View Single Post
Old 16-Oct-18, 19:27
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default True Story: Unexpected scissor, sexual, domination

Part 1 (story starts slow but heats up)
Moved from discussions to here

A little background first. I am retired, 65 years old, and have been scissored by over 125 women. About 10 or so were session wrestlers. 50 or so were from Thailand and the Philippines. That leaves over 50 non-pros or sex workers that I convinced to scissor me. I can talk just about any woman into scissoring me. Practice, practice and practice over a life time. I have been having great sucess with the Secret Benefits website. See earlier posts. I do not have any affiliation with them. My standard rate is $100 an hour for those I convince to scissor me. I choose women who are 20-23 years old. They need money, $100 is good money for them, and my sucess rate is over 50%. Its a cool hobby collecting scissors.

Potential scissor girl 147 and I are meeting at a local eatery. Her name is Arielle. She is 5’0 120 lbs, 21 years of age, from Chicago. Her skin color is caramel and cinnamon and flawless. Her hair has a Medusa look, but without the wild snake look. Her hair is under a black bandana adorned with skull patterns. She wears a red plaid flannel oversize shirt with a black metal band t-shirt underneath. Long jeans with some cool boots. Its an interesting look. She is a black chick who loves Metal music. The meal and conversation is long and enjoyable. I learn she likes to be spanked but has never had a boyfriend who would spank/paddle her ass hard enough. They would always disappoint her by going too soft and not hard enough. We agree to meet at another time for lunch. I keep the spanking confession on the front burner. I wonder......hummmm

Several days later Arielle visits for lunch and later we retire to my bedroom where i show her several scissor moves..This is only practice and to help ease her nervousness for a later session.. She applies several scissors which have no power, or technique whatsoever. I try to teach her with little sucess. I am bummed. We tussle for fun since she cant scissor worth a damn. This leads to spanking and I am all in. I overpower her easily and spank paddle her ass for 30 minutes along with verbal domination. She is loving it. She asks me to lower her pants and panties as she lies face down on the bed. I have my ideas of potentially owning her. I have dabbled in the BDSM world as a bottom, but never a top. I might soon very well have my very own submissive. Her scissors suck but this new wrinkle is intriguing.

This girl is weak, non-aggressive and needs some help if I am ever going to get a decent scissor from her. We are to meet in several days for our scissor session. I send her three innocuous youtube headscissor challenge videos for her to study. I ask her not to focus on the guys red face, but instead on the couples banter and interaction. She like 99% of the first timers is afraid she will hurt me. Her and I have already talked for hours on my need to be scissored, that my wife doesnt want to, what it does for me. I tell her there is no sexual stuff going to happen to help ease her mind. We are to meet on Saturday and it will be all about me. I have been taking her out to dinner, lunch, breakfast, bought her stuff, got her nails and manicure done and given her cash. She owes me big time.

Saturday morning comes and she tells me she has stuff she needs to do and doesnt know when she will be free. On top of this, I see she has never looked at the videos. I can tell by the date stamp of her profile page on Secret Benefits. I am getting pissed. I text her and tell her another day. Later that day, I meet a new girl from Secret Benefits because I am pissed.

Over the course of the next week Arielle and I seldom talk or text. I scold her on not looking at the videos and meeting Saturday. She has finally looked at videos along with several other new videos sent which show how to apply effective scissor holds. I remind her how weak her scissors were and that it is important to get into it and try and own me. I tell her its as much mental as physical. I over explain things. I am a talker. Forty years of management experience and I dont know when to shut up. I have explained in detail my frustrations with getting what I want. I would love to be owned by her legs, I tell her.

One week later finally comes and Arielle arrives. We plan to spend most of Saturday together. We have drinks and eating planned and later we will hang out at my house. Finally we are back at my place and get the drinks flowing, she smokes a few bowls and, “IT’S TIME!” yells UFC’s Bruce Buffer.

Out of the bathroom steps Arielle. OMG OMG OMG I say outloud. Arielle is wearing 4 inch heels, bikini, thigh high black hose, has dangling belly button jewelry, displays a perky wellshapped 34B bra. She is so beautiful. Her smile is radiant and never ends.

To be continued
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post: