View Single Post
Old 21-Sep-17, 11:01
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: ¿Are there any Cali Logan fan here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuentinJobber [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a big fan of Cali Logan. But it seems to me that although there are several articles in which she is mentioned, there are few (or no) comments.

I would love to meet some other fans with whom I can talk about this wrestler. Maybe to exchange private messages.

Are there any of them around here?
I don't think she's ever done sessions. She's done scissor videos, obviously, but to my knowledge, never advertised herself as a session wrestler or dominatrix. Her twitter she advertises herself as a fetish producer and I've seen her call herself a fetish model and she runs her own clips for sale, with some boxing and wrestling, but I've never seen her seek fetish clients.

Now, I could be wrong and she probably did look for clients at some point cause that's how most ladies get their start, but I've never seen her advertise looking for clients.

She did work a few foot parties in NYC a couple years back though as kind of a headline girl "Foot Fetish party with Cali Logan".