View Single Post
Old 10-Jan-14, 05:59
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Brother vs Sister, A True Story

( Note: This true Story was not written by me.)

Brother vs Sister

when I was about 11 years old, my sister was about 15 years old. I remember we had a fight over something, that I said she had a fat ass or something silly.. she was wearing tight grey bike pants, and a matching tank top, she was about 160cm and 55kg at the time.

She was angry at me for saying she had a fat ass and grabbed me by my wrists, pushing me down to the floor, i struggled but it was no use, she pushed me onto my back and sat on my stomach, laughing that she had beaten me so easily, i struggled as i was quite humiliated, this only forced her up further onto my chest. "Oh do you like this do you" she said as she giggled, only at the time i was just putting my best effort in to get her off me, she then moved forward, sitting upon my throat pushing the crotch of her tight shorts against my chin, i continued to struggle due to being in this humiliating position, at which point she said "thats it" and moved forward on my mouth, i was so shocked i couldnt move, she obviously could see the fear in my eyes because she laughed once more before moving forward to sit completely on my face.

I couldnt breathe, and she had just finished a long run, so she said she needed to rest, which she did, staying there for well over 20mins, giving me short breaths every now and again.. she then moved forward and backward rubbing her sweaty shorts all over my face before getting up and walking out.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: