Thread: Fight Pulse
View Single Post
Old 28-Jan-19, 17:34
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The smother-rules ruleset was created by a customer of ours 4 years ago
Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More matches are coming with Sheena that are way more aggressive.
Can't wait!

Quote:
Side note: most of our male wrestlers are not from the wrestling world, and do not have the fetish. I have hired most of them through modeling agencies.
Color me surprised. To be honest I never thought about it; I am aware I have no idea how such endeavor works. It makes sense that you hire people if you want a professional product. On the other hand it seems to be such a waste . Also In this sort of business consent can be foggy. If the person in the loosing side is doing it for free or is paying for the privilege there is no question there is consent. The debauchery that was shefights left me with a sour taste in my mouth. Not saying fight pulse is anything like shefights, it clearly isn't.

Quote:
Which producer is this from? I gotta see this
I think it is the one in Wrestling monica where Sheena is wearing blue/black and boxing gloves. The jobber is horrible, he is loud and oversells whatever she did. I'll check again and get back to you to be sure. You will see the cleaning lady in each video of Sheena in this Gym. She manages to get in frame in every single video. I got to the point that I clap whenever she shows up, she is like an ester egg in a superhero movie.
The Following User Says Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post: