View Single Post
Old 06-Jan-17, 18:09
Wrestlingfan80

Default Re: Sex, relationships and our fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can understand you my friend, I'm just 2 years older thn you and we are almost the same looking guys at least with height hehe. My first "sex" was when I was 17, and 2 years before that I find that I am addicted to headscissors, lil domination and all that stuff so when I was visiting my family in Germany one night they bring me up to tome prostitute club and pay some prostitute to have a sex for me, as big suprise and for the first time it didn't went succesfull for me, I didn't know what to do, couldn't get erection, was very frustrated and all that stuff.

Too bad she didn't know English I would tell her to at least face slap me or do some domination thing that would excite me, so if you are feeling bad just think about my case, I still didn't find a way to deal with regular girls that I love how to manage it. I can sex with someone who is kinky, perverted and crazy but that's not the girls I would love to date with if you understand me.

Wow I understand you so well! Same with me. I started to meet one time with a really crazy girl, she had great legs because she is a dancer and I told her everything about my fetish, because she first told me that guys complain about her squeezing them too much with her legs. She said she likes doing that, I couldn't believe it so I had to tell her about my fetish. She ended up headscissoring me and I was never so horny to a girl before, however I couldn't imagine a relationship with her. She was really crazy, not nice to other people and not the kind of girl I would fall in love with. A very negative person. So it didn't work because she was looking for more (Which I am usually too but in that case it was just the first girl I ever met who actually liked doing that and I was looking to explore).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: