View Single Post
Old 20-Jun-15, 22:02
Producer
Points: 20,181, Level: 61 Points: 20,181, Level: 61 Points: 20,181, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,434 Times in 429 Posts
Default GORGEOUS Kaylee Rose is the REAL DEAL!

GORGEOUS Kaylee Rose is the REAL DEAL!!

We at ScissorVixens.com have worked with hundreds of models over the years and are proud to be able to say we were the first to introduce many of them to the world of fetish and of course in particular...SCISSORS!

What made many of these models instantly popular with our members and fans was a combination of factors. Looks, physique, legs, attitude, etc.

But when we find a model that seems to combine everything into one impressive package that's when we really love what we do!

Kaylee Rose is the TOTAL PACKAGE!

We discovered Kaylee Rose at a popular Tampa nightclub where 'Fetish' was the theme for the night.

I was a bit intoxicated after a few too many drinks but not so much that I couldn't see this gorgeous blonde wearing a thigh-revealing outfit showing off her well-developed and muscular legs standing just a few feet away from me.

So without hesitation I walked up to her and asked..."Hi there...let me ask you something...have you ever done any kind of fetish shoot before because if you haven't...you should!?".

She just smiled and said..."No I haven't although my friends have told me I should give it a try.".

And so that's when I said..."Ok then...lets give it a try right now!".

Kaylee followed me down to the open floor area of the dungeon that was set up for fetish-play and I explained to her how to apply a standard head scissor from behind.

Sitting behind me while I sat on the floor in front of her Kaylee then climbed up on my shoulders and clamped on one of the strongest and most painful scissor holds I had felt in a long time!

Keeping in mind my head was already spinning from too much to drink I didn't try to hold out too long because it would have only been a matter of seconds before I would be out cold!

Here is a picture a friend took of the actual scissor hold Kaylee had me in while it was happening that night. Those legs are SOLID muscle!

Well...it was then that I new we had our latest ScissorVixen STAR and a few weeks later we had Kaylee Rose in our studios shooting her first ever fetish and scissor videos!

If you haven't seen Kaylee Rose in action yet you've got to see her latest video titled 'Post Workout SCISSORS!'. Just watch the FREE Preview clip and you'll see exactly what we are talking about!

Kaylee is wearing a cocky smile the whole time except for a few moments where she is gritting her teeth while nearly trying to pop Drew's head off and almost succeeding!

And as for trash-talking...!? This girl knows how to trash-talk while CRUSHING the daylights out of Drew calling him a little 'sissy', 'punk' and asking..."Who's my bitch now!?". And no...we did not give her a script or tell her what to say...this is her genuine dominate self!

It was a pure 100% agonizing scissor-beating Drew won't ever forget!

Shortly after our first shoot with Kaylee Drew was off to Vegas for a few months.

But it wasn't long after Drew was gone that he got a text message from Kaylee asking..."Hey...when are you coming back to Florida...? I can't wait to do another scissor video...it was a lot of fun!".

It won't be long before we are back in Florida and working with Kaylee Rose again but the only problem is...we gotta find her a new victim or two.

Any volunteers!?

SVDL-1014 'Post Workout SCISSORS!' featuring Kaylee Rose!
(Click Link Below To View Preview Page and Preview Video!)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

3 ways to enjoy our content!

Join our members area for thousands of video clips, pictures and more!

Purchase our Downloads4Sale with or without a membership (members get videos for half price!).

Purchase shorter clips of our full video downloads at our new clips store!

Follow us on Twitter!

Thank you for your support!
ScissorVixens.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kaylee_rose_1.jpg (157.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg kaylee_rose_2.jpg (151.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg kaylee_rose_3.jpg (178.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg kaylee_rose_4.jpg (168.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg kaylee_rose_5.jpg (67.9 KB, 33 views)