View Single Post
Old 19-Jan-18, 00:17
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,783 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Racquetball Bet
Author: Unknown

Chapter 9

It took awhile to dry…

Despite the heat and glare of the late afternoon sun beating down, the humidity was wretched as I knelt there naked on the wet grass in the middle of the back lawn. My skin dried and then started dripping in sweat and started to burn again, but my hair was still damp when after about an hour I had finally had enough and made my way back inside.

I shivered as I stepped through the back door and into the kitchen, the air conditioning chilling me to the bone. I padded barefoot across the kitchen tiles looking down at the muddy footprints my mother had left in her wake. I knew I would be cleaning those up later as I timidly stepped out into the living room.

There was no sign of my sister, but Mom was sitting in the recliner with her bare feet propped up on the footrest, crossed at the ankles while she relaxed. She was still dressed in her raggedy denim cut-offs and red camisole, her brown hair loose and bunched about her shoulders as she leaned back into the headrest of the chair. I saw she had a glass of wine on the table beside her, the television remote resting in her lap. She glanced up at me and grinned as I stepped into the room, snickering as my hands moved to cover my privates.

“Don’t be such a prude, Jay,” she said chuckling. “I’m your mother and I’ve seen you naked plenty of times. Drop those hands, boy.”

I blushed but did as she commanded, lowering my arms, hands dangling at my sides. She eyed my tiny cock with a wide grin and took a sip of wine.

“I don’t know what you’re so modest about,” she said laughing. “There’s nothing there worth hiding. You ARE your father’s son, Jay. Get used to it.”

She laughed uproariously as I turned a deeper shade of scarlet. I wondered how many glasses of wine she had had already.

I watched as she twirled her crossed foot, flexing her toes, her muddy soles crinkling as she eyed me. I was not looking forward to licking the dirt from her feet but seeing her there, so arrogant and uninhibited was making me hot. My tiny cock was erect, bulging at four inches. Mom looked at me predatorily, swirling dark wine in her glass.

“We’re going to do something different tonight, slave,” Mom said as she downed the last of her drink, thumping the empty glass on the end table beside the recliner. “You’re going to wash my feet, then you’re going to remove my old polish and paint my toenails for me. I’d have you give me a pedicure, but I know you don’t know how. That’s something we’ll work on, but for tonight you just wash and paint.” Mom grinned and wiggled her toes for me. Of course I would, God I’d be happy to.

“Go get the wash tub from under the kitchen sink, fill it with warm, soapy water and come back with a rag too. But first…” she said holding up her empty glass, “get me a refill.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said hurrying to the kitchen with her empty glass a little surprised. I had figured that ‘washing her feet’ meant a tongue bath. I refilled the wineglass noting that the bottle was more empty than full and took her the refill, which she accepted with a lazy smile as I bowed in presentation. She grinned at me and took a sip, then shrugged towards the sofa.

“Put those on,” she said indicating the clothes that she had draped over the arm of the couch as she swirled her wine, grinning wickedly. I blanched and groaned to see a pink, satiny nightgown with matching panties, lacy black trim on both along with the frilly apron I had been wearing for my chores.

“C’mon, Mom,” I whined not wanting to wear the girly lingerie and looking like a sissy. “Can’t I just put on my swim suit or something?”

“No, SLAVE,” she said sternly giving me the evil eye. “You’re here to please me, and I want you dressed in that when you’re washing my feet.” A dreamy look came over her face for a moment, as she seemed to look through me. “Your father bought me those on Valentine’s Day. I haven’t been able to wear them since…” she trailed off and I knew she meant since he died.

“Best someone should get some use out of them,” she said after a quiet moment and I could tell she was remembering happier times. “Now, c’mon and do as Mommy commands, little boy.” She laughed as I acquiesced. I slid the satin panties up my legs then slipped the nightie over my head. It barely touched the base of my ass no matter how hard I tugged. Mom laughed as I tied the apron in place no doubt at how ridiculous I looked.

“Okay, go get the tub of water. Not too hot,” she said gesturing towards the kitchen with one hand as she started flipping through the TV channels with the other. I scurried off to do as I was bid.

I found the big plastic tray under the sink and ran warm water into it, lathering hand soap as it filled. I waited until it got full enough then carried it and a washrag back into the living room where I set the basin down on the floor and knelt before my mother.

“Not too hot, I hope,” she said as she eased the recliner forward and set her feet into the tray. “Mmmnnn…” she purred as her feet entered the warm, soapy mix. She settled back, her wineglass in hand and closed her eyes. “You may begin, slave. Do a good job and you might get rewarded later.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said reaching into the water, wash cloth in hand and starting to wash my mother’s feet. They were filthy after her time barefoot outside, dried mud on her soles and between the toes. I ran the cloth over her soft skin, scrubbing both, hard and tenderly, wiping the rag the length of her feet, sliding it between her toes and washing across the tops, sides and arches. She cooed and mewed throughout, obviously enjoying the attention.

At one point Lisa finally emerged from the bathroom and laughed at me in passing. “That looks like fun,” she said dressed with a towel wrapped about her body that barely hid her ass, her hair also done up in terrycloth. She padded by barefoot and into the kitchen, returning a moment later with a bottle of water. “Maybe tomorrow you can do that for me.”

I hung my head and mumbled out a ‘Yes, Miss,’ as I continued to wash my mother’s feet, Lisa strolling to her bedroom.

The water was tepid when my mother finally ordered me to dump it several minutes later. “Fill it up again,” she said. “Hot water this time and add Epsom Salts.”

I took the basin of dirty water and dumped it in the yard, then rinsed it out and refilled it with hot, steamy water, adding the soothing salts as commanded. I carried the bin back to the living room, kneeling before my sexy mother again and placing it before her feet. She wasted no time slipping her bare feet into the water; ‘Ooo-ing’ as the warmth enveloped her peds.

“Keep washing,” she said, “and massage. This feels so good.”

I was happy to do so, knowing how hard my mother worked to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads. And of course it was exciting to be able to get at her feet, despite the humbling position and act. My tiny cock was rock hard as I ran my fingers over her precious soles, kneading her arches and the balls of her feet, rubbing her heels as she moaned in pleasure.

We both jerked back to reality when the doorbell chimed…

I looked up in horror knowing that I would probably have to answer the bell, but my sister was just coming out of her room, passing. “I got it,” she said and I heard the clack of the locks, the rattle of the chain as Lisa answered the door, cracking it open.

“Hey!” she said, dressed in her own denim cut offs and a Navy tank top with spaghetti straps, wearing her well-worn black Keds. Her damp hair was pulled back with a dark blue scrunchie as she stood silhouetted in the frame of the door.

“Jay home?” I heard a familiar nasal voice ask. I groaned and started to get up and run out of the room but Mom simply stretched out a leg and dropped it onto my shoulder to hold me in place. I looked up at her imploringly, pleading with my eyes but she simply smirked and shook her head, whispering:

“Stay.”

“Sure,” Lisa answered happily as she glanced back then stepped back opening the door wide. I blushed with humiliation as I looked to the side and saw the Johnson Twins ushered into the house.

Tim and Colleen were Fraternal Twins, not Identical, thankfully; Colleen just a few minutes older than Tim. Tim was the stereotypical Nerd complete with horn-rimmed glasses taped together, chubby and wearing a faded Star Wars tee shirt. He was my friend, sort of, in the Chess Club, a member of AV, played the triangle in Band and an avid player of Dungeons and Dragons; 6th Edition. Still, he was a good guy, but I have to admit that the only reason I befriended him was to get to know his sister.

Colleen was hot! In a couple years she would be every schoolboy’s wet dream with her long, honey-gold blonde hair and perfect burgeoning body; forever-long legs and pert little breasts. Even worse, she was a brain. She and her brother were one year younger than I was, but brilliant and had been advanced to my grade last year, which still was not enough apparently as next school year she would join Lisa’s class. We had Calculus together, but she left me eating her dust and everyone knew she would be attending Harvard or Yale or MIT before long. Worse, she was a cheerleader, and in the hierarchy of the Torch Honor Society. To top it all off, she was incredibly nice and congenial.

I had lusted after her for a couple years now, even though I knew there was no way in hell we would ever be more than ‘just friends’. But now she was seeing me on my knees dressed in my mother’s lingerie and wearing a frilly apron while I washed and massaged Mom’s feet. I blushed and hung my head in shame, tears welling in my eyes knowing that any chance I might have ever had with her just blew through the window.

“Oh… My… God…” I heard Colleen gasp as Tim’s nasal laughter filled the room. I wanted to kill him right then but sucked up my shame and turned away, continuing to wash my mother’s feet hoping they would be grossed out and just leave. I could not imagine what they were thinking to see me, though Colleen was obviously shocked and Tim was in hysterics.

“Hi, kids,” Mom said taking a sip of wine and lowering her foot back into the tub. “C’mon in.”

I turned away as my friends came into the room, my sister locking the front door behind them. I could not even look at them, or even look up I was so humiliated. There was silence for several long, tense moments, until Colleen finally spoke up:

“What… What’s going on?” Colleen’s voice was trembling and sounded breathy. From the corner of me eye I saw her feet shift nervously. She was dressed in black Ugg boots, which were all the rage even in the heat of summer, a black pleated miniskirt and a white tanktop sporting the Corn logo. She looked so hot; a pair of Wayfarers perched on her head, her long, golden hair held in a loose tail off of her neck by a butterfly clip.

“Jay’s being punished,” Mom said casually, not missing a beat as she shifted her feet in the basin. I focused on them, rubbing all the harder, massaging the balls of her feet. “He’s been behaving like a sassy little girl, so I decided to treat him like one.” Mom pulled her feet away, out of my grip. “Say hello to your friends, Jay. Where’s your manners?”

I swallowed hard and still staring at my mother’s feet in the basin mumbled a ‘hello’. Mom clucked her tongue and I could hear both Lisa and Tim chuckling now.

“You can do better than that, Jay. Look at your friends and greet them properly.”

I licked my lips and looked up at my grinning mother, hoping that she did not mean for me to kiss their feet. I finally, hesitantly turned to look at my friends. Tim had a huge grin on, but Colleen looked a little shocked at the bizarre scene. “Hello, Tim, Colleen. Welcome.” Tim and Lisa burst out laughing at that, and my heart shattered to see a smile curl the corners of Colleen’s lips. I bit my own lip trying not to burst out in tears.

“So, what’s up, kids?” Mom asked actually saving me from more humiliation. I turned back to her feet again; focusing on her massage and still hoping the twins would just leave.

“Well,” Tim spoke up, “Jay said he got Resident Evil 6 for his PS3 and I was hoping we could play.” Tim sounded eager and hesitant all at once. “But if he’s busy…”

“Nonsense,” Mom said as she withdrew her left foot from the wash, crossing her legs with her foot hovering right before my face, sleek and dripping. “Jay can’t play, but you go right ahead. Have fun!”

“Cool!” Tim almost squealed as he hurried off down the hall and into my room where he plopped into my computer chair, turned on the TV and powered up the Play Station. I looked after him but aside from a quick smirking glance he was totally engrossed in the game within a few moments. I looked up to Colleen then and saw her still staring at me, making me blush and quickly look away again. I could not read the feelings behind the expression on her face. There was still a hint of shock, but I noted that she was not freaking out over the scene playing out before her. In fact she seemed more curious than anything now.

“C’mon, Col,” my sister finally said looping her arm through Colleen’s and dragging her away down the hall. “There’s something I want to show you.” I watched as the two girls hurried down the hall and disappeared into my sister’s bedroom. I could only imagine what Lisa wanted to share with Colleen, but I knew it could not be good for me.

After a moment I felt my mother’s foot tapping under my chin. I looked at her with teary eyes and moaned at her. “How could you do that to me? They’ll tell everyone. I’ll be humiliated at school-“

“Shush!” she said kicking me lightly in the chin, hard enough to make my teeth clack together. “Have a little faith in your mother and master, would you? And so what if they do? It’s not like you have any real friends. You’re not captain of the football team to have some ruined reputation.” Well, she was right about that but I don’t think my mother realized just how cruel kids were these days. I would be mocked and ridiculed at least, bullied and beaten up at worst.

“You worry too much,” she continued, drawing her feet from the tepid water. “Now dry my feet and go dump that water. Then go get the nail polish remover, cotton balls and the polish I left for you in the bathroom.”

I used the washrag to dry my mother’s feet then took the basin through the kitchen and dumped the water in the backyard again. I set the basin aside to clean later and hurried off to the bathroom. Passing my room I saw Tim fully engrossed in the video game, his eyes wide as he thumbed the controller frantically. I hurried past Lisa’s room and she and Colleen were in front of her computer laughing hysterically at something on screen; me I imagined. I gathered the polish, cotton and remover from the bathroom and hurried back to kneel before my mother once again.

Mom was smiling down at me knowingly as I looked up at her wondering what to do. She looked incredible and I felt a feeling of warmth go through me at the look of understanding on her pretty face. I knew then that she would not let anything bad ever happen to me and had some plan as to keeping our activities private, though somehow including the Johnson Twins. I felt a shiver of shame and blushed a bit that I could have ever doubted her. I hung my head, looking at her pretty feet on the floor right in front of me and before I knew it I bowed down and kissed them, apologizing.

“I’m sorry, Mom,” I said between kisses, my voice choking back tears from my emotional roller coaster ride.

“For what?” she asked, accepting my homage but perplexed all the same.

“For doubting you,” I answered rising up on my knees again. “I know you won’t let anything happen to me. I feel bad about not trusting you, your judgement.” I looked up and saw my mother chewing on her lower lip, her big brown eyes glistening with moisture. To my surprise she leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, then took my face in her hands so that she could look me in the eyes.

“Oh, Jay,” she whispered, emotion checking her own voice, “of course you should trust me. I’m your mother and I’ll always protect you. I love you, Jay, and no matter what, I always will. And I know you, and know that you would never have any friends that were…” she paused, her lips curling in considering the proper word, “…bad. Tim and Colleen are good kids, and I know how to handle them. And I’ve known their mother, Karen for years and we’re good friends; very good friends. The kids won’t talk at school. I’ll make sure of that, and even if they tell their parents Karen and Tom will understand what’s going on.”

Mom winked and then settled back in the chair again. I felt reassured and relieved, though it would be later when I finally put two and two together and realized that my parents and the Johnsons had shared some ‘Swinging’ moments together. Right then and there though I only had thoughts of my mother.

“Now then,” she said as she placed her bare right foot on my left thigh, “back to work. Set the polish aside and dampen a cotton ball with the remover.” I did as she said, then started in removing the old chipped polish from her toes, repeating the process on her left foot as well. It did not take long even washing off the toenails and drying them again after all the polish was gone.

Mom then instructed me on how to paint her nails properly with even strokes starting at the edge of the skin and brushing up to the tip of the nail. I gave each toenail two coats of the shining magenta polish that she had chosen, noting how well it went with her camisole as she wiggled her toes before me, ordering me to blow on her feet until they dried. The whole took maybe forty-five minutes from cleaning the first toenail to painting the last, but finally she was satisfied with my work.

“Good boy,” she said as she leaned back in the recliner again and sipped the last of her wine. She held out her empty glass as she picked up the television remote with her other hand and started flipping through the cable guide again. “Get me a refill and toss the cotton into the trash, then take the polish and remover back to the bathroom.” She looked back to me, grinning wickedly as I nodded.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said starting to get up as she continued:

“On your way back from the bathroom ask your friends if they want anything; a snack or something to drink.” Mom chuckled as I said ‘Yes, Ma’am’ again, knowing how humiliating it would be to have to serve my friends.

But I did as she commanded, first dumping the soiled cotton balls in the trash then bringing her another glass of wine. On the way from the bathroom I first stood at my own bedroom door. He was still totally engrossed in the game and glancing at the screen I saw that he was already on Level 3, blasting zombies with a sawed-off shotgun. He was a total nerd but damn good at video games and always kicked my ass in Mortal Kombat. I asked him if he wanted anything and without looking away from the screen said: “Soda, Dude.”

Stopping at my sister’s room and peering in through the open door I saw that she and Colleen were still on her computer, Lisa in the chair and Colleen on a stool right beside her. I felt my cock stiffen as I looked at the girl of my dreams, one smooth, tanned leg crossed over the other grinning at whatever was on screen, the monitor angled away so that I could not see it. I knocked on the doorframe and both girls jumped, looking my way.

“What do you want… SLAVE?” my sister asked with a wide, evil grin. I blushed to see Colleen smirk, her gaze raping me as she looked me up and down.

“Mom said I should ask if you wanted anything? A snack or something to drink?” I said humbly hanging my head unable to look at Colleen’s mocking face.

“Water for me, boy,” Lisa said casually, not missing a beat.

“That sounds good,” Colleen agreed with a playful giggle. “In a glass, with ice… SLAVE,” she added and both girls burst out laughing.

“Make that two,” Lisa said between chuckles, “and be quick about it, slave boy.” I scurried off to do as I was told.

Mom was on her cell phone as I passed through the living room and ignored me. In the kitchen I poured water from the pitcher in the fridge into two glasses, adding ice, then got a can of Coke out, popped the top and shoved a straw into the opening knowing this was the best for drinking during game play. I put everything on a tray, plus napkins and hurried back with the refreshments.

Tim was sitting back in my computer chair waiting for the next level to load as I returned. He took the can and took a sip, smirking as he looked me up and down and shaking his head.

“So what’s up with all this, dude?” he finally asked with a sneer. “You a closet fag or what?”

“No!” I said loudly, blushing again then added more softly, “Like my mom said, she’s punishing me. Humiliating me by making me wear women’s clothes and doing all the chores around the house and waiting on her and Lisa.”

“That’s like, really weird, dude,” Tim said as he looked me up and down again. The television screen flashed and he waved me away without another word, the next level to the game loaded and ready. Dismissing me from my own room.

I left Tim to the game and went to my sister’s room, knocking before entering and handing both girls their ice water. Colleen was smiling widely as she looked me up and down, taking a sip from the glass and setting it aside. She glanced at Lisa and my sister nodded, smirking.

“Lisa says you like feet,” Colleen said recrossing her legs as she shifted on the stool to face me. I hung my head staring at her Uggs, burning with humiliation before this Goddess, the girl of my dreams. My tiny cock was rock hard as I felt my life slip out of control again and into someone else’s hands. “Show me,” she said pointing imperiously at the floor before her. I set the empty tray aside and dropped to my knees before Colleen, staring at her foot as it waved before me.

“Take off my boot,” she said and I licked my suddenly parched lips, reaching out and gripping the heel of her boot to ease it off of her raised foot. It came off smoothly with a ‘shush’ and as I was about to set it aside Colleen said, “Smell it!”

I looked up imploringly and saw both girls watching me intently, smirking as I raised the boot to my face placing the opening over my nose and inhaling deeply. The smell of foot odor was overwhelming; heady and strong and mingling with the well-worn leather. I swallowed as I inhaled, taking in the foul scent of Colleen’s foot locked within the boot, perspiration mixed with body wash or perfume I supposed, old leather and rubber as well. I felt a bit dizzy drinking deep the smell of Colleen’s feet, but continued until she commanded that I take off the other Ugg and give it the same treatment. If anything, the second boot was worse than the first.

“Kiss it!” Colleen commanded giggling again. I looked to Lisa but she was nodding ‘yes’, smiling widely. I don’t know if she knew that I liked Colleen, but figured too that she would not care one way or the other at that point. She obviously loved seeing me humiliated by the younger girl. I raised the boot to my face again and started kissing the suede tenderly, lovingly as the two girls laughed.

“Kiss the sole,” Colleen said grinning wickedly as I shifted the boot in my hands. The bottom was dirty, black actually at the ball and heel and there was a small wad of gum stuck in the grooves full of grit and dusty. I swallowed, then worked up saliva in my mouth and started to kiss. “I love, love, love my Uggs and they need to be clean,” Colleen said happily bobbing her foot, her toes twitching in the crusty black ankle sock she wore. “You should show them the respect they deserve, SLAVE.” Both girls laughed. “After all, they’re a part of me, the lowest part of my body. How does it feel, kissing that? Kind of like almost worshipping the ground I walk on, hunh?”

“Yes, Miss,” I said between kisses. “It feels wonderful.”

“Well then, lick the sole. It’ll be even better,” she said laughing. “And get that gum off, slave boy.”

Tears welled up in my eyes as the girl of my dreams seemed to have no problem at all ordering me about and actually relished in humiliating me. My cock was rock hard though as I nibbled at the foul gum, gagging as I scraped it away and swallowed every nasty bit. Colleen ordered me to ‘respect’ her other boot as well, and when I finally finished licking the soles of her other Ugg she pointed to her feet.

“Take off my socks now, boy,” she said demanding. “Use your teeth.”

I nodded setting the boot aside and leaning in towards her raised foot. Immediately I smelled the foul scent of her feet again as I got close opening my mouth to gingerly bite down on the tip of the sock. It reeked and the sole was stiff and crusty as I got a grip and started to tug it off. “I’ve been wearing those off and on for a few days,” she said grinning evilly. “Too lazy to change them, and I hate doing laundry so I figured what the fuck. Little did I know I’d find a little slave boy to clean them for me.”

Her sock finally popped off and the girls howled to see me kneeling there on hands and knees with it dangling from my lips. Colleen wasted no time recrossing her legs and wiggling her other sock-clad foot before my face, the stench of her smelly feet wafting over me. I repeated the process and she planted both feet on the floor. My head was spinning from the smell and the lust I was feeling for this girl and I just knelt there staring at her pretty toes.

“Kiss my feet now,” Colleen ordered with a snap of her fingers bringing me back, pointing to her bare, wiggling toes, her pink polish sparkling in the light. I almost lunged at her feet, lavishing her stinking peds with licks and kisses that must have tickled as she giggled. I relished my position at her feet, on my knees and giving her the adoration that she was due. I licked along the soft sides, into her arches. I sucked at her heels and balls. I licked the toe jam from between each, swallowing the grit and grime that I found there. I could hear Lisa laughing and before long the click/whir of her cell phone camera… two. They were both capturing my humbling and humiliation at Colleen’s feet, and I knew that the images would be added to the Facebook account that Lisa had created. I burned in shame but was happy as hell to be at the feet of the girl that I had lusted after for so long, I did not care…

“Having fun, girls?”

I heard my mother’s voice coming from somewhere up and behind me. I glanced back as I licked at Colleen’s ankles to see her standing in the doorway, arms folded across her bosom as she stared down at me smirking.

“Oh, yeah, Mrs. Peterson,” Colleen cooed as she angled her foot under my face. “This is SO cool! I love it!” I closed my eyes trying to stifle a sob as I continued licking the soft foot beneath my face.

“Good,” Mom said and I sensed her step up right behind me into the room. “You know this stays here, right?” she continued and I felt the top of her foot brush along the bottom of my engorged ballsac, rubbing. I moaned and quivered as I licked at Colleen’s toes.

“I mean, your folks will understand, but you can’t tell the kids at school.” Mom’s foot moved away and she stepped up to stand beside me. “They’d make Jay’s life hell.”

“I understand,” Colleen said honestly. “I won’t tell.”

“Good. What about your brother?”

“I can handle that dweeb,” Colleen assured with authority. “No worries there.”

“Good,” Mom repeated. Then there was a moment of silence as the three women watched me lick Colleen’s feet. “He likes you, y’know,” Mom suddenly said out of the blue and I blushed, burning with shame and moaning. I could not believe she said that! Colleen giggled.

“I know,” Colleen said and I felt myself sliding down a slippery slope, doom waiting at the bottom. “I like him too.” I felt her left foot on the back of my head then, pressing my face to the floor. “Even more now.”

My eyes went wide as she pulled her right foot away and out of my reach. Did I hear her right? She liked me! Omigod!

“So, you kids want to stay for dinner?” my mother asked stepping back to the doorway.

“Sure,” Colleen answered, crossing her legs again. “Long as it’s not sea food. Tim’s allergic.”

“No,” my mother said, “Baked spaghetti I think, garlic bread, maybe a salad, something simple that this one can cook. Call your mother and tell her. I’ll talk to her if need be.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Peterson.” Colleen scooped up her cell phone and hit the speed Dial even as my mother nudged me with her foot.

“C’mon, slave…”

Dinner was simple, as Mom had said, to prepare at least. I boiled the spaghetti, cooked the meat sauce and added it after draining the pasta. I added chopped peppers and diced tomatoes to the mix, some chopped garlic and tarragon, then put everything into an aluminum baking pan, sprinkling shredded cheese over all. I buttered a loaf of French Bread adding garlic salt and wrapping that in foil, setting it inside the hot oven as well. I tossed a salad; lettuce, radishes, cherry tomatoes, onions, etc. and set dressing on the table as I laid out for settings. I knew that I would not be eating with them. I laid out plates and silverware, glasses and napkins, a small floral display in the center, flowers plucked from the yard. Finally I told my mother that dinner was ready and slowly my family and friends trickled in…

I waited on them of course; filling their plates, refilling their glasses and basically standing at attention behind my mother as they all ate. My gaze kept drifting to Colleen. Who seemed to like the fare that I had prepared. A surge of pride washed though me at that…

“Did you enjoy the game. Tim?” my mother asked as she dug into the spaghetti. Tim nodded enthusiastically.

“Oh, yeah!” he said wolfing food into his mouth and talking about it. “Got to Level 6. Wish I had a PS3 so I could borrow it.”

“Oh, you don’t have the same system?”

“Naw,” he said guzzling milk and then holding out his glass so that I could refill it. I did. “I have a PS2. The game won’t play on that.” He sounded disappointed.

“Tell you what,” my mother said as she dabbed her lips with a napkin. “You can borrow Jay’s system. He won’t be needing it anytime soon. And whatever games you want."

“Really?” Tim looked up, his mouth full of spaghetti. Mom nodded.

“Sure,” Mom said. “He won’t need them for awhile. You may as well have some fun. Keep them as long as you like.”

“Cool! Thanks Miz P!”

I looked at my mother shocked but she just smiled.

“No problem with that, right, slave?” she asked.

“No, Ma’am,” I said as I scooped more spaghetti onto her plate….