Thread: Yasmin reviews
View Single Post
Old 02-Jan-19, 22:03
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Yasmin reviews

Great review and thanks for sharing the pictures. Nice way to remember one of the best wrestlers and a charming woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really, really, really wanted to meet Yasmin. I think anyone who has seen a video of her with her "boy toys" wants the same thing, and it's a shame she appears to have retired from the wrestling scene.

Other reviewers have described a session with her better than I could. You won't be surprised to learn that she did anything she wanted with me. She's strong, yes, but more importantly she's insanely skilled. I wish I was bigger or more experimented; I'd be very surprised if she went beyond 15% or 20% of her capacity during our session.

Still, it was an awesome experience for me and she took plenty of pictures. A few holds are missing, for example her triangle choke isn't pictured here, even though she used it plenty of times and almost put me to sleep with it. While not as tight as Aralia's (Yasmin's bigger legs didn't fit as nicely around my neck), it was impressive.

Despite her tremendous power and skill, I wasn't afraid once during our session. I didn't ask for my limits to be pushed, so she didn't push them. She was in complete control of herself the entire time and it was completey obvious to me. It was the first time I felt so comfortable while so vulnerable.

Yasmin was a real sweetheart during the whole session, and she drove me to the airport in her very nice car (a Dodge Challenger, I think?). Farewell to her!
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post: