Thread: Sgpin sculpture
View Single Post
Old 26-Dec-16, 22:35
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Sgpin sculpture

Wow, Cal! Amazing render!

Everything is awesome already, but here are the changes that I would really love to see in the final render:

- a tighter sit. Right now she is hovering over the male, mostly pinning using her knees, whereas I would love her to properly sit on him. Knees might go a little wider in order to achieve this. This might also result in lifting the female's head and shoulder a bit further, since the hips would come down, we might get a more clearer view of the face.
- the female's feet closer to the male's body, legs a little wider would help here as well, with knees almost on the male's elbows; it should look like she is almost hugging him with the legs; but feet clearly visible
- hands grabbing and pinning wrists rather than fingerlocking; adds intensity to the pin in my opinion; a little longer arms on the male would help, since this would require a little more bending in his elbows
- a little less masculine female overall with smaller biceps / forearms. Only slightly defined muscles.
- the outfits: male wearing tight shorts, the female wearing tight shorts and sports bra

Thank a lot for the awesome job on this, Cal! Totally up to you to use or not use any of the above changes. I like it the way it is already.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]