View Single Post
Old 19-Jun-13, 13:55
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: Why we have this fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanman72 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some of the information I found online (i do not have a link, sorry) consider heterosexual male masochism to be on the spectrum of heterosexuality to homosexuality. Obviously, we are hetero but still considered slightly gayer than the typical person (if that makes sense?)
From what I've read the world of ancient Rome would consider this to be true where sexuality was on the active/passive continuum as opposed to a hetero/homo continuum.

My parents were both pretty strong-willed so that was probably a non-factor. Honestly, in person I enjoy dominating a woman sexually as much as I enjoy being dominated, but I rarely seek out images and stories of other men dominating. It's more like I feed off a woman's submissive energy.

My fetish as far as femdom/mixed wrestling is probably tied to feeling awed by and inferior to attractive teen or adult women at a very young age, when they were actually bigger and stronger than me. (Un)fortunately I had no formative experiences in childhood, I would just fantasize a lot.