View Single Post
Old 31-Jan-17, 22:41
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Amethyst Hammerfist Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks so much, what a lovely and well written review. It was a pleasure to meet you and wrestle you. You're a lovely person. You summed me up well, you are not the first person to mention my child-like expressions and eyes.
I am playful indeed, though, you're right; had you been a aggressive you'd have seen the REAL me. Everyone gets a different version depending on their own style, aggression and strength. Yesterday, for instance, I had a guy that went full-on, he was strong and skilled and fought me like he fought his male friends (I know this because I often referee for their fights), and this makes me insane, when I am pushed like that, I fight like my life depends on it! I went crazy and wore him out and then went in for the kill.
If an opponent is small, weaker, or not so confident, I usually conduct sessions a little differently because I know what it's like to feel nervous (it can really impact on the way our bodies move). I go with the mood that's there in the room, adding some surprises and pushing some limits here and there.

I really hope we can have another session where you fight a little harder.
Thanks once again for taking the time to write this.
I have recently opened my clipstore too if you are interested (clips4sale.com/109392).

Added after 6 minutes:

Nah, don't be silly, come as you are, I can wrap my thighs around your head, and I've had bigger guys than you. My forceful facesitting can be done on any face, even if that face belongs to a really big guy.
I am the same height as Laken and probably the same strength now, almost!
Well in that case, after my next submission room sessions in march (I have a filmed session with Laken again but with a twist in that the camera girl is a surprise and she'll join in after the filming to make a 2v1 session!)...You're NEXT!