View Single Post
Old 30-Aug-18, 16:38
Producer
Points: 20,181, Level: 61 Points: 20,181, Level: 61 Points: 20,181, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,434 Times in 429 Posts
Default He says he doesn't need to go to the gym but my thighs will convince him he does!

'Even I Can Kick Your Ass!' featuring Taylor

Many ScissorVixens fans will always remember the first time we featured Taylor on our site!
She was an instant hit as members loved her 'girl next door' looks combined with her sexy and incredibly fit physique.

Taylor came to us from Maine where she was a personal trainer, yoga instructor and later became a Zumba studio owner and instructor.

Eventually Taylor got caught up in some salacious news that was eventually covered nationally by some of the evening magazine news outlets.

At that time, we felt it was best to remove Taylor's content from ScissorVixens because of the typical news media frenzy.

But we are happy to report that the last time we heard from Taylor she was still living and staying fit and healthy in her home town in Maine!

So check out GORGEOUS Taylor re-captured bigger and better than ever in 'Even I Can Kick Your Ass!'.

My wimpy boyfriend doesn't think he needs the gym so maybe my muscular thighs around his neck will change his mind!

Click to view 'Even I Can Kick Your Ass!' Preview Video:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Link to 'Even I Can Kick Your Ass!' Preview and Download Page:

3 ways to enjoy our content!

Join our members area for thousands of video clips, our latest full video downloads (released in the past 30 days), pictures and more!

Purchase our Downloads4Sale without a membership (All full video downloads released in the past 30 days are FREE in the members area!).

You can also purchase many of our older clips and downloads and some of our latest releases at our Clips4Sale store if you prefer. (Note: Our Clips4Sale store does not offer member discounts)!

Follow us on Twitter!

Thank you for your support! ScissorVixens.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg svrc_0029_1.jpg (205.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg svrc_0029_2.jpg (259.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg svrc_0029_3.jpg (155.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg svrc_0029_4.jpg (257.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg svrc_0029_5.jpg (115.9 KB, 18 views)