View Single Post
Old 15-May-15, 18:35
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Probably the best scene in a movie, ever.

My up to date most favourite scenes from movies are three....

Most epic battle between woman and man for me is in movie EXTREMITIES (1986) As FARRAH FAWCET put up an extreme battle against JAMES RUSSO (an intruder in her home) trying to rape her.....

This battle was and still is an ultimate scene,as it shows the raw power of female defending herself in very realistic, ferocious fight sequence in her home,battling intruder,while still managing to tie him into rope during this scuffle on the floor.....Her body was also showing huge toned muscles poping out and bulging on her arms and legs,as she applied powerfull scissorhold and chokehold with bare hands onto rapist....this scene,was up to date,barrely ever exceeded by any other and remains most realistic and ferocious mixed gender battle.I was a young boy,when i seen this sequence for first time and it was breathtaking for me.

My second favourite scissorhold was from movie WAR OF THE ROSES, where CATHELINE TURNER applying superhuman strength scissors onto MICHAEL DOUGLAS,and also few battles between them,were astonishing and well filmed.

My third favourite is of course GINA CARRANO epic mixed battle from movie HAYWIRE where she battled and killed agent in the hotel room with scissorhold between her powerful thighs.This was also very ferocious and realistic fight,with great scissors....

And i will add one more scene,also very good from old movie ROMEO IS BLEEDING where LENA OLIN (RUSSIAN SECRET ASSASIN) battle her way out of driving car with her powerfull legs,choking its driver (POLICE WITNESS PROTECTION OFFICER) GARY OLDMANN with powerfull scissorhold...car smashes into telephone pole after scuffle inside the car, and LENA OLIN even she is fully handcuffed in the back of the seat managed to climb over the seats into front seat,while driver unconscious from car crash and with her powerfull legs kicked and airlifted whole front windshield of huge american saloon car.....and also handcuffed climbed outside of fully wrecked car.....grunting deeply and loud from pain she suffers by cuts and bruises from previous fights and carscrash.....excellent showdown of female endurance and strength in movie.....