View Single Post
Old 13-Jul-18, 18:59
Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Demoralizing Moment

1. The second time I wrestled Amazon Ava. She was my first session in my early 20s and although I lost I was in denial about it for years and since I wrestled her I had beaten other amazons, won a rematch with Cassandra, and put up a somewhat descent fight against Jennifer Thomas (minus the headlocks). I felt confident that I was more experienced and she was older so I'd have a fun easy victory. Wrong. The only person affected by the 12 gap was me. This is the only session where I stood 0 chance. She let me attempt to get the upper hand by standing still and not doing anything except shifting her base around. After about 10 seconds of my futile efforts she began the onslaught. Completely helpless to her strength I was rag dolled one submission after another. After the 8th submission I had this look of shock on my face and was hugging her in helpless fright. Not only was i beaten physically, but mentally. I knew it and she knew it so we did some lift and carry, massage and height comparison at that point.

2. The first time I wrestled Mistress Cassandra. It was the first time I sessioned with someone smaller than me. I was on the defensive immediately and quickly realized she had real skill after 2 minutes I got caught and submitted in her guillotine. We went again and this time I only lasted 30 seconds. After that I was able to wrestle her to even so that is why this didn't make number 1.

3. Being down 7-1 to Jennifer Thomas. I was able to pin, ride, and control her at times, but was not successful with finishing off submissions. Eventually she'd manage to get me in a headlock and after 1 too many headlocks I asked for lift and carry rather than continue to suffer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post: