View Single Post
Old 11-May-17, 23:35
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Jujitsu sister.....a different perspective

JUJITSU SISTER.....A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

Class had just gotten out. There was only a week left until 5th grade would finally be over. Emily raced out to her bike. Her 4 best friends were all waiting for her there to ride to her house and go swimming in her pool. The heat wave had been on for the last 2 weeks and the girls had been there almost every afternoon to cool down.

When the girls arrived they noticed a bunch of cars in Emily's driveway, but when they went into the house to change, no one was there. That is when they noticed the party going on outside. There were at least 10 college kids hanging out around Emily's pool and it looked like they were all drinking and smoking too. What the hell was going on, thought the girls.

"What's going on here?" Emily asked as the 5 girls approached these strangers.

"Oh hi Emily," said her brother Jerry as he quickly put a cigarette into a can of beer. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"School is over Jer. But the real question is what are you doing here, and who the hell are all these people?"

"Oh, I got back from college this morning and my friends and I are having a little pool party to kick off the summer so why don't you and your little friends just run off and go play huh?"

"Run off and go play? I don't think so. We are going swimming!" said Emily a little miffed at her brother telling her what to do. "Who does he think he is?" she thought.

"Well we were here first Em and this is grown up party so you little girls will just have to swim a different time. Now be a good girl and run along now, ok?"

"No, we are not going to run along now. This is bullshit! This is my pool too and we are going swimming whether you like it or not!" Emily barked at her older brother noticable angry and with a commanding tone that caused the crowd gather an than in unison immediately make that universal "ewwwwwwwwww" sound recongizable from every playground fight ever. "You want us to leave? Well then make us!"

"Make you?, laughed Jer nervously, "what do you mean make you?" he asked looking around to see all the attention was now on him from the gatherng crowd for his response.

He started thinking "What the hell is going on here, Why is Em not just behaving when I tell her what to do. I've never seen her or heard he like this. She looks really pissed but I can't back down now. Not to an 11 yr old girl. What will all my friends think? That my little sister can tell me what to do?"

He looked over and quickly looked around again but the circle was formed around him. He was trapped and could not walk away from this as his gaze went back to Emily who was staring right at him!

Emily stood there defiant with her hands on his hips taking full notice of Jerry's anxiety as he looked for somewhere to escape to "Yea, there is no where to run Jer! You heard what I said!" MAKE US!! Or are you afraid of a LITTLE GIRL?"

Eyes were all on Jer. He felt like a deer in the headlights. Everybody staring at him waiting for his reply, surely he would not let his little sister get away with such behavior. Everywhere he looked, all eyes were on him, so he instictively looked down.

"Oh wow he's scared of you, Em!" giggled one of her girlfriends that had gathered around in awe with the others.

Emily started giggling but worked hard to control herself and could hear the voice inside her head trying to calm herself down:

" This is it I got him! This is what I have been waiting for."

"Ok, I have to be cool! You can do this, Em!" she said to herself. He will have to agree. He has no choice! I really have him trapped Look at him!! He can't even focus. And when did he start smoking? Maybe I could ware him out just like I saw that girl do to beat him. If I can get my legs on him I could have a chance. He was scared of them last time he saw them. Just wait until he sees my muscles now. Ok, lets do this!! Its time to get my revenge for all those times he's pinned me down when we wrestled.

With Jer speechless and working hard to figure out how he was in this showdown with his little sister, Emily decided to go for it speaking up, hands still braced on her hips, head and chest held high and face beaming with a forced confidence she realized was key if she were going to take this man down,

"I'll make you a deal. Let's wrestle for it!. If you win, we will leave....BUT... If I win...you and your friends have to leave and clean up this mess you made...... or I will tell mom and dad you were here smoking and drinking!"

Jerry instantly felt fear rush through him, "Oh shit" he thought, "Mom and dad said no drinking or smoking. If Em busts me I'm going to be in deep trouble.

A big smile came over Emily's face. She realized she had Jerry trapped. She had wanted to wrestle him for a long time now but never knew how she would get him to do it. He was going to have to agree! this was going to happen and for real too with serious consequences on line forcing a true competition.

"Are you kidding me Em?, You are just a little girl" replied Jer.

"No, I am not kidding! Wreslte me for it, or are you scared you might lose AGAIN to a GIRL at wresling?"

Emily's friends all started giggling when Jerry didn't respond. You see Jer was always smac talking with Em. While she was one of the best, she learned it from him. He was the master of getting in the last word. It was always fun when he hung around with them. He was an athletic guy too and looked really good around the pool which is part of the reason the girls insisted on swimming at Em's whenever they could.

But this time there was no quick response. Did Em finally out smac talk him? This could be a first. And could she out wrestle him? That would be incredible. They knew Em had the strongest legs in their class. All those years of dance. And she was taking BJJ with Jenn now. Jenn had routinely been beating older boys wrestling for years. Since Em had been learning from her, she could have a chance. The girls giggled as the scene unfolded.

"What do you mean lose to a girl again?" the girls heard come from the rumblings of the college kids who now intrigued and gathered around Jer and Em. It looked like the classic beinging to a school yard show down with the crowd gathering before the fight"

"Yea he got pinned by a girl last year when he was on the wrestling team? Isn't that right Jer? And wasn't she only a sophomore too?" Do you remember Jer? I sure do.!" Em said trying to control her giggles.

"But she had been wrestling for along time, Em and was only a bit smaller than me!" what do you know about wrestlng and what do you weigh, like 80lbs?

"95lbs!" Emily claimed proudly, Looking into the crowd of college kids, Em said towards the group targeting whoever had asked about Jer loss, " And I have been training juijitsu 3 times a week on top of still taking dance classes and have learned how to beat you too!"

"Oh wow!" a girl from the group of college friends stepped forward. "She is serious sweetheart" she said to Jer. You really going to let your little sister talk to you like this" egging Jerry on a bit.

"Yea she is your little sister,bro. Pin her and show her who's boss" chimed in Ken, one of Jerry's old highschool friends. "You can't let her bust us."

"Yea Jer, I am just your LITTLE sister! If you are too afraid you can all leave now and I won't tell mom and dad and you won't have to wrestle me. But I promise if we do, and WHEN you lose, I still won't tell them about you drinking and smoking.

"WHEN you lose," laughed Jer's girlfriend. "Did you here that Jer? That is so cute! She seriously thinks she can beat you. I love your sister already but yea we cannot get busted on the first day of summer. So can you please just pin her and get this over with? What is she 11 yrs old? You are 19, please!"

"Yea Jer, I am just 11!. So what's it going to be? should I go call mom? or are you going to wrestle me? The decisions all yours Jer "

The lump in Jerry's stomach was growing. He started thinking over the last 18 months. It was true. He got outwrested by a girl already. A smaller and younger girl at that. But she had been wrestling for awhile and was nationally ranked for girls when she was in junior high. That experience was etched in his mind.

"Oh no," he thought" 3 times a week? She still been taking classes? I thought it was just a fad. And 95 lbs?? when did that happen? When I was forced to go watch her compete she was in the 80lbs weight class I thought?. Gosh none of this would have happended if Em hadn't seen me get pinned by that girl."

"Ok" Em, whatever, "lets get this over with." Jerry said in a force nonchalant tone.

His friends started chattering:

"Damn honey, you look pretty nervous. are you really scared to wrestle her? It your little sister?"

"Yea dude its a little girl. You can't let a little girl beat you"

"Oh wow, this is hilarious, he is scared to wrestle his own sister, this is going to be great"

"I hope you kick his ass Em!. I have seen some jiujitsu , you can do this!! haha. Jer you could be in trouble! this is could be hilarious"

"Ok then, to the basement where the mats are!" directed Em to the crowd. She had taken over somehow as master of ceremonies in this spontaneous crazy wrestling challenge. "I'm going to go change and will meet you down there. If you aren't there, I know you chickened out but I'm still calling mom!"

Em's mind was racing. As she went into the house and too her room the events of the past 18 months all were getting replayed...."
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post: