View Single Post
Old 16-Sep-18, 11:28
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 2 vs 1. Mixed boxing

decent premise. I tend to be more of a fan of competitive scenarios that are somewhat realistic & my own fantasies almost always end with a female winning by way of knockout. that being said, ideally maybe I would have the female take on 1 male at a time... fight them consecutively or perhaps make the men have to tag in like in wrestling. the premise of 1 fighter having to overcome the challenge of besting 2 opponents is already a big uphill battle that few could achieve, but having to do so facing both challengers in the ring at the same time? that starts to go beyond what I would find to be realistic unless the 2 men were complete bums that possessed little to no fighting skills or the female was just so superior she had superhuman abilities. you also mentioned the aspect of the female boxer starting off topless which sets the stage for her to be able to use her sex appeal to her advantage assuming she is a stunningly sexy woman(which I ALWAYS do in these scenarios & in my own fantasies). those are just my thoughts... interested to see what becomes of this.