View Single Post
Old 09-Jan-18, 03:09
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: What can i do, if i can't afford to book a session

Yeah, session wrestlers who have been in the scene for a good while and whom make an effort(instead of trying to make a quick buck) will usually be the best . For wrestling and fulfilling a lot of requests .Unfortunately, it depends on where you live, how active the scene is in the area , and a barrage of other factors. A long with their specified schedule. where I live, the session scene is quite dead. rarely any girl travels here, the locals are inactive, and even dominatrix's are practically nonexistent. For me to even see a remotely good session wrestler, I have to drive several hours by car, get a hotel, etc just to see them. Not to mention fill up my car tank on the way to and back many times . Or travel by plane, and doing that can get costly along with rental cars . I've sessioned with Tyler twice, good person though unfortunately she moved out of my area years ago(used to be local) and doesn't tour as much here.

I only remember one situation a few years ago where it's the closest to
happening outside of regular session wrestling. She was a woman on youtube who'd upload videos of her KO'ing some guys. Seemed to like it. We surprisingly lived in the same state and she invited me to be choked out by her. She seemed proficient in the Rear Naked Choke Hold and knew how to put guys out in a couple of secs, with not much of a struggle. Sadly it never came to pass(terrible communication from my part) . If my communication was better at the time, I'm sure it would have happened. And probably free. Though the benefit for them, is that they make money from youtube

I think if I could go back in time(or were more motivated these days ), I'd try it with friends or take bigger risks. Depending on how close we were. If it's someone I barely talk too, just have a one sided crush on and barely know. It'd be a huge risk and if they found me physically disgusting, then it could lead to a pretty bad rejection.

If it's someone I talk to, who I know, who I can have good conversations with, then the risk lessens as long as I can bring it up well. I wouldn't bring up a headscissors(yet?), but I'd talk to them of standard moves like rear naked chokes, arm bars, etc and set something up where they apply those moves on me, even if for self defense. If the urge was even greater, I'd put up an incentive on the line($$$ or doing something for them) that would help convince them.

That or just get a GF/Wife who is into this stuff like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Easier said than done though, as you'll have people who are into it, people who aren't, and people who just don't care.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post: