View Single Post
Old 03-Jun-17, 06:44
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Morgan Del Ray reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's definitely among the best looking girls I've ever sessioned with but i was rather disappointed with my session with her. In my honest opinion, she wasn't very strong, didnt know how to wrestle, and seemed very disinterested in the session. And the fact that she lists semi-competitive as,an option is ridiculous.

If you have a better session than I did, please post about it as I suppose it's possible I just caught her on an off night.
I saw her, she is very pretty and in very impressive shape. She goes by MoFetish on sessiongirls and I saw her and Goddess Marilyn together. Goddess Marilyn is another beauty and they both have great personalities. I had a lot of fun with these ladies, they are beautiful inside and out. Goddess MArilyn is very new so she is great fantasy wrestling and good semi-wrestling with MoFetish. MoFetish, has very strong legs, and I have wrestled a lot of ladies but she has one of the better tighter holds from the ladies and she is only 110 pounds, very impressive. I would love to see these 2 classy, beautiful ladies again when they come back to nyc.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post: