View Single Post
Old 23-Jul-11, 12:29
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts
Default Re: Bondage positions

As I mentioned before bondage certainly tickles my fancy,especially if the lady enjoys it herself,if not more. Its fine, until something goes wrong.
I nearly forgot what happened to me once:
I was staying in a smallish hotel in London with one of my first girlfriends,just for the weekend.She was in her teens,I was a couple of years older.On the Sunday morning,while we were in bed together,I asked her if she would tie me to the bed using these handcuffs,which I recently bought.
she certainly loved the idea and immmediately sprung into action,slowly pinning me to the crossed bar bed ,one arm at a time.She then tied both my legs up together with her dressing goan cord and using the same cord tightly attached it to the bottem of the bed, so that my whole body was bound to the bed.I just couldnt move, only thrusting my middle of my body upwards,to try and throw her off.
At first, as it was my real first experience of bondage I was a little apprehensive and tell you the trueth scared,but at the time, tried to hide my feelings.It was a true feeling of helplessness ,but aroused me totally and I still think about it alot today.
She straddled me with her long athletic figure, waving her brownish long hair from side to side.Starting from my top of my thighs,as she sat on me,moving herself slowly up my body,while piveting her arms on my chest,making it hard for me to breath.She positioned herself on my sexual organs and rotated her body from side to side and occasionally thrusting herself forwards and back again, until I had a total erection.After realising I was totally aroused ,she lifted her whole body upwards and positioned hersef on my chest ,gentally inserting her legs on my arms,so that my upper movement was totally restricted.That was the time I fully understood that a experienced woman using the schoolgirl pin with both arms tied to the bedposts was the altimate bondage experience!!
She wasnt finished; after a couple of minutes,which seemed total enternity,she slowly positioned herself on my face,smothering my mouth and leaving my nose free, just in front of her love hole.I remember the smell of her love juices ousing out onto my face and dripping onto the pillow.She wasnt really in any hurry. I tried to tap her leg, when my breathing started to become difficult.But she pressed down so hard on my mouth with her vagina,that talking was all muffled and difficult to do.She was loving it I know.
After about 40 mins,she rotated her whole body and straddled herself on my chest in the reverse pin position.,,that was the when sexually intercourse started to begin....
After we were finished...my girlfriend tried to unlock the handcuffs from the bed....OMG ..she broke the key
We couldnt get them off no matter what we did...what do you do in this situation???
Yes...call room service , who called the fire service...The laugh was on me alright
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sprog For This Useful Post: