View Single Post
Old 25-Sep-18, 12:54
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Femdom Between Friends
Author: jack562004

Chapter 2

We had set the alarm clock in Karen's hotel room to go off early so we'd have plenty of time to shower, dress and get over to the Las Vegas Convention Center before the doors opened. It was the second day of the conference we were attending on behalf of the company we both worked for, and it was up to us to staff our display booth and give a presentation later in the day.

I heard the alarm go off at 6:00 am, but Karen quickly switched it off and slipped out of bed while I lazily dozed off for a little extra snooze.

About 15 minutes later she gently woke me with a hand on my shoulder and a soft voice in my ear saying, "Coffee's ready Jack, time to get up." I guess you could say I woke up and smelled the coffee, opening my eyes to see her sitting on the side of the bed in a terrycloth hotel robe and two steaming cups on the nightstand. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Now this is a surprise," I said with a smile, "After last night I didn't expect you to be serving me coffee this morning, Karen."

She gave me that crooked grin that I liked so much and replied, "Well, this is what being real looks like Jack, why shouldn't I do something nice for someone I like?"

After working together for years as close but strictly platonic friends, Karen and I had just learned the night before that we had, much to our surprise, some very compatible BDSM fantasies... I had long dreamed of being used harshly by a dominant woman, while Karen had fantasied for years about having a man under her control.

Being real was the key, as neither of us had any interest in the theatrical kind of BDSM role play that you see so often in femdom erotica. In my fantasies, the woman in control would want to hurt me because it excited her sexually, but she didn't need to scold, insult or ridicule me while doing it; as odd as it might sound, she was nice to me about it... even apologetic.

For whatever the reason, this scenario had been the focus of my sexual fantasies for years... a nice girl who liked me enough to feel some guilt about needing to whip me to get herself off. There was something about a woman becoming aroused by hurting me -- and at the same time feeling sorry for me for having to endure it -- that thrilled me to the core.

I had pretty much given up hope that I'd ever find that woman, especially someone that I liked enough to want to suffer for her own pleasure, so imagine my surprise at learning that my colleague and good friend Karen -- with her freckles, strawberry blonde hair and girl next door looks -- had secretly dreamed since childhood of enslaving a man and even whipping him.

These thoughts went all the way back to her childhood, when she watched cowboy movies and found herself strangely fascinated by scenes of men getting whipped. But just like me, she was all about keeping it real; not playing a game of "Mistress using Slave," but simply "Karen using Jack."

She liked me as much as I liked her, so it took some convincing on my part before she finally accepted that I really did want her to whip me. And, just like in my fantasies, when she began laying into me she felt badly about it... but not badly enough to hold back from thrashing me long and hard with my own belt, violating my asshole, making me eat out both her pussy and ass and even swallow my own cum.

And after all that, we ended the night by making gentle and caring "vanilla" love, which was also very real -- because we had fallen in love.

How our secret desires developed over the years I have no idea. My parents didn't believe in corporal punishment; did some part of me think I deserved to be disciplined, so I grew up craving it? And what about Karen, did she grow up resenting the authority of her father? Or was it just that seeing a man suffering for her was a way of proving his love?

Well, I'll leave it for others to analyze and theorize. All I could think about now is that amazing moment last night when Karen and I first realized we were ready and willing to make each other's fantasies real, remembering the eagerness I saw in her eyes -- and the hint of cruelty.

She reached for one of the coffees and I did the same. After taking a sip she looked at me and asked, "Are you okay Jack? I mean, are you okay about everything we did last night?"

"I'm more than okay about it Karen, I loved it... all of it," I said. "How are you feeling about it?"

"Jack, it was... it was amazing, I've never been so turned on in my life," she said. "Whipping you for real was like, a thousand times hotter than in my fantasies. And I loved being able to make you do whatever I wanted."

"Well, I've never cum so hard and for so long... I thought it would never stop," I said.

"You did cum a lot... but I guess you learned a downside of that!"

"Yes, that is true."

We drank our coffee in silence for a minute, a perfectly comfortable minute; I always believed you knew you were really connected with someone when there was no awkwardness from a conversation going silent.

Finally Karen set her cup on the nightstand, looked at me and broke the silence. "Can this really work Jack? I mean, can I be your girlfriend and dominatrix at the same time? Do I have to be one or the other, and then how do I know which one to be? I'm feeling a little confused about it."

I thought about it for a moment and said, "I think you can be both Karen."

"But what if I'm really feeling like I want to do things to you and you're just not in the mood, or it's not a good time? Or if you want me to whip you or whatever and I just don't feel like doing it?"

"Well, doesn't any couple have the exact same issues about when to have regular vanilla sex?"

She thought for a second, then laughed and said, "Well, duh, I guess that's true!"

"Being real about it means we can, you know, just ask," I said. "You can ask me whenever you feel like playing, and I can ask you... I think we communicate well enough for that."

"Yeah... you're right Jack."

"And as for being my girlfriend," I said, taking her hand, "I want you to be that all the time."

She smiled and squeezed my hand. "Jeez, I'm still getting used to this... maybe I'll write my autobiography and call it 'One Dumb Domme', what do you think?"

"I think you knew exactly what to do once you got going last night, Karen."

"Yeah, I went pretty crazy, I really got into a state... you're sure it wasn't too much?"

I put my coffee cup on the nightstand and pulled her to me. I kissed her full on her lips and said, "No Baby, it wasn't too much. You can go even further if you want to."

We kissed again and she whispered in my ear, "I think I want to, Jack."

"Do you have anything particular in mind?"

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough. We're still going shopping for toys after the conference today, right?"

"Yes, and speaking of the conference, we better start getting ready."

I drained my coffee and got out of bed, and went to retrieve the jeans and shirt that I left on the floor of Karen's hotel room last night. As I passed by a mirror I caught sight of the redness of my ass and the backs of my thighs where Karen had worked me over. Looking down at my cock, which was not spared a lashing either, I saw it was still red as well.

I put my clothes on and kissed Karen goodbye before heading to my own room to shower and dress for the conference. An hour later we met up in the hotel restaurant, both of us in now our best business attire, and sat down to have a good breakfast before the full day's work ahead of us.

When we finished eating I told Karen I was going to use the restroom before we headed out and stood up. "Hold on Jack," she said, "I have something for you." I walked around to her side of the table she as reached into her purse and pulled out a handful of small but very wide rubber bands, each probably just a little over an inch in diameter but maybe 3/8ths of an inch wide. She motioned for me to bend down so that she could speak quietly into my ear.

"These were holding bunches of those pens with our logo that we had made for the show," she said. "Would you do something for me Jack?"

"Of course," I replied.

"Could you take these into the men's room with you," she said, pressing them into my hand, "and put them on your cock? I think you could probably fit three or four of them on."

I pocketed them and headed off to the restroom. Once there I entered a stall, and after relieving myself I left my cock out as I retrieved the rubber bands from my pocket. They were brightly colored in yellow, blue, green and pink, and I began fitting them over my flaccid penis.

I was able to fit four of them on so that my entire shaft was covered up to the head -- I'm circumcised -- and the only tricky part was getting them on so that none of my pubic hair was caught underneath them. I put my cock back into my briefs and returned to our table.

Karen looked at me and asked with her eyes if I had completed my task.

"Done," I said.

"I'd like it if you wore those all day Jack, that way I know you'll be thinking of me."

"All day? Even during the presentation we'll be doing later?"

"Especially during the presentation," she said, grinning. "We better get going now."

Ever the gentleman, I held her chair as she stood up. We walked out of the hotel and made our way to the shuttle buses ferrying conference attendees over to the Convention Center. As we boarded the next bus leaving, Karen said, "Let's sit in the back."

We made our way to back of the half-full bus and sat down in the back. Karen turned to me and quietly asked, "How do they feel on you, Jack?"

"A little strange," I replied.

"Are they uncomfortable?"

"Not really. I definitely know they're there, but they wouldn't be uncomfortable unless I, you know... got excited."

I should have realized what was going to happen the moment those words left my mouth.

"Let's see," Karen said, discreetly slipping a hand under the messenger bag that lay across my lap and quickly locating my cock. She began teasing it through the thin fabric of my dress slacks, and it didn't take long for me to respond.

"How are they feeling now?"

"Not good... they're squeezing me pretty tightly."

"Mmm," she said, whispering in my ear, "it turns me on to know that. I'm sorry to have to tell you that your cock is in for a much harder time later on."

"A harder time?" I asked, sarcastically.

"No pun intended," she said, giving it a sharp squeeze that made me wince.

She continued to discreetly play with me until our bus pulled up to the Convention Center, and although the rubber bands felt quite unpleasant I was thankful they kept my cock in check well enough that I didn't have to worry about standing up to leave the bus.

The doors opened a few minutes later and we filed in, found our display booth and started setting it up for a day's work.

It was a crowded conference and we were both kept busy speaking to the stream of attendees stopping by our booth, discussing our products, handing out brochures and exchanging business cards.

Occasionally I would look over at Karen and marvel how this charming and professional-looking woman, her hair neatly tied back and wearing a crisp navy blue business suit, had only last night driven herself into a sexual frenzy by whipping me until I cried. Even more amazing was knowing that she had every intention of doing it again, and might even now be thinking about other ways to use me.

I watched the men and women engaged in conversation with her, musing on what they would think if they could have seen her unleash the fantasies she had been nurturing for years. Of course I also couldn't help wondering what they would think of seeing me, a polished and well-dressed businessman, naked and bound to the back of a chair while being whipped to tears.

The morning passed into afternoon and the time arrived for our company presentation. Karen and I stood in the wings of the small auditorium stage as we were introduced, and as we waited her hand moved to the front of my slacks and her fingers found my cock. Once more I was thankful for the rubber bands keeping my erection down even though I was again being uncomfortably squeezed as we walked out on stage.

Our presentation went very well. Karen and I were both good speakers; we had prepared well and our slides were engaging, and we believed in our new product line enough to evangelize it convincingly. We finished on time and spent the next hour chatting with the attendees who wanted to meet us and learn more about our company, or pitch their own services -- the usual networking stuff.

Finally the day came to a close and the end of the conference. We packed up all of our materials and now had the evening ahead of us, as our company was generously allowing us to spend another night in Las Vegas and fly back the following day.

"Shall we go shopping before getting dinner, Jack?" Karen asked me. "I found an interesting store." She showed me the place on her phone and it looked like it filled the bill; I had known we wouldn't have much trouble finding a place in this city that had the items Karen had in mind to buy. "Looks good," I said, "let's go."

A half hour later we found ourselves in the Las Vegas Adult Emporium, me with a red plastic shopping basket in hand, and we were like two kids in a candy store. I thought I'd been around the block a few times but I was seeing things I didn't know existed and I'm sure Karen was too. Of course many of the items had very obvious purposes, sometimes not necessarily pleasant for whoever was on the receiving end.

It didn't take us long to pick out a collar and leash set, the first toy I had suggested last night to Karen's enthusiastic agreement. We found a simple black leather collar with a chrome ring attached to it and a nice chain leash with a leather handhold, and as I looked at it in my shopping basket I felt light headed thinking about wearing it. I knew Karen would have me doing many things later on, but even just the thought of being on a leash held by her hand was intoxicating to me.

We then picked out a nice set of padded leather wrist and ankle cuffs, and naturally they had large rings on them for tying the wearer in any way desired. Karen also grabbed a large bundle of soft cotton bondage rope, and then surprised me a little by adding a set of very traditional looking police handcuffs to our basket. "Have you fantasized about arresting someone?" I asked her with a smile.

"My father was a cop," she replied, "and every time I saw the handcuffs he wore on his belt I couldn't help thinking about what it would be like to snap them on my lover's wrists."

"I guess you're going to find out," I said. "Yep," she replied, giving me that crooked grin.

We added to our basket a beautiful Scottish tawse, hand-made with two long and heavy black leather side-by-side straps, with a brown and black pattern on the handle. I had the feeling I would be having a love-hate relationship with this item that would start tonight and continue for a long time to come.

That feeling was reinforced when Karen tossed a ball gag into our basket. I glanced at it and then looked up at her. "We'll need to keep the noise down tonight," she said, letting some butterflies loose n my stomach.

Next we came to a display case with an assortment of butt plugs, which I anticipated Karen would want to use on me. As we looked them over she asked, "What size should we get, Jack?" Since I had never had anything in my ass before her insistent fingers the night before, I mumbled something about starting small. "That's fine Baby," she said, "but let's get a larger one too... we'll work up to it."

Then it was time to choose a strap-on harness, which Karen had said she wanted to try wearing to further violate me. It didn't take long for her to decide that one in particular had a realistic penis dildo that closely resembled my own in size and shape. "You're going to find out what it would feel like to be fucked in the ass by you," she whispered to me, setting my cock swelling against the rubber bands I still wore.

This harness had the added bonus of another dildo on the inside that would go inside her vagina, and I thought to myself that this would inevitably lead to her fucking my ass long and hard enough for her to cum herself.

After grabbing a tube of lubricant expressly designed for anal sex we made our way to the store cashier, an attractive young woman with a severe haircut and rather extensive tattoos and piercings. As we placed our items on the counter I wondered if she was curious which one of us would be on the receiving end of all this gear. "Did you find everything you were looking for?" she asked us.

To my embarrassment Karen quickly settled the question of who the sub was by replying a little nervously, "Actually no. Do you have, like, a small flogger that would be good to whip a penis with?"

The cashier replied that she did, and went off to retrieve the item she had in mind from a nearby display case. She quickly returned and presented us with a very short flogger having only 4 thin leather strips at the business end. "This works really good," she told us, and smiled at me while adding, "it's small enough that you can aim it exactly where you want it to go. Anything else?"

"Um, do you," Karen began, "have anything that would, uh, make it hurt when he got hard?" My face was probably turning a little red at this point.

"Well," the cashier said, "a lot of people use the Gates of Hell, but my boyfriend says they just squeeze him and don't really hurt. Maybe you'd like to try this," she said, and reached down below the counter.

What she brought up was the most menacing-looking sex toy I had ever seen. It was a hinged stainless steel cock ring, more like a sleeve really, being at least an inch and half long with dozens of pointed screws that would be aimed at the hapless cock inside it. A tiny padlock kept the device closed around the penis, and it even came with a small hex key to adjust the depth of the screw points.

"I love this, my boyfriend says it hurts like hell when I start getting him hard," the cashier said, again looking at me and smiling, clearly knowing what I was in for and enjoying the thought.

"Oh... well this looks perfect," Karen said, "I think that's everything for now."

Our purchases added up to a pretty penny; this stuff was pricey. "I guess we can't expense this," I said, and Karen laughed.

With our shopping complete and our new toys bagged I started to leave, but Karen had another idea. "Do you have dressing rooms?" she asked the cashier.

"Yes," she said and pointed the way. "You can try things on in there but no actual sex is allowed." I then noticed the small video monitoring screens behind the counter and realized that nothing would be private in those dressing rooms.

We made our way back to the dressing rooms and went into the nearest one. After closing the door Karen said, "Jack, don't you love this stainless steel thing? Let's get rid of those rubber bands and go ahead and put it on you."

As she was taking it out of the package I lowered my pants and briefs and took the rubber bands off of my cock, grateful to finally be rid of them but also knowing that something worse would momentarily replace them. I glanced at the small camera mounted up high in the corner and began to get aroused thinking the cashier might be watching. "Karen," I said, "I'm too hard to put this on now."

She looked at my erection and said, "I'll have to fix that, Jack" and took out her brand new little flogger. Before I could utter a word of protest she took the head of my hard cock in her hand and brought the flogger down hard on my shaft, making a loud snapping sound that I was sure could be heard in the store.

"Jeez," I gasped, "that really hurts."

"That's good," I said, "because I love you too."

We turned to each other for one last kiss before turning off the light and then we both turned over on our sides and into a perfect spooning.

"Jack," she whispered in the darkness, "can a relationship work like this?"

"Like what?" I asked, nuzzling the back of her neck as I held her against me.

"Doing these kinky things. Hurting you. Because I really loved it, tonight was just incredible," she said, "and you know I'm going to want to do it again, right? "

"Well, I was hoping you'd want to do it again."

"Any time I want?"

"Yes."

"You might be sorry you said that Jack."

"If I'm ever sorry about saying that I'll tell you Karen. Until then, I want you to do whatever you want, whenever you want."

"I can try doing other things to you, because we have safe words, right?"

"Yes."

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, my mind cataloging everything she might want to try... and everything I'd enjoy her trying. Somehow I felt secure that those two lists would have a lot in common.

"Jack," she said, "after the conference tomorrow can we go shopping?"

"For what?" I asked.

"Well, we need a collar and leash for you, and a strap-on for me, not to mention a proper flogger, and... a few other things. I might still have some more secrets, you know."

"I'm sorry Baby, but I really want to get that thing on you."

After she lashed me 3 more times my cock was soft enough to fit the device over it. I snapped the little padlock shut and handed Karen the keys, which she dropped into her purse. Then she handed me the little hex key and told me to tighten all the screw points enough so they just made contact with my soft cock. It took a few minutes since there were 28 of the darn things.

Finally we left the dressing room and I could see that the cashier was facing her small video monitors just before she turned away. The steel cock ring was heavy on me as we walked past her and she looked at me with a knowing smile. "Thanks for all your help," Karen said to her. "You're welcome," she replied, "Enjoy!"

We were both starving and went straight to dinner in the hotel restaurant after dropping our shopping bag off in Karen's room. Our dinner conversation was all about the conference and our work, but I never for one second stopped thinking about the heavy stainless steel on my cock and the other items waiting for us upstairs.

After our meal we picked out a bottle of wine to take back to our room, and then it was time to go upstairs and begin whatever was in store for me this evening. We found ourselves alone in the elevator going up to our floor and after a moment of silence Karen turned to me and asked, "Have you been thinking about what's going to happen tonight, Jack?"

"I haven't stopped thinking about it," I said.

"Neither have I," she said. "Are you okay with everything we bought?"

"Oh, I'm fine with all of it," I told her.

"Good, because I'm really excited... I can't help it, this is still so new to me... I'm going to want to try everything out on you."

"I know, it's okay... we have our safe words."

"Yes we do," she said, as the elevator doors opened on our floor.

As we walked down the hall to her room Karen said, "I hope you'll never have to use a safe word... I'll really try not to get too crazy."

"Don't worry about it," I said, "I want you to do everything you want to do,"

"You honestly mean that?"

"Yes, I do. Even when it hurts bad it excites me to know it's what you want."

We reached the door to her room and she took me in her arms and kissed me. "I love you Jack," she said.

"I love you too Karen."

She opened the door with her key card and we went in. "Why don't you put the wine on the coffee table and I'll get a couple of glasses," she said.

I did so and sat down on the sofa, and a minute later Karen came in with the wine glasses and set them down on the table. Then, standing in front of me, she said softly, "Please take all your clothes off, Jack."

I got up and she sat down where I had been, and just like last night I started undressing as she watched. I was still wearing my charcoal gray business suit, and somehow that made it even more humiliating than taking off the casual clothes I wore last night. Karen still had on the navy blue skirt and matching jacket that she'd worn all day, and crossing her legs as I stripped, smiled at me.

"You're turning red again," she said, "you're so cute when you're humiliated."

Finally I was completely naked except for the heavy stainless steel spiked cock ring locked onto my penis. I was starting to get a little hard and beginning to feel the spikes pressing in on me. "Please get on your knees Jack," said Karen, "keep your eyes down and put your hands behind your back."

I obeyed while Karen went into the Adult Emporium bag on the floor and retrieved the shiny chrome handcuffs we bought. As she got up and moved behind me I could hear the metallic clicking of her opening them before snapping them tightly on my wrists a minute later.

"Did that feel as good as you thought it would?" I asked.

"Even better," she answered as she sat back down, "how do they make you feel?"

"Captured," I said.

"Mmm, which you are." Then she took out the black leather collar and leaned forward to place it around my neck and buckle it firmly closed. Finally she took out the chain leash, clipped it onto the collar's ring, and sat back with the leash holder in her left hand.

"What a beautiful sight... I love it," she said, looking at me up and down. She leaned forward to kiss me and her right hand went down to my locked up cock. As she teased me with her fingers I felt the pressure increase against the steel collar, the dozens of screw points pressing into me more painfully.

"Is this thing hurting badly now?"

"Yes it is."

"That turns me on so much... I'm really starting to think I'm sadistic. Are you sure that doesn't freak you out?"

"No... I want to be the victim of your sadism."

She kissed me again and as our mouths opened to each other she reached up and pinched my left nipple very hard. I moaned into her mouth and she trembled with excitement and murmured, "My victim, oh yes you are Baby." Then she did the same thing to my right nipple.

Then she pulled back from me and slid over to the left side of the couch, and pulling on the leash, told me to sit beside her to her right. It was a little awkward scrambling to my feet with my hands cuffed behind my back but I managed to get up and onto the couch next to her.

There we were sitting side by side with Karen still in her business suit and me naked save for my steel cock ring, the tight handcuffs holding my wrists behind me and the collar around my neck attached to the leash she was holding.

"It would be fun to just sit and watch a movie like this," she said, "although I'd have to keep doing things to you every once in a while."

"Would you feed me popcorn?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied. "Would you like some wine now?"

"That would be great."

She opened the bottle and filled one of the glasses, and after taking a sip from it herself she held the glass to my lips. It was overwhelming how completely I felt under her control by this simple act.

"Do you think you're a masochist, Jack?" she asked as I took a sip.

"I guess to some extent I am, but it's not really that I just like pain... it's exciting when I know that hurting me is turning you on."

"You were telling me last night about how pain and pleasure got mixed coming from the nerve endings from your ass."

"That's right."

"What if I whipped you on your back? Wouldn't that just hurt, and not be like, you know, sexual?"

"Um, yes."

She was quiet for a moment, seemingly lost in thought. "You remember those cowboy movies I told you I liked watching as a kid?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "You liked it when a guy got whipped."

"Well, when a guy got whipped it was always on his back. If I wanted to whip your back, would that be okay?"

"That would be fine if it excited you Karen."

"Um, it would... I think I want to do that later. I'll start slow again like you asked."

"That would be good," I said, as my cock throbbed painfully inside the spiked cock ring.

"Do you know what the hottest part of last night was for me?" she asked.

"Um, no, what was it?"

"When you started crying while I was whipping you. That's kind of sadistic, isn't it?"

"I think that's pretty hot," I said.

She reached over and began toying again with my trapped cock. "Some time Jack, when we're in a place where we can make all the noise we want, I'd like to whip you until you scream. Would that be okay?"

I winced as my cock swelled even harder against the cruel spikes. "Yes," I said.

"Mmm, I can tell it excites you. Oh God, that thing must really be hurting you now."

"It is."

"I've got to use your mouth now Jack, I'm so hot for it," she said breathlessly.

She lifted her hips and pulled her skirt up to her waist, and then she pushed her panties down over her legs and kicked them off. She lay back on the couch, parted her thighs and put her left leg up on the coffee table to give me full access to her. As she pulled my head down to her lap with the leash she told me to get on my stomach, and she helped me move my legs up onto the couch so I could. The spikes hurt even more as I lay down with my cock under me against the cushions.

After I got into the position she wanted she pushed my face against her crotch and said simply, "Lick." My mouth found her soaking wet pussy and I began eating her, swallowing her juices as I worked my lips and tongue on her.

As she began to moan with pleasure I could hear her fumbling with some items from our shopping bag and a minute later I felt something cold and wet pressing at my ass cheeks and quickly finding my asshole, and then an insistent pressure as she began to push the lubed butt plug into me.

Helpless to stop the inevitable with my hands cuffed behind me, I groaned into her pussy as she pushed the plug in deeper, and she responded by moaning louder and grinding herself against my face. I didn't know what size she was using but it felt like it was too big for me to take.

I gasped when she gave it one final push and my sphincter suddenly closed over the recessed part of the plug, and Karen said excitedly, "Oh yes Baby, it's in you all the way now." I was nearly in tears from the pain from my cock on top of the discomfort of the plug stuffed up my ass but I kept on eating her out as best I could.

Her breathing got faster and more urgent as pressed harder on my head with one hand and on the butt plug in my ass with the other. Suddenly she cried out, "Oh God, Jack, I'm going to cum," and moments later, "Ahh, ahhh, oh GOD!" as her body shook from the orgasm that overcame her.

She stroked my hair as her breathing slowly returned to normal and I kissed the wet insides of her thighs, her juices smeared all over my face. "Oh God, Jack, that was so good, I came so hard Baby," she said. "Now I want my favorite after play."

She slid further down on the sofa, raised her hips up and spread her lags wider, and I knew what she wanted as she pushed my head down. She reached around under herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart as I moved my mouth from her wet pussy down to her assshole, circling it slowly with my tongue before touching the small opening and entering her.

"Yes Baby, mmm that feels so good after I cum. Fuck my ass with your tongue Jack." I pushed my tongue deeper into her ass and explored her inside, slowly moving it in and out of her. "Ohhh, yes Baby, I love that," she sighed.

Finally she tugged at my leash and helped me back up to a sitting position, adding to the pressure of the butt plug still inside me, and rearranged herself as well. She looked at my cock, which had now turned an alarming shade of purple inside the steel cock ring, and without a word she went into her purse to retrieve the small keys and mercifully unlocked and removed it. There were angry red dots all over my cock from the sharp screw points but the skin wasn't broken anywhere.

Karen held the glass of wine to my lips and I gratefully drank from it, then she finished it off herself and reached over to stroke my cock. As my long suppressed erection began to grow she said, "Poor Baby, I guess you want to cum yourself?"

"Yes," I replied.

She was quiet for a few moments before saying, "I'm sorry Jack, I know you must want to, but I want to tie you up and whip you first."

I swallowed hard, remembered our recent conversation. "I understand," I said.

She got up from the sofa and straightened her disheveled skirt. Then she pulled at my leash indicating I should stand up, picked up the shopping bag and led me into her bedroom. Being led on a leash to what was sure to be a painful fate made me weak in the knees.

Karen never said a word as she buckled the wrist and ankle cuffs on me. She then had me lie facedown on the bed and went to work cutting the bondage rope we bought into four segments and securing each of my limbs to a bed post. It was a queen size bed and my arms and legs were spread wide.

"Raise up," she said, and as she shoved a pillow under my hips to elevate my ass I suspected that a whipping wasn't all that lay ahead of me on this bed.

Finally she took the ball gag out of the bag, placed the ball in my mouth and buckled the strap tightly at the back of my neck. "I wish I could hear you scream Jack," she said, "but since we're in a hotel that will have to wait."

I suddenly realized I wouldn't be able to get a safe word out if I needed to, but Karen seemed to read my thoughts, "I read about something you could do instead of saying a safe word," she said. Then she pressed a small rubber ball into my left hand. "Just hold this and let it go if gets to be too much, okay Baby?"

I nodded my understanding and squeezed the little ball, hoping I could keep it right where it was.

"I want to be naked while I whip you Jack," she announced, and proceeded to undress away from my sight. I could hear her breathing heavily as she did and grew harder knowing she was getting excited all over again just from the anticipation of whipping me.

A minute later she appeared alongside the bed, naked and holding the Scottish tawse in her right hand. She held it out so the leather straps touched me between my shoulder blades and then she trailed them down along my back and over my ass.

"I'll start slowly Jack and gradually start hitting you harder, just like last night. And I'm sorry but I guess it won't end until I'm hitting you pretty hard."

With the ball gag in my mouth I could only make an "Mmm-hmm" sound.

She left the tawse draped across my back, reached over to the butt plug still inside me and started to slowly pull it out. Again it hurt as the bulging part of the plug stretched my sphincter.

"I don't want anything distracting you from your whipping," she told me. It was a relief when she finally pulled it all the way out, but I couldn't stop wondering what else was coming... until she bent down and whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to whip your back now Baby," she said, "and then I'm going to fuck your ass really hard with that strap-on." So I was going to be fucked, something I actually dreaded more than the impending whipping. It almost made me want the whipping to go on as long as possible.

The first strikes of the tawse across my shoulder blades were relatively light as she promised but the instrument still made a loud snapping sound when the leather straps met my skin. She struck me again and again, moving slightly downward with each stroke until finally reaching the small of my back.

The sting from the lashes spread a heat over my entire back. Karen paused, stroked my hair and said, "I love whipping your back, it's really getting me hot. I'm sorry but I have to start hitting you harder now."

Then she started over again on my shoulder blades, bringing the tawse down hard. Each lash was like a hot flame across my back now, burning and then receding into a persistent sting. She whipped me again and again, a little lower each time until she once more reached the small of my back. I held the little ball tightly in my hand.

She paused once more to stroke my hair. "Are you looking forward to me fucking you in the ass, Sweetheart?" she asked me. I tried to make a negative-sounding "Mmm-hmm" sound through the ball gag but I don't think she understood me.

"I guess it will be more fun than this whipping is," she said, "although I'm going to have to fuck you as deep and hard as I can." I nodded my understanding.

"But before I do that I have to whip you really hard," she added.

Without waiting for a response from me she brought the instrument down as hard as she could across my shoulder blades, bringing from me a guttural cry of pain into my ball gag.

"Oh yes, that's what I want to hear Baby," she said, and once again the tawse began a journey down my back as she whipped me even harder. I was crying out into my gag with each stroke and my tears were coming fast. I squeezed the rubber ball as hard as I could.

I could hear her breathing harder until she was moaning with each blow, and glancing over at her I saw she was rubbing her pussy with her left hand as she whipped me with her right.

By the time she reached my middle back she was gasping with each stroke. She whipped me faster and faster and I knew she was approaching another orgasm as her gasps turned to cries, which sounded just like my cries of pain; we were crying out together in pain and pleasure and it drove me as deep into subspace as I've ever been, feeling at one with this woman in the most intimate way imaginable.

When the tawse finally crashed down on the small of my back Karen stifled a scream as she climaxed and threw herself over me on the bed. Lying across my burning back she continued to rub her pussy and cry out her pleasure as her orgasm went on and on.

She lay still for a few minutes as she recovered, her breathing slowly returning to normal as the fire on my back gradually cooled to a dull roar. Finally she moved her body to lie against me on her side, drawing her right leg up and over me. I could feel her wetness on me as she kissed my face and whispered "Oh Jack, God that was so good Baby, so good. Now I'm going to fuck you."

She got up and went out to the living room, and reappeared a few minutes later wearing the strap-on. She stood next to the bed directly in my line of sight and fondled the realistic erect cock protruding from her crotch as if to give me time to fully appreciate it -- along with the knowledge that my asshole was its destination. I was about to get fucked, and there was nothing I could do to escape my fate, except for letting go of the rubber ball I still held.

To my surprise though she took the ball out of my hand and removed the ball gag. Then she clambered up onto the bed, getting on her hands and knees perpendicular to my sideways-turned head, and lowered her hips down to my face. When the tip of the silicone cock touched my lips I realized that my mouth was not to be spared.

"Suck me Jack," she said, "suck my hard cock."

I opened my mouth to let it in. Karen began to gently rock her hips to move it in and out me, pushing it into me a little deeper each time. When it was only halfway into my mouth I gagged on it.

"Relax and take it in," she said. "All of us women have to learn this, with you guys always sticking your cocks in us everywhere."

She continued to slowly fuck my mouth, sometimes holding her cock still for a few moments after pushing it in. I realized I was thinking of it now as "her cock," and did my best to hold back from gagging to let her have her way with me.

Soon she began making sounds of pleasure again. "That's it Baby, suck my cock, take it all the way in," she said, "Make it good and hard so I can fuck your ass with it." Of course on one level I knew the silicone cock was already hard -- but on another level I felt like I was being forced to assist in my own rape.

"Mmm, I like fucking your mouth Jack," she said. "I wish I could cum down your throat with my cock." I wished she could as well.

She thrust it into me again and again and I learned to take it. Finally she touched the back of my throat and held it there, moaning with pleasure. Then she slowly withdrew and climbed off the bed, stopping to whisper "ass time" in my ear.

I watched her pick up the tube of lubricant and apply it generously to her cock before getting back on the bed and kneeling between my bound and spread legs, and the next thing I knew she was pushing a cold glob of the lubricant into my asshole. Then she moved her body up over me, supporting herself with her left hand as she positioned her cock with her right. I felt it touch my ass cheeks and tensed up.

"Try to relax Sweetheart," she said. "It's going in whether you like it or not and it'll be easier for you if you relax."

Karen guided the head of her cock with her hand until it made contact with my asshole and then she slowly began to enter me. I tensed up again and it felt awful. She withdrew, applied more lube and put her cock in me again. As she pushed into me I tried not to resist, and she slowly pressed it in more. Suddenly it slid forward and I gasped in pain.

"Mmm," she said, "I'm inside you now Jack. I'm fucking your ass." She relaxed her full weight on my back, took my head in both of her hands and whispered in my ear, "Here's some more for you Baby," as she pushed it in even further. "Oh God," I said, "It's too much Karen, I can't take it."

"I'm sorry Jack, but you have to take it," she said. Then she began moving it in and out of me, pushing it in a little deeper each time. I was groaning with each thrust and pulling at my bound wrists and ankles in a futile attempt to escape my impalement.

She slowed and stopped only to maneuver her cock deeper inside me and began thrusting again, faster now and with more force. "God I've always wanted to do this," she said breathlessly, "Oh God, I love fucking you."

As she pumped her cock into me again and again she began moaning and I knew my fucking would go on until she could cum. Her moans turned to cries as she drove herself into me harder and faster and I unconsciously began bucking my hips to meet her thrusts.

I knew she was fucking me as hard as she could to get herself off from the inner dildo on her harness. It felt so impersonal, as if my body was bound to the bed just to be used by her for her own pleasure. I was nothing more than a receptacle for her cock at that moment, and although I felt like my insides were being ripped apart... I loved it.

Suddenly she cried out "I'm cumming," and clawed at my hair as she gave me a series of yet harder stabs until finally screaming "Oh God, OH GOD!" into my ear.

She raised herself up on her arms to jam her hips against me with even more force and cried out "Ahh, Ahhh, AHHHH," as if she was in pain, ramming her cock into me with each cry. As her orgasm finally peaked she gave me one final thrust and tried to hold her cock still, but her body shuddered so heavily it felt like I was still being fucked.

She collapsed her body on top of me. "Oh my God Jack, I've never cum like that," she said when she caught her breath, "Oh God, that was incredible." After a few minutes she kissed me and began pulling out of me, the silicone cock making a "pop" sound as it came out.

She took off the harness, untied my wrist and ankle cuffs, lay down beside me on the bed and we faced each other to embrace. "You're so good to me Baby," she said, caressing and kissing my face, "so good, so good." Our mouths opened up to each other and it was the most intimate deep kiss ever as I felt completely at one with her, and I knew that she felt the same.

We lay holding each other for quite a while. I guess Karen couldn't help but notice my hard cock pressed against her belly because finally she said, "you didn't cum, did you Jack? I was trying to hit your prostate, I read that a guy could cum that way."

"No, I didn't," I said, "but that's okay."

"No, it's not okay," she said, and began putting the harness back on. "Please no, not again," I mumbled.

"Just once more," she said.

She asked me to get up on my hands and knees, saying "I'm going to fuck you doggie-style, and you're going to cum." I got into position and she knelt behind me, and moments later I felt her hands take firm hold of my ass and then the dildo pressed up against me. She quickly found my asshole and slid it into me forcefully, again making me gasp, and then she began probing my insides.

After a minute she found the spot she was looking for and an electric current shot through me. Then she reached under me, took my cock in her hand and began jacking me off, saying, "Cum for me Jack, cum for me now," and in seconds I exploded in an orgasm like I've never had before. It was all I could do not to scream as I shot load after load onto the bed below me while she urged me on, saying "Yes Baby, yes Baby, that's it, let it all out."

I thought my cock would never stop jerking but it finally did. Karen pulled out of me and we both collapsed on the bed, careful to avoid the sticky mess I had made. We looked into each other's eyes and we both went "Oh my God," at the exact same time, causing us to break up into hysterical laughter.

"Jeez," I said to her, brushing her hair out of her eyes, "You're telling me you read how to do that?"

"Yep, I told you I did a lot of research," she said with that crooked grin, "It's amazing what you can learn on the Internet."

"That was incredible... I think a lot of guys don't know what they're missing," I told her.

"I think you're right about that," she said, kissing my nose. "Jack... last night and tonight have been so amazing, you've let me do so many things I never thought I'd really do. Thanks for letting me explore."

"Oh I could say the same, Karen," I said. "I thought it'd be impossible for these things to ever happen to me, because my fantasies were never about just anyone... they were always about someone who I felt about the way I feel about you."

"I totally get it," she said, "I guess I'll know if your feelings for me ever change... you won't get hard when I tie you up," she said, smiling.

I looked into her eyes and said, "My feelings for you won't change."

She held my gaze for a moment and then asked softly, "Do you want to move in with me when we get home?"

"Me move in with you?"

"That's what I said. You're in an apartment... I've got a house."

"Done," I said.

"You're sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything."

"Jack, I've got a soundproof den in the basement. It was my ex-husband's man cave... do you know what that means?"

"Yes Karen, I know what that means."

"We don't have to do all of this stuff all of the time, Jack... you know that right? Let's keep it special."

"I know Baby. I think it's going to work out just fine."

We fell asleep in each other's arms and dozed for about an hour. When we woke Karen said, "I think it's time for a nice hot shower, don't you?"

"That sounds great," I said.

She helped me take off the wrist and ankle cuffs I was still wearing, along with my collar, and a few minutes later we were together in her shower stall with steaming hot water pouring over us. I soaped her body from top to bottom and she did the same for me, paying special attention to my cock... which didn't take long to respond.

"I think I'm going to be pretty clean down there," I said.

She embraced me and spoke into my ear, "Jack... I've got another secret I want to tell you."

"You've still got more secrets?"

"Yes," she said, fondling my cock. "Sometimes I... I feel like I'd like to be forced to do something myself."

"Really?" I asked. I had never given thought to this scenario before, and was surprised how much it aroused me. Make Karen do something for me? It seemed incredibly exotic after she made me do so many things for her.

"Could you do that?" she asked, still fondling my cock, "Is there something you'd like to make me do right now?"

I looked at her questioning eyes, and without saying a word I gently pushed down on her shoulders. She quickly understood and dropped down to her knees in front of me, staring at my hard cock inches in front of face.

It felt awkward but I said, "I want you to suck me off."

She looked up at me, the hot water streaming over her pretty face. "Um, do I have to swallow your cum?"

"Yes," I said, "all of it." I couldn't believe how excited this was getting me. I had never really fantasized about dominating a woman, but something new clicked in my head. I think at that moment I felt so connected to her that my empathy for her experience was turning me on.

She put her tongue on the head of cock and circled the tip with her tongue, and then she took my cock into her warm mouth and began slowly and sensuously sucking me. She alternated between taking me in deep and pulling back to tease the head, and as her pace increased she reached up to caress my balls with her hand.

"Umm, oh God that feels good Baby," I moaned, looking down at her head moving back and forth on my cock.

I was getting close to cumming when she moved her hand down from my balls and between my legs. I spread my legs slightly and she inserted her middle finger into my asshole, pushing it in as she deep throated me, her face making contact with my lower belly.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, and seconds later I exploded down her throat. She was moaning as her throat worked quickly to swallow each load that I shot into her and I grunted with each spasm of my cock.

She slowly withdrew from me after my orgasm finished but kept lovingly running her tongue over my shaft as it softened, finally kissing the head and then slowly rising up to a standing position again.

"I liked that Jack," she said, "did you like making me suck you?"

"Yes," I said, "more than I expected."

"I get in the mood for that sometimes... I think I might even want to see how a spanking feels one of these days. It's weird but sometimes when I'm playing with you I get turned on thinking about what you're feeling."

"I felt the same thing about making you suck me," I said. "I feel like... that maybe we both want to know what it's like to be inside each other's heads."

"Wow... yes," she said, "I think I know what you mean, I think we already are kind of in each other's heads."

"I'd do anything you asked me to do, and I'll spank you if you want me to."

"Mmm," she said, touching my face. "Well, you know what... right now, I want to make you pay for what you just made me do."

"Ha, I should have known there'd be a catch."

"I want to make you do something really nasty," she said. "Is that okay?"

"Yes," I said, wondering what it could possibly be.

As she reached up and pressed down on my shoulders she said, "I want you to swallow me now Jack." As I went down to my knees I was puzzled; since she had just swallowed all of my cum she couldn't feed it to me from her mouth like she did last night.

When I was on my knees facing her crotch she said, "Open your mouth." As I did, she stepped forward to straddle my face and put her pussy against my lips. She put her hands on the sides of my head as if to hold it in place, and I suddenly realized what she was about to do.

I felt repulsed for a moment, but as soon as the warm liquid flowed into my mouth I unthinkingly began swallowing without hesitation. Karen moaned, "Oh Jack, Jack," as I swallowed gulp after gulp of her, the tangy scent filling my nostrils, until the flow gradually subsided to a trickle.

I licked her pussy clean of every last drop and then she put her hands up against the shower wall and began grinding herself against my face. I kept on eating her out as the juices coming into my mouth turned from pee to sexual excretions, and moments later she cried out as she came once more.

She slowly rose to her feet and we hugged each other tightly under the hot running water. "God, I'm sorry I'm such a pervert," she whispered. "I don't even know where that came from."

"It came from all the wine you drank," I told her, making her laugh. "Well, duh," she said, "I guess that's another quote for that 'One Dumb Domme' autobiography I'm going to write."

"I could use a drink of that wine about now myself," I said, making her laugh again. I thought to myself how much I loved making her laugh.

We finished our shower, and, ravenous from our exertions, ordered a nice late night snack from room service. Then, just like the night before, we made sweet and incredibly intimate vanilla love. Holding her in my arms, the connection I felt to her seemed so strong, so unbreakable.

"Well, this has no doubt been the best business trip I've ever been on," I told her.

"Me too," she said. "It's pretty amazing to trust each other enough to open up our darkest secrets... I still can't quite believe I'm talking to someone about my crazy fantasies, let alone acting them out."

"And now I'm going to move in with you... to paraphrase Yogi Berra, we have our whole future ahead of us."

"Right," she laughed. "It's going to be a little weird going back to the office, isn't it?"

"Not as long as you don't keep giving me rubber bands to wear."

"Well, I don't know if I can commit to that."

"Than I guess I'll have to deal with it," I said.

As we spooned in the darkness and began drifting off to sleep I whispered, "A soundproof den?"

"Umm-hmm," she replied sleepily.

I dreamed about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: