View Single Post
Old 10-Dec-17, 22:50
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Killpussy (Mistress Thunder) reviews

I had a 30-minute 'competitive' session with Thunder following the Show at The Wrestling Factory in Manchester on December 2nd.

She was simply awesome! She has a wonderful physique - not a bodybuilder's, but obviously very muscular and strong. I was amazed at how easily she overpowered me - and how she was able to ignore my body scissors which appeared to have no effect on her whatsoever...

A friend of mine texted me afterwards to ask if I had won against her - this was my reply:

"Ha!... she was just too damned strong for me. At 85kg of solid muscle against my 75kg, I didn't really have a chance against her... so after I had to admit defeat, I was pretty well at her mercy, I'm afraid".

But although the wrestling turned out to be completely one-sided in her favour, it was also great fun. And she was very intuitive about picking up on how best to exploit her victory over me.

Thoroughly recommended for anyone who wants a competitive session with a lady who is more than capable of showing guys who is boss!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post: