View Single Post
Old 01-Mar-18, 00:21
ap643

Default Re: New Boxing Challenges at the Core Four Gym

Before the fight, both gals wrote down what they were going to do in a post fight
" Punishment session." They placed them in sealed envelopes and gave them to Steve. He now opens Diane's and reveals the contents.

Diane is now going to administer what she calls a " Breast bashing, tit smashing, beatdown."
Cynthia and her grab the defeated Krysten and stand her up against the ropes.

" Those tits were going to smother mine huh? I don't think so skank! Before I beat on yours, you are going to worship mine!"

I'm in shock as she rips off her bra and forces Krysten to kiss and suck on her breasts until she is aroused and satisfied. She then pulls Krysten's face into her cleavage and smothers her till just before she loses consciousness.

Cynthia stands by as the guard to make sure that nobody interferes. She also looks like she is very much getting off on this too!

Next she bangs Krysten's face back and forth between her rack, furthur humiliating the defeated girl.

When she is finished reddening Krys' swollen face she pushes her head back and has Cynthia help her rip Krys' blood stained bra off. Cynthia now pulls Krysten off of the ropes, grabs her from behind and holds her in place for her beating.

Every straight left and right distort her beautiful orbs. They mushroom on impact and envelop Di's fists. Soon the sweat covered tits squish with each impact and cause Krys to cry out.

Left and right hooks drive them into each other or around into the rib cage. Krys again cries out in agony.

Uppercuts alternately send them upwards, one time striking Krys cheek and smearing her face with her own blood.

Overhead punches smash them downwards distorting them as they crash into her now tender stomach.

Krys is barely conscious, her tits are swollen and grossly discolored.

Diane stops, tells Cynthia to release the arms. Cyn steps back and recieves Krys as she shoves the barely conscious girl towards her.

" Do you have anything to add Cynthia?"

Cyn drives a right deep into her gut. Krys gags as Cynthia pushes her back and she stumbles back to Diane.

" I think we're done here. I hope she learned a valuable lesson here today. Respect your elders, and betters!

Di drives her knee between Krys' legs causing an anguished wail, knees her stomach causing a wretching sound to escape her bloody swollen lips and knocks her out with a perfectly thrown right to the jaw pitching her face down on the floor.

Cynthia grabs Diane's blood stained fist and raises it into the air, " The winner by devastating knockout Diane the Destroyer!"

She certainly was the destroyer tonight!

Last edited by ap643; 01-Mar-18 at 20:38.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: