View Single Post
Old 14-Sep-18, 19:47
Points: 6,787, Level: 35 Points: 6,787, Level: 35 Points: 6,787, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Smothering his Lordship

PART THREE

As Millie eased herself into a standing position, Mrs Lake advanced and swung a big, meaty thigh across his Lordship’s chest.

Immediately, he tilted his head forward, and his eyes widened into damp circles of fear.

‘Get your hole over ‘is nose if you can,’ advised Millie, taking hold of Lord Dexter’s head and twisting it around so that he was face-up again. Her eyes narrowed seriously. ‘He can’t breathe once ‘is nose is up your passage.’

Emitting another ear-piercing scream, Lord Dexter arched his back. It was all Beeton could do to hold onto his master’s legs, while Alfred struggled with his arms.

‘Who’d ‘ave thought ‘e ‘ad it in ’im?’ muttered Millie, clinging on tightly to the old man’s head.

‘He don’t want to be smothered!’ said Alfred forcefully. ‘Not inside a woman’s bottom! No wonder ‘e’s fightin’ so ‘ard!’

As he watched Mrs Lake shuffle back, manoeuvring herself over his Lordship’s head, Beeton felt his stomach hollow. The cold knot grew colder still when Lord Dexter’s face crumpled and he shrieked miserably.

‘Beeton, please!’ he cried. ‘Don’t let her sit on me, please! Don’t let her take me into her bottom!’

As Mrs Lake reached back and peeled her buttocks apart, the poor man shrieked again.

‘I can see her hole!’ he cried mournfully. ‘Dear God, I can see her little hole! Beeton! In God’s name, help m–’

He never finished the sentence as the fat cook brought her backside down over his face. A strangled yelp broke from inside her crack, as the old man’s body gave another furious kick.

‘Oh, my word!’ gasped Mrs Lake as she felt his nose against her anus.

‘Is ‘e wriggling?’ asked Millie unnecessarily. Holding onto his head as she was, she knew the answer to her question well enough.

‘It’s like having a big fish down there!’ squealed the cook. ‘Fresh out of the water!’

‘His nose’ll be up you in a minute!’ warned Millie. ‘He can’t help ‘imself. He‘ll be right up the hole and into yer passage!’

Alfred released a muted groan and bucked his hips. He was finding it hard enough to hold on to Lord Dexter’s arms without further distraction. Painfully aware of the bulge in his pants, he groaned again as a pleasurable shiver rolled through his balls.

‘Hang on!’ giggled Millie in his ear. ‘Alfie’s got a stiffy in his pants, Mrs L!’

‘Dirty young boy!’ cried the cook, wriggling her buttocks from side to side.

‘He wants to change places with ‘is Lordship!’ said Millie, tightening her hold on Lord Dexter’s head. The old man was struggling furiously now.

‘I bloomin’ well don’t!’ yelled Alfred. His face twisted miserably. ‘I don’t want to die inside a woman’s arse!’

‘Then how come your pecker’s up?’ laughed Millie. ‘If it ain’t all excitin’ you?’

‘Leave the lad alone!’ urged Beeton, still holding on to his Lordship’s flailing legs. In the past few minutes, he had become increasingly aware of his own excitement. It had been bad enough while Millie had been in the saddle. Now that Mrs Lake, a lady for whom he had long harboured feelings, was wriggling with such energy on their master’s face, he could no longer conceal his arousal.

His excitement was not lost on the cook, whose gaze, he noted to his embarrassment, was now firmly locked on the swollen bulge of his rod. When she opened her mouth, as if to speak, he feared the worst but, instead, she threw back her head and howled with obvious delight.

‘He’s in me!’ she shrieked. ‘Oh, mercy me! His Lordship’s in my bottom!’

Wriggling with renewed enthusiasm, Mrs Lake leaned forward, her fingers closing around the hem of Lord Dexter’s cotton nightshirt, tugging it back sharply to reveal his own rigid erection.

‘His Lordship’s up, too!’ she shrieked. ‘All the men are bloomin’ up!’

‘That means ‘e wants it, Mrs L!’ cried Millie. ‘We ain’t doin’ wrong! We’re makin’ ‘im ‘appy with our bottoms!’

Holding on firmly to Lord Dexter’s scrawny legs as they kicked again, Beeton doubted very much that this was a pleasurable experience for the old man. That said, there was no denying the fact that their master was fully erect, his short but solid penis dancing merrily in the air. His stones, too, appeared unusually large, swollen – it seemed – with his Lordship’s seed. When Mrs Lake leaned forward a little and cupped them in her hand, the old man gave a violent jolt. The two movements together caused the cook’s heavy buttocks to slide forward a fraction, allowing Lord Dexter to pull his head free and wail miserably.

‘Naughty boy!’ admonished Millie, forcing him back into Mrs Lake’s crack. ‘Tryin’ to wriggle out of cook’s arse!’

Lord Dexter released one last, despairing groan before any further protest was stifled inside Mrs Lake’s bottom. His body gave a tremendous heave, followed by a series of feeble jerks. Though his torment had not diminished, it was obvious he was growing weak.

It was hardly surprising, thought Beeton. The poor man had scarcely been able to draw a breath for several minutes, entombed, as he was, in both women’s bottoms. It was a miracle, he considered, that his master’s heart had not already given out. How much more could the old man take … before the women finished him off?

To be continued …
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark Rider For This Useful Post: