View Single Post
Old 25-Aug-18, 05:23
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Boxing session with Dezy Desire

I had a mixed wrestling session with Dezy Desire in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. We wrestled in an Octagon at an old gym where fighters used to train (and where quite a few mixed wrestling videos were filmed!) Her Session girls profile is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's awesome to session with and 100 percent I plan to see her again. She's big -- 5-10 and I'm guessing about 165-170, but in very good condition. She is very athletic looking.

She's extraordinarily friendly and we had a great vibe between us. She tailored the session the way I wanted it and while she won I think all of the falls, it was competitive and when I ever-so-briefly got an advantage, her competitive juices started to flow and she'd quickly tap me.

This all brings me to my question: Should I box her? I've wanted to box a session wrestler for a long time. Dezy has fought some amateur MMA and when I asked if she'd box me, she smiled and quickly said yes. I told her I didn't want to be a punching bag and that I wanted to be able to fight back. While I didn't think I could win, I had no interest in standing there and letting her whale on me. She smiled and said it was fine.

I'm going to set up another session soon, maybe even next week. I had a GREAT time wrestling with her, and undoubtedly I would again. But I'm wondering if I should follow through and box her.

She's in better condition than me and undoubtedly a better boxer. I dont' want to be all marked up -- it would be odd to go to work with two black eyes and try to explain that -- but I keep thinking about doing it.

So if you were me, would you do it and if you say you would, what advice could you give me?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post: