View Single Post
Old 27-Sep-18, 19:51
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucrecia reviews

I had a one hour session with Lucrecia during her brief visit to London. She, like a lot of other session providers, gets a ton of emails, and I didn't have a lot of flexibility, but we managed to arrange something after a little back and forth (don't worry if she doesn't immediately reply to your messages - I sometimes had a to wait a while for a response, but she's very professional and friendly. And her English is excellent).

First of all, I can say that Lucrecia is a BBW lover's dream. Tall and voluptuous, she has curves and then some, the sort of beauty you'd see in old Renaissance paintings. But those big thighs contain big muscles...

We started off with some 'wrestling' but really that just involved her grabbing me and doing whatever she wanted. Her standing headscissors were seriously powerful - I got three or four with only very brief breaks between them and the lights nearly went out. Same story for the rear head scissors - she has the kind of huge thighs that can choke you while crushing your jaw. Other highlights included a grapevine/breast smother combo that she's obviously built for. I can't remember the facesitting that well, probably because I got the point of seeing blue spots and felt a little woozy. And her bodyscissors are epic, especially when combined with a choke - I really felt like I was being crushed by something huge, and that I was totally helpless.

All the scissors and chokes tired me out so I said I was going to put up a bit more resistance to try and increase the amount of time where I wasn't getting squeezed. But it was pretty hopeless - Lucrecia was not only taller and heavier than me, she also knew all kind of techniques and holds. At one point I had my hands up to protect against headlocks so she just wrapped her arms around my waist and picked me up. She also did this thing where she got me in a headlock and then lifted me up on her hip so that my feet were dangling off the ground while I was being choked. She used her weight effectively, too, frequently just forcing me down on to the floor or the sofa. And whenever she brought her legs into play I had absolutely no chance.

I do enjoy wrestling with athletic women, but there's also something very special about being pushed around by a woman with a voluptuous figure. If I see her again, I'd like more time, more space and maybe let her bring the ropes out...

Last edited by paper; 27-Sep-18 at 20:55. Reason: Typo
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post: