View Single Post
Old 14-Aug-13, 07:10
Points: 1,177, Level: 13 Points: 1,177, Level: 13 Points: 1,177, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Ultimate Surrender Debut Match (F vs FtM): Wenona vs Sonny

But it was time for a new hold. I slid higher up her back, and grabbed her around the chin, pulling back hard, initiating a camel-clutch, and I worked the clutch hard, jiggling her small, conical breasts up and down. She instinctively grabbed my thighs, wrapped her arms around them, and I could feel the sweat dripping from her exertion. Farther and farther I pulled her back, stretching her strong abdominals, hearing her moan. Her boobs now jutted out seductively like that of a female figurehead on an ancient sailing ship. I kept her in this position for several seconds.

But Wenona began to rally. She placed her hands on the mat, and started to move her powerful legs under her. I worked the clutch harder, but to no effect. Soon she was on all fours, with me riding her like a pony, my moistening crotch rubbing hard onto her back, and the calves of my legs brushed against her breasts. Losing control, I weakened my grip on her chin, and in one motion, she flipped me off of her. I was momentarily stunned, and Wenona made her move. She grabbed my wrists and began pulling me toward her, grasping with her legs. She moved into position, and her right hand locked onto my left ankle, pulling me to her, and I shrieked as her powerful legs executed a scissors.

I panicked, struggling to free myself before she could launch the full pressure of her legs, but to no relief. Wenona began to work my stomach, her legs applying increasing pressure, and I felt my wind escape my lips. I tightened my muscles as a defense, but she began to loosen and tighten her legs, working my stomach, until I couldn't help, but totally succumb to her move. Wenona rolled me over onto my back, exposing my flat, masculine chest, but she noticed how hard my nipples were.

"Enjoying this, Sonny? You look like you are, judging from how hard your small, manly nipples are!" she taunted.

I couldn't reply, because she was right. As much as I wanted to win, I was aroused by the situation, and I was quickly weakening. I had to get free.

Bringing my legs in underneath me, I gave a huge heave so that we fell backwards, with me landing on top, my weight pounding into hers, Wenona yelped, and her lock on my waist broke as her ankles flew apart. I rolled away quickly, still gasping for breath. But I was still on hands and knees, when Wenona came at me, grabbing my wrists and twisting them behind my back, Then holding them with one hand, her other hand quickly moved to my thong, swiftly untying it. I was totally nude now, my trimmed bush and shaved crack exposed to the camera.

Wenona moved quickly to a Boston-crab, grabbing my ankles and pulling them high into the air. I grabbed her ankles with my arms, holding on tightly, and she bent me backwards, killing my back and stomach. Slowly she lowered herself down, finally sitting on my arse, and I was in trouble again. I banged the mat furiously, and with every ounce of strength left I pushed with my arms, raising myself up.

Surprised by my strength, Wenona lost her grip on my ankles, and with a shrill yell, I flipped her off me. Diving at her as if it were a rugby tackle, I drove my shoulder into her stomach, and she fell to the matt with a plop. And as she rolled onto all fours, I knelt between her spread legs, and quickly untied and tossed away her thong, exposing her nude, smoothly shaven crotch to the zooming camera. I pounced on her back, flipped her over, quickly wrapping my arms under hers and cupping my hands behind her neck, launching a full nelson. In addition, I wrapped my strong legs around her waist, and now it was my turn to tease her.

"You won't get out of this one, baby. I think you like this too, feeling my strong, masculine torso on your back, don’t you?" I cooed.

Wenona desperately tried to pull her legs up, but I pushed back harder with my torso, and pressing my crotch hard into her buttocks, effectively keeping her immobilized. Our bodies were soaking wet with sweat now, and we were both breathing heavily. The sexuality of the entire scene was getting to both of us, and Wenona responded by moving her arse sensually above me, up and down, stimulating and rubbing my aroused, slippery clit. I increased the pressure of my hold, her arms flinging wildly in the air, and she ceased undulating her sexy arse. I wasn't about to get distracted again, but the throbbing urge to climax was getting more powerful. Maintaining concentration, I squeezed with every ounce of strength I had.

Before long, she tapped out and I had my first submission at Ultimate Surrender! I felt elated and released my full nelson and leg scissors, just as Isis blew the whistle for the end of the first round. I glanced up at the scoreboard and was delighted to see I was leading … not by much, but in front nonetheless.

The start of the second round was equally furious, and soon we were again rolling on the mat like two wildcats. Then suddenly I managed to land on top of her, her right leg pressed into my groin while I straddled her sweaty thigh, my own right thigh pressing into her vulva. I smiled as I realized we were in a classic scissors position for humping as I pinning her arms back. Beads of perspiration fell from my head to her face. I gazed at her sexy breasts, her nipples hard and extended.

With my trimmed, wet pussy pressing and rubbing erotically against her smooth thigh, and hers against mine, it felt tempting to try and hump her to orgasm. As I drove myself down, I felt my naughty little cock throb excitedly as she raised her thigh higher to squeeze back harder into my spread snatch, eliciting a loud groan of pleasure from me. She also moaned and her eyelids fluttered, but then her eyes opened wide, looking a little amused into mine.

Humping me rhythmically from below, she laughed softly: "You want to cum, don't you, Sonny? Shall we hump and ride each other to see who has the best endurance?"

Feeling the horny urge to ride her leg to orgasm rise like a tidal wave in me, but uncertain whether she would cum before me, I hesitated and faltered. Cumming before her would be a huge mistake and give her the lead, and I wasn’t sure I could last longer than her in the erotic position we were in.

Instead, I began licking and sucking Wenona’s nipples and was rewarded with them growing stiff from the stimulation. Her loud moaning excited me, and thinking it was an opportune time for some fingering, I pinned her arms above her with the one hand, and moved my right thigh out of the way, and slipped two fingers into her well-oiled cunt. Immediately she bucked desperately to dislodge me, but I hung on continuing to frigg her, determined to make her cum like a slut on the mat.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

However, soon my grip on her hands slipped, and very quickly she slid out from under me, and before I had time to react, she was on my back, pulling me back sharply. Expertly she applied a chin lock, and slipped her legs underneath my knees and around my ankles, in a classic grapevine hold. To me this was always one of the most arousing and erotic moves to see executed on Ultimate Surrender. Seeing a sexy girl struggling helpless with her legs spread wide … her pussy lasciviously exposed in a classic ‘fuck me, please’ missionary position … always quickens my pulse and makes my mouth dry with lust … [and usually turns me into a bit of a dog visualizing myself on my knees between her captive legs … my strap-on cock eager and ready to slide into her openly displayed intimate treasure … :-)]

But now it was I who was helpless in a grapevine … in this humiliatingly, erotic position!!! My legs spread wide like that of a cheap trollop, my aroused clit and glistening twat lewdly and invitingly gaping open for the camera, which I was sure at that point was zooming in so that their customers could delight in my wanton sexual exposure. I felt my face flush in shame and shocked embarrassment … but also erotic excitement … the lewd kinkiness of my spread pose strangely appealed to my inherent streak of exhibitionism …

Then I felt her right hand slide down my trim abs until her fingers teased through my curly pubic hairs … before shoving 3 fingers deep into my wet slit and making me cry out in pleasure. Wenona started pumping her fingers in and out like a cock making sure to brush the most sensitive areas of my exposed twat. My hips bucked like mad trying to fight off her off ... and I felt my arousal build up inexorably like a volcano ready to erupt!

“No, no …. NO!!!”, I moaned and yelled, and then with a massive upward thrust of my body, powerfully tensing all my muscles, I manage to break her humiliating hold, and quickly roll away, just as the whistle went for the end of the 2nd round.

I glanced up at the scoreboard and saw that now Wenona was marginally in the lead. Shit, I’ll have to pull out all stops in the 3rd round to win!

Continuing at the same frenetic pace as before, we started the third round. First, I caught her with a leg clamp, which allowed me to fondle her tits, and then it was her turn, when she caught me in a scissors with her legs around my waist. Both of us got brief moments of fingering the other’s snatch, but not long enough to force an orgasm or gain enough points to get a commanding lead. Though the lead changed a few times, Wenona was leading as we approached the last quarter of the third round, and I seemed unable to overtake her.

After rolling around furiously for a few moments with none of us gaining ascendancy, our sweaty bodies pressed against each other, our arms and legs entangled, I suddenly managed to swivel myself to plant my muscular butt and wet, horny crotch right over Wenona’s face … and with my knees pinning her arms helplessly beside her face … I dove my right hand right into her moist, exposed pussy as she squirmed and struggled furiously to close her thighs, and moaned in despair to buck me off …

I grinned gleefully in satisfaction as I heard Isis say” Finger in pussy by black … fingerfucking in progress … pussy in face too …”, and knew at that point as I glanced up at the scoreboard that I was gonna won my debut match! My score was racing past that of Wenona, and with so little time left, there was absolutely no chance of her catching me again … I’d fucking done it!

My finger slid deeper into Wenona’s warm, inviting sex .... and as I slipped my index finger into her pussy, I felt her moist and tender opening wrap around my finger … giving me an exciting thrill …

It felt amazingly hot to feel Wenona squirm in anguish as she lay below me on her back as I invaded her cunt ... and I could feel her beginning to respond to the forced fingering … Excited by the possibility of fingering her to orgasm in the last few minutes … I quickly drove two more in to speed up the process … “Come for me, baby …”, I whispered … and felt the sexual tension building inside of Wenona’s body, as her muscles stiffened and her hips began to move in rhythm with the in and out thrusts of my wrist.

Elated at the prospect of strap-on fucking Wenona in Round 4 … with her legs acrobatically behind her head as only the flexible Gymnast can do and her sexy athletic pussy and arse thrust high up in the air … my dicklit throbbed wildly and swelled with horny desire … and I started humping and grinding my excited slit and little cock hard into her upturned face … with erotic thoughts of a juicy blowjob as my winning celebration … her lips and tongue enfolding and sucking my victorious little manhood … flashing through my enflamed mind …

Then as if she was reading my dirty mind, I felt Wenona’s tongue subserviently trace over my slick pussy lips … her tongue like a snake slithering up my widely opened crack … until she flicked it over my hard, erect clit that now stood fully risen, throbbing hugely, from its hood … and as her lips enfolded it and she began sucking & licking my excited dicklit, I muttered: “Ooohhh YEAH … that’s it, bitch! Lick my winning cock … “

I closed my eyes as I started succumbing to her skillful tongue and started shuddering and shaking as I felt an explosive orgasm approaching … lost in ecstasy, my mind going numb, I groaned with intense pleasure: “Uh, uh … uhhh!... UHHH! … Yes, yes … YES! Fucking SUCK IT! … Uh, fuck; that’s a GOOD little bitch!”

My head was tossing back and forth in delirious delight as I felt my orgasm approaching … already starting to savour my debut triumph … but then suddenly, I felt Wenona slide quickly to the side from underneath me, and with a mighty heave, she flipped me of her so I landed on my back, and before I’d realized what had happened, her wet crotch muffled my surprised, and frustrated scream. She was on top now with a reverse school girl pin, my arms trapped beneath her legs, my face under sexy butt. Instinctively, I brought my legs up, trying to get my ankles around her head, to dislodge her. But that was a huge mistake!

Wenona’s left hand caught and help my legs, my muscular ass up humiliatingly in the air, while her right hand swept swiftly between my legs cupping my hirsute pussy; the pad of her hand landing right on my rigid and erect clitoris … my little cock! OHHH FUCK!!! My eyes rolled back in my head while it flashed through my shocked mind: “No, NO! She can’t do this to me …”

Horrified, I felt Wenona push two fingers into my wet, uptilted cunt, and I gasped, arching my back in response, and then she started frenziedly finger fucking me … just as I’d been doing her moments ago. Through my dazed state, I heard Isis say “Pink finger fucking and facesitting black” and heard the scoreboard ticking ominously on, and desperately I tried to dislodge Wenona. Panic settled in and frantically I tried bucking her off …

But she held tight and ground her soaked pussy even harder onto my squirming face, while she pumped deeper and deeper into my convulsing butch twat. She grabbed my hair and mashed my face further and further into her pussy. She then began to rhythmically scrub her drenched slit over my eyes, nose and mouth. My legs began to shake and I felt my whole body tremble as she plunged her hand deeper and thrust faster into my tight, moist hole.

Unexpectedly I was now the fly, Wenona the spider, and I was caught in her helplessly in her web.

Suddenly I felt totally spent, having no further strength to resist. My eyes starting rolling, and my mouth was agape … OMG!!!

Sensing my weakness, Wenona also began to work my manhood … my stiff, rubbery clit … rubbing it gently between her thumb and forefinger as if it were a cock, wanking it deftly up and down, sensing that I was quickly climbing the ladder to an orgasm … it only took a few strokes of my inflamed dicklit … and that was it! My orgasm ripped me in two. I shrieked in a delicious agony, my mouth gaping open wide. "Ahhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh ... Gaaaaaawwwwwwwddddddddddd... OOOOOOOOOOOOHH ...no, NOOO! FUCK!!!!"

I cried out helplessly, as I quivered and shook as if I was having an epileptic fit … the effect rippling out from my sensitive little cock, and I even felt my cunt contract powerfully and even gush a little, cumming wetly on Wenona’s plunging hand, rocking me violently as the orgasm shook me like a tree in a swirling tornado. It was as if my body had a built in vibrator, I was shaking so ferociously. My orgasm consumed me as I fluttered like a leaf under Wenona, my head tossing back and forth

“That’s it, bitch boi … cum for me … and the camera!”, she giggled.

And then I loudly heard the whistle signaling the end of the match as Wenona rolled her sweaty, sculpted body off me, and kissed me fully and quickly on the mouth, her tongue sensually probing mine. Then she stood up and looking down at me, smiled like a cat that has caught a mouse, while I lay panting and tired on my back, my chest heaving, my legs and arms spread out … I glanced up at the scoreboard, and with a sinking feeling in my stomach, saw that Wenona had just managed to sneak past my score … with a single point!

Fuck, if only I could’ve held out a little longer and had not cum like a bloody slut! I felt betrayed by my own body. Despite wanking and fingering myself off beforehand my high sexual desire had gotten the better of me. My stomach lurched a little as realization sunk in. I’d come so close to victory, but in the end I’d still lost. A little sob of disappointment tore through my heaving chest, and I swallowed hard, trying to maintain a brave, stoic face. But OMG! Now I was gonna get humiliated and fucked in front of the camera in Round 4! For everyone to see!

ROUND 4: LET’S GET IT ON!

Like the vast majority of FtM’s (transmen), I used to absolutely loath having a vagina, and saw it as a curse and birth defect. Having my cunt fully penetrated was therefore seriously taboo for many years, and in fact, I didn’t even allow myself to be touched ‘down there’ as it would be an embarrassing reminder that I was not anatomically fully a man.

It was only with the years, and the support and encouragement of a very special girlfriend that I gradually grew comfortable with my body, to the point that I eventually started accepting, and even enjoying the pleasure of having a pussy and the occasional penetration … and like Buck Angel to become proud of my relative uniqueness as a ‘man with a pussy’. I started using vaginal creams with estrogen to restore elasticity and combat the induced dryness from my daily testosterone doses. Even so, unless my sensitive, but somewhat elusive G-spot was hit, vaginal penetration was not likely to give me a huge orgasm. At least nowhere comparable to having my little cock sucked and licked!

But having lost my debut match that wasn’t gonna happen today!

So despite being well lubed up, I was shivering and trembling a little in fearful anticipation of what I knew was coming as I stood next to Isis holding my arm and that of Wenona as we faced the camera, operated by a grinning Rain. As one who usually wore the strap-on cock and being the dominant, I felt mentally, emotionally and psychologically … nude, vulnerable and exposed. Then Isis announced: “And the winner of this match … the closest, most hard fought in the history of Ultimate Surrender … with 225 points to 224 … is WENONA!!!”, lifting her arm as the winner!

Wenona then gleefully raised both hands above her head in the air and shouted “Yipee! Time to kick some transman ass!”, her big, pink strapon jiggling up and down as she turned and started walking towards me, saying: “Come on, bitch boi … give me your bands!”

With my face turned down in dejection, I quickly slipped my black bands of my arms and legs giving them to her.

Then Wenona flung me facedown and sternly ordered me to lift my loser ass in the air. She taunted me cruelly as she spread my ass cheeks: “Come on, Sonny … show your fucking loser pussy and that big, cocky clit of yours to the world … come on Rain, zoom in closer on the butch boi!”

Standing behind me she gave my muscular ass a couple of viciously, hard slaps that stung and jolted me, and caused me to involuntary yelp. She crudely slid her hand between my legs and slid her fingers through my bush that I’d specially trimmed for the match, and gripped and gave me a couple of sudden jerks. My head snapped up and I shrieked and groaned in pain, my eyes bulging in pain. Oh my gawd, I hope she doesn’t rip em out, and bald my cunt!

But then the pressure relented, and her fingers moved … and touched and traced the moist lips of my lewdly displayed twat. My eyes grew wide and I felt my face flush beetroot red in embarrassment. Oooh fuck!!! Millions of people were gonna see Wenona make me her bitch! My mind reeled at the horrifyingly humiliating thought.

"Oooh, will you look at that! Whatta big, fat clit you have … it really looks almost like a little cock! And despite your butch, manly appearance, Sonny, you really have a very pretty little pussy …” Wenona shrilly mocked me, continuing: “Aw, and it looks so tight and unspoilt … almost like a virgin … a ripe cherry to be plucked … and I’m gonna be the first to enjoy popping your Ultimate Surrender cherry! WOOPEEE!!!”

While I shuddered and shivered anxiously at her trashtalking. Part of me was shocked, but another part of me was being turned on, and I flushed more as below my trimmed triangular bush, I felt my smoothly shaved, butch snatch getting soaked, and trickle and drip down my muscular thighs and legs.

Her fingers stroked along my thick, engorged labia, slowly and delicately sliding along the slick cuntlips. I felt myself quiver with tension like a taut bowstring; totally on edge. Even my small manly nipples were erect to a point of near pain ... Then I felt it; her fingertips brushed over my aching hood, electricity ran up my spine and I bit a little harder on my lip to stifle the yelp.

Wenona laughed cattily: “Geez, and you are really, really wet … drenched! Fucking soaking like a bitch in heat, aren’t you, huh? … Come on Rain … zoom in so the world can see the whorish, losing slut that Sonny is!"

I then felt her fingers first peel my sodden pussy lips, and then my fleshy hood wide apart. I shivered a little as I felt the cool air on my testosterone enhanced clit as it popped up and out like a mini penis, erect out of its hood, throbbing hard. She whistled and giggled delighted at the sight; then pinched and pulled and wrenched my little cock between her thumb and forefinger. “OOOOWWWW! FUCK!!! SHIT!!!”, I screamed helplessly, tears of pain running down my cheeks, not able to contain myself as she brutally tortured my sensitive dicklit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SonnyB For This Useful Post: