View Single Post
Old 05-Mar-19, 14:15
Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chloe Cummings reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why? He expressed his dissatisfaction with the session as a paying customer, and I don't really see anything wrong with his post? Can you elaborate or point out things that seem odd or weird?

From what I've read from his post, his dissatisfaction is that according to him, she seemed cold, she texted another guy in the middle of the session, she forgot a lot of what he asked for, she went above his limits(hitting him in the face when he specifically said it was off limits) and she did other things that he did not ask for.

True. There is always another side of the story, and another perspective on how a situation/session went. She is a member of this site as well

I agree there are differently two sides to every story. Honestly though unless he is lying ,and I don't see someone writing all that for no reason. Than I don't think there is much you can say say about him being wrong. If I payed 700 dollars for someone to ignore what I wanted I would be irrated too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xenia For This Useful Post: