Thread: Judell DuLong
View Single Post
Old 08-Aug-18, 20:05
Points: 4,704, Level: 29 Points: 4,704, Level: 29 Points: 4,704, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Judell DuLong

Well obviously this must be Ian's myspace. I think it has been posted here before and Ian posted most of the photos on his myspace in this thread. But nice find, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just found this..... Play slideshow.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Added after 10 minutes:

These Judell Pics are totally awesome you've made me a happy man today

AmaPar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian270446 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 3.
Added after 5 minutes:

Judell defeated Nancy with her classic cradle hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian270446 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is the concluding set of photos from this match.
The busty blonde that referees is Judell's daugther?

PLEASE post more pictures of the THE AMAZON with the other girls ie not Judell or Skarvan sisters but all the other girls. Thank you so much! AmaPar

Quote:
That first match between Judell and Nancy took place on 7th July, 1977, Judell was 39 at the time and Nancy was still only 17. They had a rematch in 1981 by which time Judell was 42 and Nancy was 21.

Only have these three photos from that match.

This is also the last of the photos I have of matches featuring Judell. I have some of the next generation of the Du Long family (Sharon) so will start posting them. I also have hundreds of photos from matches the other girls had at The Amazon so could post those if people want to see them.
Well obviously this must be Ian's myspace. I think it has been posted here before and Ian posted most of the photos on his myspace in this thread. But nice find, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just found this..... Play slideshow.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Added after 10 minutes:

These Judell Pics are totally awesome you've made me a happy man today

AmaPar

Quote:
Part 3.
Added after 5 minutes:

Judell defeated Nancy with her classic cradle hold

Quote:
Here is the concluding set of photos from this match.
The busty blonde that referees is Judell's daugther?

PLEASE post more pictures of the THE AMAZON with the other girls ie not Judell or Skarvan sisters but all the other girls. Thank you so much! AmaPar

Quote:
That first match between Judell and Nancy took place on 7th July, 1977, Judell was 39 at the time and Nancy was still only 17. They had a rematch in 1981 by which time Judell was 42 and Nancy was 21.

Only have these three photos from that match.

This is also the last of the photos I have of matches featuring Judell. I have some of the next generation of the Du Long family (Sharon) so will start posting them. I also have hundreds of photos from matches the other girls had at The Amazon so could post those if people want to see them.
Added after 24 minutes:

This account on ebay "capnhapnin" is selling Judell Dulong pics regularly. The prices however are outrageous $12 for one pic only.

I wonder what these photo sets were sold for originally?

Thanks
AmaPar

Last edited by figamapar; 08-Aug-18 at 20:05.
The Following User Says Thank You to figamapar For This Useful Post: