View Single Post
Old 19-Dec-17, 19:04
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Mal's SGP and Facesitting Daz 3D art

Mal, this is absolutely fantastic art! Bravo! Love them! The view from underneath is something I've never seen before, and I love it!!!

You have unlimited space on Pixtress, so don't worry about running out. However, something I noticed - the files are unusually large. For example, this attached image (which is one of my favorites) weighs 1.1 MB, while being relatively small in resolution (1 megapixel roughly). JPEGs can be compressed much further without visible quality loss. Please now take a look at the second attachment - I just re-saved it in Irfanview with 90% quality setting as well as removing unnecessary meta information from the file, and it weighs only 150 KB as a result. What software do you use when rendering the files? Do you do it directly from DAZ or do the final touch-ups in photoshop? If you play with JPEG saving settings, I'm sure you can get considerably smaller filesize while keeping the same resolution.
Attached Images
File Type: png XRJ.png (1.12 MB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg XRJ-resized.jpg (149.1 KB, 227 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: