offered. I reached into my briefcase and pulled out a contract that I had already prepared. Flipping to the price page, I cut his deal by $1 and handed her the paper.

Bob looked frantic now! He dropped to his knees at my feet and started tugging on the contract. I dug in my heels, and my expensive Gucci stilettos pierced two holes through the paper as if it were bitten by a vampire. He pulled on the paper harshly and it started to tear. He was borderline screaming now. “Get off of my contract. This is my deal! This isn’t fair! This isn’t fair” I loved every minute!! He looked up at me. His eyes were welling up. I knew he saw his entire career falling apart. He pleaded with me to let him have the deal! He shouted “What about all that I just did! I rubbed both your feet! I kissed…!” He couldn’t bring himself to say the rest.

Dr. White looked down at him and said “She cut your price. Can you go lower?”

“How much?” he asked.

“$1”

He looked up at me with resentment in his eyes! He couldn’t go lower. He didn’t have the power. As it was he probably cut deep into his profits. “I need to call my boss…” He was truly pathetic now. He didn’t have the authority to go lower by $1? He was about to lose the biggest deal of his life!

“I don’t have time for that.” Dr White replied. She was… as was I… reveling in his humiliation and desperation.

He pulled out his cell phone and frantically dialed his boss. “Hello? Josh, hey its Bob…”

I snatched the phone from his hands. Putting the phone on speaker I reached down and slid it under my foot. You see, I had on some strappy sling backs and I firmly inserted the phone under my foot in between my heel and the shoe. Bob didn’t know what to do! With his boss on the phone and the deal slipping away he didn’t have time to fight with me. I almost peed on myself trying to hold in the laughter as he dropped to the floor and tried to continue the conversation with his boss – shouting into my foot!

“Hello Bob? Bob, you there?” his boss’ muffled voiced said from under my foot.

Bob, in a pseudo push-up position spoke to my foot. “Yeah.. yeah.. I need clearance to…”

“You sound muffled…”

Bob looked up at me as I smiled back down at him. He placed his foot up against the back of my heel with his lips grazing my foot and shouted into the phone. “Must be a bad connection… anyway…” He proceeded to explain that he needed clearance to go lower than the agreed upon low-ball offer.

His boss, not aware that he was on speaker, tore into Bob. He went on and on about how disappointed he was, how I had been creaming him, how this deal was so important and he better not mess things up. Then, finally, he gave him the clearance. Dr. White and I were grinning wildly as we watched him on the floor and listened to him get berated by his boss for being a failure… a sound that was emanating from my shoe!

After his boss hung up he turned to Dr. White and said “I can go lower!” Then he reached down to get the contract from under my feet. It was the only one he brought! Stupid ass!

As if he could tell what I was thinking, he looked at me and asked “Do you really need this deal?”

I shrugged nonchalantly. “No”

His eyes locked with mine and they welled up with tears. “PLEASE!!!” He kept tugging on the contract that I stood on. I looked on with amusement as he spun pathetically out of control in desperation. He dove at Dr. White’s feet. He ripped off her shoes and started planting kisses on her blue nyloned feet. He kept kissing her feet and saying “please… please… I need this deal… please” His eyes kept welling up. I couldn’t wait to see him cry!

“Oohh” Dr. White blurted out surprised at this last move. “Keep doing that.. that feels nice” Bob kept planting gentle kisses on her feet. She lifted them to his face and he started kissing the bottoms. His lips feverishly dotted her soles with kisses. His dignity was long gone. He was now a feverish, desperate mess. I was amazed as this once snobby and well put together man unraveled in front of my eyes. Yet, I was amused and proud of my role in it all. THIS was what it meant to destroy an enemy.

Then, in the ultimate sign of disrespect – as he lay at her feet kissing them at her request, she signed MY contract using HIS gold pen. It was over. He had lost. Lost the deal, lost his dignity, and pretty much lost his career. He dropped his head in shame. Then, he slowly stood up and straightened out his suit. He looked like a man who had gone temporarily insane and was now trying to regain his dignity. He straightened his tie and collected his things. He moved in silence, unable to say anything to make this seem right. His red eyes were providing a constant stream of tears as he wept silently. He walked up to me. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Then he politely said “Do you mind?” pointing to the floor. I stepped off of his contract as he picked up the ripped and dirty papers. My shoe print and heel scuffs decorating his best chance at saving his job. Still kneeling down he looked at his phone still trapped in my shoe. I let my foot dangle in the air, giving him the chance to take his phone. He reached his hand in-between my foot and my shoe and collected it. Then, he stood up and walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. No sooner had he left, than we both bust out laughing hysterically at the events of the last twenty minutes. We were so loud that I was certain he had to hear us as he did the walk of shame down the hall.

That deal indeed put me over the top and I enjoyed another year as the #1 salesperson. Another great year! As for Bob, I thought that our little episode would have humbled him a little. In fact, it had the opposite approach. He ran his mouth slandering me all over town with all kinds of untruths. He even started some nasty rumors about Dr. White. I was furious when I heard this, but I was still crushing his business and I knew in only a little while he’d be gone!

However, as I said the little incident was the BEGINNING of our story. As fate would have it, Bob indeed got fired. The word on the street was that he was an obnoxious jerk and that he had been crushed head to head by yours truly. Therefore, he couldn’t find a job. That is, until someone in my division quit. Out of work and deep in debt, he was forced to interview for the spot. Desperate for help, he had to swallow his pride and ask… no BEG.. me for a reference. I wonder how that made him feel? I confronted him about his continued lies and slander. He had nothing of value to add. So, I asked him to give me $1000 and he did. It was probably his rent money! Loser! Well, long story short, with my help he got the job.

Now let me explain how my company works. All new employees are on a probation period. They get hooked up with a sponsor and must work their sponsor’s area. We give them a decent base salary, but they are not eligible for any bonus. Thy are mainly working to make money for their sponsor. The probation period lasts at least 2 years and can be longer if they need more time to learn the ropes. An experienced person like Bob can work off probation much quicker… IF their sponsor gives them an “excellent” at their year end review. And guess who was assigned to be Bob’s sponsor? HA!!! You should have seen the look on his face when he found out!

Just to ensure he stayed hungry and humble I talked my boss into low-balling him on his salary. And when he started to work my area I assigned him Dr. White’s account. You should have seen the look on HER face when I marched him into her office and explained the situation.

“So… he’s your little bitch for the year.. maybe more?”

“I guess you could say so.” I smiled.

“So..” Bob said trying to pretend this was a clean start and he hadn’t been humiliated a as he lost his job in this very spot months before. “What can I do to maintain this account to your greatest level of satisfaction.”

Dr. White looked him in the eye and stated “I will never drop this account. I love the products quality and I have a great relationship with Candice. However, as your largest client I know that your company will solicit my feedback as part of your review to get off of probation. So, do you want to explain why you’ve been ripping me apart all over town trying to soil my reputation?” Bob had nothing to say. He started to sweat and smiled a nervous smile. “So, here’s the deal. If you want to get my support to keep your job you must accept my terms. Monday mornings at 6 am I report to the hospital. I have a staff meeting at 6:15. You will save me the trip to the coffee shop by waiting her for me rain or shine with a large coffee, two sugars, 1 cream, and a raisin bagel.”

“But I live across town..” Bob started.

“Oh well.” Dr. White replied. “Now, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings I do my paperwork. As you might imagine, I have a ton of work that pile sup. You will show up here at 6:15 pm with 1 glass of red Cabernet from my favorite vineyard in Napa. While I do my work for the hour or so it takes, you will crawl under my desk and massage my feet while I work and sip my wine. Do you accept these terms?”

Bob stared at the floor in shame. He was determined to look for a new job with every available second he had. But for now… this was it. He nodded in submission. I was impressed and slightly surprised at how quickly and easily Dr. White snatched his manhood from him. My mind started to race as I thought of all the ways I could do the dame thing! If I was going to have a little bitch who needed to keep me happy, then I might as well enjoy some extra privileges!