View Single Post
Old 13-Feb-19, 22:14
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Killpussy (Mistress Thunder) reviews

I meet killpussy recently 2 times in october 2018 and january 2019.
she is very strong.
I am a big man and usually win the armwrestling very easy(many sessiongirls lost with me when they use 2 hands vs my hand...), but with her I win not easy.
I meet over 70 girls in the last ten years and only anna m.strong,renata hronova and the legendary th-resa bostick are sure stronger than her in armwrestling.
for me she is at the same level of eva damoh,madam mysteria,dominique danger,musclefoxjenny,amazon ranger,meg r.strong ,buny glamazon and gabriel nicander (if the last two have the same power of 8-10 years ago)
I ask her how many man lose with her in armwrestling and she say 99% !
I win the wrestling too,because she is a good wrestler but not fantastic as sheena,antcha,viktoria,ina black. usually her 200+ lbs and good skills can crush a man. but I am heavier than her, and my poor skill in wrestling with my weight and power are sufficient to beat her with difficulty.
she is very good person and sunny person. tall,big,strong and blonde...a dream!
in the second session I win the armwrestling again but lose in wrestling.
the day before I have 5 hours of sessions with 4 different girls and the result is...pain at my left arm!
I win the first 2 round of wrestling but after she overpowered me (is impossible wrestling with pain and only one arm...). after half hour she say "stop! I don't want get hurt you... If you want I can show as strong I am,I can lift you...but you have lot of pain and is impossible wrestling for you"
after she gave me a pills antidolorific and use antidolorific spray on my arm...
she is very good person,intelligent and available. a good heart in statuary body!
if you want a gentle big strong woman, good in wrestling, great in armwrestling and with super strong hands call her!
I'll meet her in the future
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post: