View Single Post
Old 20-Jan-18, 04:04
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Racquetball Bet
Author: Unknown

Chapter 10 [Although the story remains incomplete at the end of this part, the author seems not to have written any more parts. So this is the last Chapter]

Dinner seemed to go on forever…

I was blushing constantly throughout dressed in my obviously sexy panties and nightie, forced to wait on my Mother and sister as well as my two friends. When I wasn’t refilling plates or glasses I was told to stand at attention just behind my mother’s chair and to the right, ready to attend. It was so humiliating to watch as Colleen and Tim were treated almost as part of the family while I had to stand there starving and embarrassed, ready to serve them in any way.

Tim of course was intent on his meal, eating like a pig and scarfing down three huge plates of spaghetti and half a loaf of garlic bread, simply gesturing at his plate or glass when he wanted more. My mother and sister had two smaller portions, content with their salads, chatting away throughout dinner. Colleen however only had one, but her demands were far more demanding.

“Oh dear,” she said as she blatantly dropped her napkin to the floor beside her chair. “I seem to have dropped my napkin. Slave, retrieve it for me.”

I nodded and knelt at her side, annoyed at the hoighty-toighty tone of her voice. But still I scooped up her napkin and held it out to her, head bowed like a proper servant.

“Spread it upon my lap, slave,” she said with a smirk and I did as she commanded, feeling my erection growing at her treatment of me. I draped the napkin over her smooth thighs then went back to my attending position. My mother and sister were both trying to hold in their giggles, but Tim of course was oblivious.

“Oops!” Colleen said as her fork ‘accidentally’ fell to the floor beside her chair. “Slave… If you would?” she gestured at the fork offhandedly, taking a sip of milk as I knelt beside her again and picked up the fork holding it too her.

“I can’t use that,” she said haughtily waving me away. “It’s dirty. Get me another, slave boy.” I sighed moving to the counter, dropping the soiled fork into the sink and retrieving a clean one from the utensil drawer. I stepped back to the table holding out the new, clean fork for Colleen. She sniffed and wrinkled her nose.

“I know if I was a slave, I’d be on my knees and presenting a clean fork to my Goddess with proper respect.” She turned away, ignoring the proffered utensil. I heard my mother snicker and my sister laughed out loud as I dropped to my knees holding up the fork reverently to my ‘Goddess’.

“Your new fork, Goddess.” My mother and sister erupted in laughter as Colleen plucked the fork from my outstretched hands and continued eating without a word of thanks. I blushed with humiliation and got back into position behind my mother.

It was well over an hour before everyone’s appetite seemed sated and I was ordered to start clearing the dishes and washing them, cleaning up the kitchen again. But first I had to get everyone another drink, a Coke for Tim, iced tea for Lisa and Colleen and a California Cooler for Mom.

“So, what time do you kids have to be back home,” my mother asked my friends as I handed her, her bottle of white wine cooler.

“Mom didn’t say when I called before,” Colleen offered, waving her fingers at the table indicating that I should set her tea there. Lisa took her own glass with a smirk. “It’s usually midnight on the weekends if we go to late movies or something, and it IS summer.”

“Yeah,” Tim added unnecessarily as he popped the top on his can of Coke with a shush of escaping air. “But I kind’a wanna get home and try out some of Jay’s games. I think maybe I’ll get going.”

“Tell you what,” my mom said after taking a long sip of her drink, “go unhook his console, get whatever games you picked out and I’ll give you both a ride home. I wanted to talk to your folks anyway, so may as well do it in person.”

“Cool,” Tim said pushing back from the table, adding, “Thanks, Miz P,” as he hurried from the kitchen and down the hall to my room. My mother then turned to Colleen.

“You’re welcome to stay if you like.”

Colleen looked at me as I was gathering the dirty dishes, leaning across the table. “I’d like too,” she replied then sighed heavily, “but I better go too. Don’t want the dork to say something stupid. I had fun, Mrs. Peterson. Thanks for…” Colleen tilted her head to the side as she considered. “Thanks for sharing.”

My mother smiled widely. “Any time, Colleen.” She pushed her own chair back then and stood, her bottle dangling from her fingers at her side. “I’m going to freshen up a bit. We’ll leave as soon as you’re both ready.”

After mom left the room Colleen sighed again and leaned back in her chair watching me. “My brother is such a dweeb. Him and his games. Wish I could stay longer,” she said sulking.

“You can,” my sister offered. “Mom would probably let you spend the night if you wanted.” I blushed furiously at my sister’s suggestion, looking from one girl to the other. Lisa grinned to see my panic at the thought of the girl of my dreams being here all night, and worse, enslaving me. Colleen’s eyes lit up for a moment as she thought about it, and then she sagged again.

“I have fucking ballet class at eight tomorrow morning. Mom’ll kill me if I miss it. I better not. Maybe another night?”

“Sure,” Lisa answered. “Whenever.”

The two girls sat there and chatted at the kitchen table, watching as I cleared the dishes then started in on the washing and drying. I could feel their eyes boring holes in my back as I stood at the sink dressed in my sexy panties and nightie, my frilly bib apron once more looped about my neck and tied into a big bow in the back.

“I can’t believe he’s doing this without putting up a fuss,” Colleen said as the conversation turned back to me after a few minutes. “I doubt Tim would be such a good sport,” she giggled, “and frankly wouldn’t want to see him dressed like that.” Both girls erupted in laughter and I shuddered as an image of Tim dressed as I was flashed through my mind’s eye.

“He is a good sport, but he loves this stuff,” Lisa offered and at Colleen’s raised eyebrow she continued. “I found all the kinky sites he’s book marked months ago. He loves all this ‘slave stuff’ and Femdom, and he especially likes to get tied up.” I was burning with shame as I heard Colleen’s gasp of shock.

“He likes it?”

“Yeah,” Lisa confirmed with a snort. “He’s got images and stories saved on his computer and he’s a member at a lot of sites. My brother’s a freak.” The girls howled at that and I turned a deeper shade of scarlet trying to focus on the dishes. “Hey, you got Skype?”

“Yeah,” Colleen affirmed.

“Good. Slave! Get me a pen and paper!”

The girls laughed as I scurried out of the kitchen to comply. In the living room I grabbed a pen and Post It note pad from the table by the phone as my mother emerged from her bedroom, now dressed in jeans, a scoop neck black top and black leather flats.

“What are you up to, slave?” she asked as she strolled into the living room.

“On an errand for Miss Lisa, Ma’am,” I said with a quick bow, hurrying back to the kitchen with her approving smile.

Lisa took the pen and pad from me without a show and I went back to my washing as she scribbled on the paper. Shoving the pad and pen towards Colleen she said: “Write down your Skype name. We can chat later and have some fun with slave boy.”

“Great!” Colleen said sounding excited.

“Aren’t you grounded from the computer… Miss?” I added hastily, drying a plate.

Lisa laughed. “I was grounded for like an hour, loser,” she said between chuckles. “That was all for show. Mom lifted the grounding, well, all except the ‘No Matt’ part. You should mind your business though and get those dishes done.”

“Yeah,” Colleen added sliding the notepad to Lisa. “You’re slacking, slave. Don’t make us punish you.” Both girls laughed again and I blushed in shame but got back to task.

It was about twenty minutes later when Mom returned to the kitchen to announce that she and Tim were ready to leave. Before she got the words out however she stopped short in the doorway and burst out in gales of laughter at what she saw: me of course.

After I had finished the dishes the girls had me strip off the apron and nightie and wearing just the sexy little panties, get down on my hands and knees before them. Colleen had royally demanded that I kiss her black Ugg boots until it was time for her to leave and planted them on the floor under my face. I had blushed with embarrassment again as the sexy girl of my dreams degraded me, more so at my sister’s accompanying laughter. Shame aside however my cock betrayed me, rigid and dripping with my excitement. Moment’s later, still chuckling; Lisa had draped her legs across my bare back, using me as a footstool. The two new friends kept on chatting, ignoring me otherwise, and that was how my mother found us.

“Oh my,” Mom said as she stepped up beside the table, her dull black, leather flats just within my peripheral vision. “I wasn’t expecting to walk in on this,” she continued and I could hear the mirth still lingering in her voice, the occasional stifled giggle escaping. I saw her feet shift at the edge of my sight and felt her hand patting my head. “Looks like Jay’s got a girlfriend,” she said in a singsong voice and all three women laughed.

I of course cringed and flushed a deeper shade of scarlet. I could not believe she was embarrassing me like that. Apparently she knew that I liked Colleen, but she also knew that I was not that popular at school. Sure I had friends, but I had been labeled a geek years ago, and to have someone like Colleen; sexy, popular, smart- a fucking cheer leader for God’s sake- to be interested in me in any way was like wishing to win the Lotto. Mom was turning it into a joke and I felt tears welling in my eyes as I heard Colleen’s laughter above the rest.

“Tim’s ready,” Mom said as she stood up and stepped away from me. “Ready to go?” she asked Colleen.

“No,” Colleen said with a sigh, “but I guess I have to.” Colleen raised her left foot and thumped me lightly on the head. “That’s enough, slave boy. Fun time’s over. I gotta go.” I stole one more quick kiss before she stood and at the same time felt Lisa lift her legs from my back and stand as well.

“Crawl on out here and say goodbye to your friends,” Mom commanded as she dug through her purse walking away. Colleen and Lisa followed and I behind them crawling along on hands and knees, my eyes riveted on Colleen’s hot legs and ass.

We found Tim standing at the door, my PS3 and God knows how many of my games in my bike messenger bag slung over his shoulder. He looked at me and smirked, shaking his head as we all approached the door.

“I’m going to visit with Karen and Tom for awhile,” Mom said to Lisa as she finally produced her keys from her over-sized hobo bag. “Just an hour or so. He did good today,” she said indicating me, “so, no more chores for him but otherwise, have fun baby-sitting. Say good-bye to your guests, slave,” she commanded.

“Bye, Tim… Colleen,” I mumbled and immediately felt Lisa’s foot kick my upturned ass.

“You can do better than that, loser,” Lisa said. “Say goodbye properly. You know how.”

I hung my head in shame but leaned forward and kissed the toecaps of Colleen’s boots again, feeling that thrill shocking through me. “Good night, Colleen.”

“Goddess…”

“Good night, Goddess Colleen.” Mom and Lisa laughed and even Tim snorted as I moved towards his smelly, worn Nikes.

“Whoa, dude! That’s okay!” he said shuffling back out of reach. “Kind’a weird, Jay.” The women laughed.

“Okay,” Mom said after the giggles had died away. “See you in awhile.”

“Kay, Mom,” Lisa replied saying good night to Tim and Colleen as the three walked out the door and into the warm, summer night. Lisa closed and locked the door, then turned to lean against it.

After a few moments I looked up to see a smirk curling her lips as she stared at me, arms folded under her breasts. She looked deep in thought, as though considering something. Finally though she stepped from the door and brushed past me, walking towards the hall and her bedroom beyond.

“Follow me, loser,” she said as she paused at the doorway of her bedroom, looking back at me. “I’ve got a surprise for you.”

She disappeared into her room even as I started to crawl towards it, groaning. I knew that whatever her surprise was, it could not bode well for me…

By the time I got to her bedroom Lisa was already seated at her computer chair maneuvering the mouse about its pad, occasionally clicking the button. The monitor was still angled away so that I could not see it again, but I knew that whatever she was doing it was probably not in my best interest. I just knelt there in the middle of the floor until she was finished, staring at her sexy tanned legs and the dirty black Keds on her feet.

After about five minutes she finally spun the chair around to face me. She did look hot in her denim cut-offs and dark blue tanktop, just showing enough cleavage to excite, her nipples hard and pushing at the thin cotton fabric. She crossed her long legs and started bobbing her right foot just inches before my face, grinning wickedly, knowing that the simple movement would drive me wild. With a giggle she extended her leg and poked me in the nose with the toe of her shoe.

I knew that she was clean as she had showered earlier. Her shoes however were another matter. The Keds were a couple years old now at least, scuffed and ratty looking. They had been just a regular pair of shoes for her for a long time, but eventually she had downgraded them to her work shoes, only wearing them when she had to help out with the yard work. As such they were well worn and dirty, the rubber soles stained green in spots, and as her toe pressed against my nose I could smell the sweat soaked into the canvas material from many a day working in the yard in the hot, humid weather. She laughed as I moaned and wrinkled my nose in disgust at the foul smell before pulling her foot away.

“Later for that, slave boy,” she said still giggling and getting up to pad past me and sit on the bed closer to me. She leaned back across the bed, reaching for something on the far side, her feet and legs coming up off the floor to wave in my face. “I’ve got a present for you, cuz you’re such a good slave.” She laughed as her feet planted on the floor in front of me again and I looked up, my eyes going wide with horror.

Lisa was holding what looked like a two x four across her smooth thighs. It was about four feet long, the wood smoothly sanded and varnished with a clear lacquer. I cringed as she rubbed her hand along the wood almost affectionately, all the while grinning down at me with an evil look on her pretty face.

“Y-you’re not going to beat me with that…” I said, my mouth suddenly cottony dry with fear. Lisa laughed.

“Don’t give me any ideas, slave boy,” she said still chuckling, obviously enjoying her control as I cowered at her feet. “No, this is something else. I saw something like it at Playland.”

“The adult book store?” I asked incredulously. “You’re not old enough to go in there.”

“No, but Matt is, and when accompanied by an adult…”

“Matt’s not old enough either,” I said and received a quick kick to the chin for interrupting. My teeth clacked together as my sister ordered me to ‘shut up’. I did, working my jaw as she continued.

“Never heard of a fake I.D., geek? Anyway, we went while you were enjoying your quiet time hog-tied in the living room. Seeing Mom’s toys, I wanted some too, but Jeez, they were expensive. I got a couple things, but I saw one of these and knew that I had to get one.” Lisa held up the board and I saw then that it had a small hole drilled in the center. I had no idea what it was, and Lisa apparently saw my confusion and grinned, explaining.

“The woman in the shop said it was called a Humbler and explained to me how it worked. God, I wanted it so bad, but the one in the shop was like two hundred dollars and no way I could afford that. Matt said he could make one though, and I think he did a pretty good job, don’t you?”

“It’s wonderful,” I replied, my voice dripping with sarcasm, still unsure what the thing was but starting to get an idea.

“Glad you think so,” Lisa said with a giggle of delight, leaning forward. “Let’s try it out.” Before I could protest Lisa was tugging at my filthy panties, pulling them down my thighs to my knees.

“Lisa!” I squeaked, blushing with humiliation and receiving a slap upside the head.

“Shut up!” she snapped. “Not like they hide anything,” she snorted laughing, “Like you have anything worth looking at, Tiny.”

Lisa pressed the board flat against my ass and held it there with one hand while the other dipped between my legs to grab my scrotum. Her fingers twitched and twisted as she pinched a testicle making me wince as she pulled it back, trying to force it through the hole in the wood. After a few tries she sighed and released my ball and set the Humbler to lay across the back of my calves.

“You’re too excited, perv. We’ll need to take care of that first.”

For about a heartbeat I thought that she was going to masturbate me, but my hopes were quickly dashed as she got up and left the room for a couple minutes. I heard her in the kitchen rattling things around and when she came back she was holding a Ziploc baggie filled with ice cubes. Without ceremony she knelt down beside me and slammed the freezing bag to my groin, holding it in place as I moaned and whimpered, my little erection swiftly dwindling away until my sac was shriveled and my cock was limp and flaccid.

Lisa dropped the baggie and pressed the board back against my thighs. I felt her fingers on my ball sac again, her thumb and forefinger pressing on a testicle and finally shoving it through the hole in the board. “That’s better,” she cooed as I whined, squirming as she shoved my ball through the hole, then manipulated the other to the opening.

“Oh, be quiet,” she said as she shoved my other nut through the tiny hole. “It can’t hurt that bad.”

“It does,” I whimpered but even as I got the words out she shoved my left nut through the opening to join its mate. I could already feel the strain and tension on my groin as her fingers brushed along my scrotum.

“Now we need to fill this bad boy up again,” she said as she started to rub and tickle my ball sac. She was humming merrily as she caressed me, her other hand holding the Humbler in place and within seconds I was erect again, my groin filling with cum. I could feel the tightness increasing and shortly felt the weight of the board on my sac as Lisa released it. My erection and full scrotum held it neatly in place, pressed against the upper back of my thighs and ass.

“How does that feel?” she asked and I squealed in pain as she gave the board a tug.

“Hurts!” I whimpered tears in my eyes as she let go with a giggle.

“Try to stand up,” she ordered, sitting back on the edge of her bed. I did as she commanded, but immediately felt the strain and pressure on my balls when I tried. I could not even get into an upright kneeling position, pain shooting through me as I tried to rise up and was forced back to the floor on my hands and knees.

“Neat,” she said, obviously delighted with my misery, laughing as I put my forehead to the floor at her feet to ease the pain. I was sobbing when we both heard the computer chime and Lisa jumped up and stepped to the computer to answer a message.

I looked up to see her hovering over the computer, angling the monitor then moving the mouse, clicking. It was only then that I realized that the camera was on, the red LED sparkling as Lisa brought up the Video Chat window on Skype. My heart sank as I saw Colleen’s pretty face looking intently for a moment before she burst out laughing.

“Omigod!” she howled and I felt my skin flushing with humiliation as I groveled on the floor. “Omigod!” she whooped again actually wiping tears from her eyes she was laughing so hard.

“Can you see okay?” Lisa asked and I remembered that they had exchanged Skype User Names earlier. My sister stepped aside, angling the monitor a bit so that I could see Colleen’s face better, and I’m sure so that she could see me.

“Yeah…” Colleen said her image jerking a bit as the computer raced to catch up with the connection. “Perfect! What is that thing?”

Lisa quickly explained the Humbler to her new best friend as she stepped back over to the bed and sat down on the edge again. “He can’t get up,” she said laughing. “The perfect position for a Pervo foot slave.” Colleen laughed in agreement.

“Lisa…” I moaned, humiliated and in agony as my groin swelled with the rough treatment and verbal abuse. “Please…”

“Shut up!” she snapped and I felt the rubber sole of her shoe press on the back of my head forcing my face to the carpeting of her bedroom floor. “Remove my shoes, slave boy,” she commanded, then slammed her heel down on my hand as I reached forward to undo the laces of her Ked. I yelped in pain as she ground down on my fingers, then slid her foot back. “With your teeth, stupid!”

Lisa removed the foot from the back of my head, placing it on the floor next to the other as I strained to lean forward. I had to shuffle on my knees as even that strained my captive balls and I started to undo the bow tied into her sneakers. It took some tugging, but eventually I had both shoes unlaced, but try as I might I could not get the black Keds off of her feet.

“Pathetic, moron,” she said and I heard Colleen giggle as Lisa raised her foot and propped the heel of her right shoe on the back of my head. She pulled and the shoe slid off with a ‘chuff’, falling to the floor. She repeated with the left, then slid her feet under my face. I stared at her pretty feet for a long moment, her toes wiggling as the smell of the old, ratty Keds wafted up at me. The stench was strong and I felt my stomach rumbling and churning at the fierce odor.

“Lick, slave,” she said imperiously and there was little that I could do but comply. I leaned in, bowing low and started running my tongue along her dainty feet. The taste of sweat from the shoes was awful and she had lint and jam between her toes, but I knew my place and dutifully licked, hoping that if I pleased her she would let me out of the ball hobble.

On the computer Colleen was in hysterics, laughing outloud as I serviced my sister’s sweaty, smelly feet. Apparently Lisa had her Web Cam trained right on me, catching every moment of my humiliation for Colleen’s enjoyment. I licked as they chatted, my tongue gliding softly about my sister’s feet, along her arches and between her toes. Lapping at her soles when she raised her feet to allow me the privilege. I could hear Colleen’s laughter through out, but cringed as another voice sounded over the speakers.

“What’s so funny, young lady?” the voice said followed by a sharp intake of breath. I glanced up from my ministrations and saw three women crowding the screen of my sister’s monitor. I whimpered in shame, looking away and focusing on my sister’s feet as a chorus of laughter filled the room.

“Oh my god…” I heard my mother’s voice amidst the mocking laughter. I had seen her face to the right of Colleen’s, her own mother crowding in to the left, all three women leering at the sight that they were seeing on Colleen’s end of the Skype chat. I was red with shame and squirming in agony as my cock and balls swelled with excitement. “Lisa… What have you done?” my mother asked when her laughter was finally under control.

“It’s called a Humbler, Mom,” she said going on to tell the story of the wicked device yet again. I just knelt there licking her feet as she explained. When she finally finished there was a moment’s silence. I closed my eyes clenching my eyelids and forcing out the tears before my mother finally spoke again.

“It won’t cause any permanent damage, will it?” my Mom asked and I thought I detected the slightest note of sympathy in her voice.

“The lady at Playland said ‘No’,” Lisa said as she pulled her feet away. A moment later I felt them on my back, pressing down and making me groan with the strain.

“Okay,” Mom said. I heard her chuckle. “Don’t hurt him too much. I’ll be home in about a half hour.”

“Kay, Mom,” Lisa said as she slid her feet beneath my face again. I started to lick for all that I was worth, wanting out of the ball hobble, hoping to please…

After awhile Colleen signed off of Skype and Lisa got up to close the program. It was about then that Mom came home and strolled into Lisa’s bedroom. She stood over me, her toes wiggling in her black flip-flops, her hands poised on her hips. Lisa stepped up to my other side; her bare feet clean from my ministrations. Mom crouched down beside me, her hand going to my head, her fingers twisting in my hair as she jerked my head up and back. Tears welled in my eyes as I stared at her, she considering my plight.

“Does it hurt?” she finally asked, her other hand straying to my engorged ball sac, her fingers tickling along the stretched skin.

“Yes!” I mewled, whining as she pulled my head back at a harsh angle.

“Does it hurt too bad?” she asked, her fingers twining in my hair. I sensed Lisa hovering over me as I whimpered.

“No… “ I sobbed and Mom released my hair, standing up.

“Good,” she said and I watched as she slid her foot out of the thong sandal. A moment later I felt her cold sole on my back. “You can stay like this then. Won’t hurt you to learn your place.” Mom pressed down and I squealed at the strain on my groin. She and my sister laughed.

“Can he stay in here tonight?” Lisa asked and there was a short silence as Mom considered. Finally she removed her foot and slipped it back into her rubber flip-flop.

“I suppose,” she said. “But remember, no sex. You stripped him naked. Don’t get ideas.”

“Yes, MOTHER…” Lisa said with an exaggerated, put upon voice. Mom laughed and slid her foot forward, under my face.

“Say good night, slave.” I leaned forward and kissed my mother’s toes, sobbing at the thought that I would be at my sister’s mercy all night long. Mom pulled her foot back out of reach, then turned on her heel to leave. She stepped to the doorway and paused. “Remember… No sex! And don’t cripple him.”

Lisa clucked her tongue and sighed. “Yes, MOTHER!” she said and Mom laughed, leaving the room. Lisa stepped right up beside me. She placed her bare foot on the back of my head and pressed my face to the floor. “This is gonna be fun…”

Lisa crawled up on her bed and reached again to the far side. A moment later she shifted about and held up a plastic bag with the Playland logo on it. She dipped her hand within and pulled out a red rubber ball gag.

“I couldn’t afford a real Humbler, but I did get a couple things,” she said as she leaned forward. Lisa rammed the red rubber ball into my mouth and quickly fastened the buckles behind my head pulling the straps as tight as she could. She then produced a wide, red canvas dog collar, which she locked about my throat.

“Mmmnnn… I like that look,” she cooed as she pulled a pair of handcuffs from the plastic bag. I moaned as she grabbed my arms and yanked them back. I felt the cuffs go tightly about my wrists, then she produced a small Master Lock and clipped the cuffs to the D-Ring on the collar behind my head. My hands were now bound at my neck and I was forced to settle on my elbows, kneeling before her. I moaned my discomfort, but she did not care.

Lisa stood and strolled from the room. I heard her in the bathroom, brushing her teeth and washing up for bed. When she returned she was dressed in a silky black baby doll nightie. I watched helplessly as she set her alarm, then sat on the edge of the bed again, her toes just inches from my face. She giggled and leaned forward and I felt her removing my filthy panties.

Lisa leaned forward and draped the panties over my head, adjusting them until the crotch was covering my nose. She giggled and swung her legs up and under the covers, leaving me kneeling beside the bed, gagged and almost blind, the Humbler keeping me in check.

“G’night, loser,” she said with a giggle, turning off her light on the nightstand. I heard her settling in, and before long she was breathing evenly, fast asleep.

I shifted, whimpering as pain dug into my elbows. Tears welled in my eyes again as I tried to find a comfortable position, agony lancing through my groin. I sobbed as the cuffs shifted, the collar sliding about my neck. My jaws ached from the gag and I sniffled. I placed my forehead to the floor and cried, trying to endure.

It was going to be a long night…