View Single Post
Old 17-Sep-18, 19:50
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: If you could pick just one.... Retired ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbo19 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do I have to pick just one? How about Flexzee, Tigra or Joanna Needham, in that order

I was lucky and got to meet all three of these wonderful women when they were active wrestling and wouldn’t mind seeing any of them again. I got together with Joanna two times and tried to get a third meeting but never were able to work that one out.
But if I had to pick one women to meet who is retired now to wrestle. I think I am going to toss a new name out there. How about Stacy Jett ? She was only active wrestling for a year or two and had to retire do to coming down with cancer. She did matches at two of the wrestling conventions and kicked some butt. Stacy trained hard at grappling and knew what she was doing. I did chat with her on the phone about a get together and she was great to talk with, we were not able to get together before she became ill. Stacy would have kicked my butt into the middle of next week - but I would of enjoyed it greatly!
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post: