View Single Post
Old 31-May-17, 05:58
Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Morgan Del Ray reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's definitely among the best looking girls I've ever sessioned with but i was rather disappointed with my session with her. In my honest opinion, she wasn't very strong, didnt know how to wrestle, and seemed very disinterested in the session. And the fact that she lists semi-competitive as,an option is ridiculous.

If you have a better session than I did, please post about it as I suppose it's possible I just caught her on an off night.
Thanks for the heads up; I had been in contact with her regarding upcoming dates to my area. She wasn't firm yet on the dates and now since we last talked, I noticed she now has them listed. In the meantime, I had begun having second thoughts. Too many red flags- you aren't the first to have these sentiments. I could have perhaps lived without the wrestling ability, but not the disinterest during a session. I'll pass- there are better options out there this summer in my area.