View Single Post
Old 18-Jan-18, 01:53
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Racquetball Bet
Author: Unknown

Chapter 7

I woke to a pressure on my face, exhausted and bleary eyed, as it seemed I had only dozed off moments before. My knees were aching painfully and my shoulders hurt as well as my arms were stretched out horizontally from my sides. I tried to lower them and moaned at the biting pain in my wrists and only then realized that something was stuffed into my mouth.

I stared into the dim as something soft pressed into my face, mashing my nose as I slowly remembered where I was; in my mother’s bedroom and kneeling at the foot of her bed where she had tied me the night before. My wrists were bound to the two posts at the foot, arms spread wide by tight nylon cord. My ankles were tied; one over the other and my knees were knotted together as well. To make matters worse I was kneeling in a pile of uncooked rice that Mom had scattered on the floor, the hard, tiny seeds digging into my knees. Finally she had stuffed her nylon pantyhose into my mouth while demanding that I stay that way through the night and still kiss and lick her bare feet while she slept.

And I had. All night long I had kissed and licked, maneuvering my tongue around the nylon gag that tasted of her sweat and smelly feet, sometimes having to suck the garment back into my mouth as it inched out between my lips with my ministrations. My head was under the covers and sheets of my mother’s bed, where it had been all night acting as her foot warmer, and now, finally coming awake I realized that it was my mother’s feet pressing against my face in the dim, waking me. Somehow during the night, despite the pain and position on my knees I had dozed off probably from exhaustion.

“Mmmmnnn…” I heard my mother’s voice as she came awake, stretching in bed and pressing harder, mashing my nose and kicking me as she shifted her foot, whether by accident or on purpose I did not know. I got the hint however and rolled her wadded pantyhose in my mouth as much as possible to extend my sore tongue and started kissing and licking the soles of her feet as best as I was able.

“That feels soooo good,” she said dreamily as she flexed her toes before my face, spreading them wide and allowing me to lick between them. There was no dirt or lint and very little smell, as I had been cleaning her feet as well as my sister’s for a couple days now, as their slave. Mom’s feet were soft and small, the soles white, though flushed lightly I could see from the bit of light peeking through the sheets where she had pulled the covers loose in sleep, barely a wrinkle except in the expected places. Her toenails were filed and polished still from her last pedicure, tasting a little bitter; the clear lacquer I assumed, but otherwise perfect, at least to me. Dutifully I pressed my tongue into the arches, kissing the balls and sucking the heels and toes as she moaned and giggled, finally sighing. Playfully she trapped my nose between her big and second toe and gave a squeeze.

“What a wonderful way to wake up,” she said jabbing the big toe of her right foot to my nose and pushing me back. “I wish I could stay here all day, but duty calls. Time to make the donuts.” Her alarm clock chose that moment to go off, Meatloaf screeching like a bat out of Hell until Mom hit the button. She chuckled.

“You’re better than the clock, slave boy,” she said as she threw back the sheets and comforter exposing my head. I blinked against the sunlight filtering through the curtains and looked up at my mother, along her long legs and the swell of her breasts. She was propped up on her elbows grinning at me, her long brown hair wild about her face, brushing her shoulders, dark eyes sparkling in the morning light. I blushed as I saw the dark spots of her erect nipples poking up through the thin material of her nightgown and knew that she was just as excited as I was from our unique positions.

“Think clean thoughts, Jay,” she said with a laugh, lightly kicking me in the side of my head, bringing my thoughts back from the dark place my mind was going. “I might be your owner, but I’m still your mother,” she continued, swinging her shapely legs out of bed, her feet sliding into her slippers I knew, though I could not see from my bound, kneeling position. She stood then, her flimsy, silky blue negligee billowing about her legs with her movements as she strolled to the bathroom. I stared at her legs and could not help but watch her ass sway, blue panties just visible through her nightie. “Back in a minute,” she said and the door closed behind her.

I could hear her as she relieved herself realizing with desperation that I needed to do the same. My tiny cock was rock hard with the need for my own morning pee, but bound as I was there was little I could do but endure. I squirmed a bit, wincing in pain, shifting on the rice under my knees even as a knock sounded on the bedroom door.

“Mom?”

I heard Lisa’s voice, the creak of the door as she eased it open followed by high, sweet titters of laughter. I craned my neck to look back over my shoulder and saw my sister easing the door closed as she came into the room, still laughing as she took in the sight of me.

She was dressed in one of her running outfits; black and gold sports bra with matching spandex shorts. She had her brown hair pulled back in a tail and wore her ratty New Balance mesh running shoes with black trimmed white ankle socks, little puff balls bouncing at the heels. I-Phone strapped to her left arm and holding a water bottle and small tea rag she stepped right up as I hung my head in shame.

“God, look at you,” she said leaning close, standing right behind me. “What a perv,” she hissed into my ear and I blushed getting harder at the soft caress of her hot breath. She giggled, reaching under and running a hand over my smooth, bare chest, her fingers lighting on my right nipple. She rolled it between her thumb and forefinger, giving it a squeeze as she leaned in closer to my ear, whispering: “I know you’re my brother, but you look so hot like this.”

I whimpered and squirmed in my bonds as I felt her tongue slide along the edge of my ear, her lips closing on the right lobe as she sucked it in, her teeth nibbling, biting. I shivered and could smell the mint on her breath as she giggled, enjoying my helplessness. She worked my lobe and my nipple; inflicting pain and glorious pleasure, exciting me further and further. Her touch was electric as her nails bit into my nipple with a fierce pinch making me squeal. I could sense her wicked grin after she released my ear with a final flick of her tongue, knowing that I was so close to climaxing before she backed off. I yelped as she flicked my abused nipple and stepped away, giggling, knowing no doubt what she had done to me. Almost did to me, my own sister almost bringing me off.

I was still breathing heavily, trying to calm down when I heard the bathroom door open, Mom joining us.

“Hi, Mom,” Lisa said perkily, all innocence and my mother greeted her just the same, the two women towering over me as I knelt on the floor. “I know I’m grounded, but can I go for a run?”

“I suppose,” my mother said after a moment’s consideration, folding her arms over her breasts. I hung my head, looking at her blue scruffy, fluffy slippers as she stood to my right, Lisa to my left behind me. Mom’s foot tapped on the floor riveting my attention. “Just be back before I have to leave for work.”

“Sure, Mom,” Lisa said plugging her ear buds into her ears. In a moment she was gone, heading for the front door, which I heard slam shortly. I jerked as I felt Mom’s cool hands undoing my bindings, ankles, knees and finally my wrists. I could smell her, her sex as she leaned over me. When she stepped to my left I saw a light stain on her nightgown where it would rest on her legs, a darker spot on her panties near her pussy.

“I want two eggs over well and toast,” she said finally as she undid the knots about my left wrist. “Go relieve yourself and clean up while I get ready. Coffee and orange juice of course, slave.”

“Ysss…M’mmm…” I mumbled around my gag, Mom laughing. She reached out and plucked the nylon wad from my mouth, tossing the pack to the bed before turning and sauntering back to her bathroom. “And brush your teeth, nasty boy,” she said with a laugh, returning to her own bathroom. “You stink like feet.”

The door clicked shut as I knelt there a moment rubbing my wrists, my thoughts drifting back to my sister. My very hot sister who had almost brought me to orgasm. I know that she knew exactly what she had been doing to me, but did she realize just how sexual it was?

My head was spinning when I heard my mother’s shower start up, bringing me back. I stood slowly on shaky legs, aching all over as I brushed rice from my knees. They hurt from the constant dig of the rice and my butt was still sore from yesterday’s long, hard whipping. My wrists were red and chafed from the night spent wrapped in rope, my shoulders pinching slightly as I tried to roll out the kinks. Even my mouth hurt from my all night licking of my mother’s feet. But I had agreed to it all. Hell I had begged for some of it.

Was it becoming too much I wondered, getting out of hand? I was definitely looking on my mother and sister in a new light, and they were certainly changing. Loosening up, gaining confidence in the strange situation we were all in? I had no idea and shrugged in confusion, too sore and tired to sort it all out. I stretched then finally staggered out the door and on to my morning duties.

I was drying the frying pan when I heard the clack of heels on the kitchen tiles as my mother strode into the room. I smiled as I looked at her, wearing a navy, knee-length skirt and soft white blouse, made up lightly and hair brushed, fluffing about her shoulders. Of course I glanced at her feet, once again in dark hose and the black pumps that I was so familiar with, no doubt worn just for me. Looking back up her shapely body I saw her grinning again, shaking her head as she took her usual seat at the table.

“Well, you look better,” she commented with a sniff as I set her plate on the table beside the morning paper, “and clean.” I nodded, returning to the counter and pouring coffee into her cup, setting it before her as well. I felt better as I had taken a quick, warm shower, brushed my teeth and pissed away my sexual tension before hurrying to the kitchen to get breakfast going. I poured her orange juice and added that to the setting, then stood at attention beside her as she ate.

“Good,” she praised me after a couple bites of egg and a sip of her coffee. She took up a slice of toast and nibbled at the corner crust, as she looked me up and down. She smirked as her gaze lingered on my crotch; my tiny bulge tenting out the front of my pink panties that my loving sister had donated for my slave attire. She stared for a few long heartbeats, absently chewing before finally looking at my face again, her expression thoughtful, as she seemed to be considering something.

“Turn around,” she said finally breaking the awkward silence. I did an about face, and a moment later jumped as I felt my mother’s finger slide down into the waistband of my panties. I shivered as she tugged down the back, her fingernail ‘accidentally’ scratching my still tenderized skin.

“Oooo…” she cooed, and I jumped again as her chilly hand rubbed over my exposed butt cheeks. “Still warm,” she commented as she caressed my ass lovingly. It felt good I have to admit, after the initial shock. “It’s like one big welt, and some of it black and blue already; a few stripes. Probably Lisa’s.” I figured she was right, the strappings that my sister had given me over the course of yesterday while I slaved.

“Still hurts, I bet?”

“Yes, Ma’am. A little,” I lied. It hurt a lot, a constant reminder and really intense when I sat on the toilet earlier. I looked down at the swelling bulge in my panties, my mother apparently oblivious that she was exciting me again with her rubbing. But abruptly as it began it was over as my mother pulled my panties back up, almost giving me a wedgie and snapping the waistband with a giggle.

“Get under the table and shine my shoes while I finish breakfast, slave,” she ordered and of course I complied. I dropped to my hands and knees without hesitation, hissing as pain shot through my rice-abused knees again. I swiveled about and crawled under the table even as my mother crossed her sexy legs. Reverently I kissed both shoes, then bent low and started to lick the one on the floor.

The soft black leather was already spotless as I had cleaned those particular shoes several times already, and there was no stink, rather the husky scent of the rich leather mingling with her body wash, peaches today I thought. She had me licking at her shoes for our mutual pleasure, both of us knowing that the other enjoyed it. And I licked with a passion, along the sides and across the top, dragging my tongue heavily to savor the taste as well as the moment. I heard her moan as I brushed her nylon-encased skin and knew that she was enjoying my efforts while she ate. After a couple minutes I felt the sole of her other shoe as she rested it on the back of my head.

“Jay… I’m sorry if I got a little carried away yesterday,” she said with some hesitancy. “With the whipping, I mean. Lisa was wrong to leave you all alone like that, but I think I went a little overboard in punishing you instead. I just… got caught up in the heat of the moment I guess.” Mom pulled her right foot back and pressed lightly with her left until my head was touching the floor. She was quiet for a bit, and I heard her coffee mug thump on the table overhead.

“You think maybe fifty strokes was a little harsh? I know you figured to get back at Lisa, but you see how things work, right? Part of being a parent, Jay, is knowing how to deal out punishment, what to do and how much given the situation. Lisa definitely deserved the beating you took for her, but you know normally that that wouldn’t have happened. But this is hardly normal, right?” I felt my mother tap her shoe on my head as she sipped at her coffee again. “Talk to me, Jay, mother/son time.”

“You’re right,” I said speaking to the floor with my mother’s foot on my head, an odd mother/son moment. “I wanted Lisa to get it, and I would have enjoyed watching her get spanked. But fifty was too much, especially with the belt. I learned my lesson.”

“Good,” she said and for a few minutes she was silent other than the sounds of her finishing her breakfast and the turn of the pages of the newspaper. Finally she slid her foot forward again, the toe of her pump worming under my face until I raised up, kissing it.

“Your father enjoyed getting whipped,” my mother said as she recrossed her legs. I licked at her right foot as the left pressed to my head. I heard the melancholy in her voice as she mused, a sadness as she remembered. “We had some fun before you and Lisa were born, and grew up to the point where we had to stop. The whole mistress slave thing, and he liked feet too, just like you. It excited me too I have to admit. I think maybe I was remembering too much when I beat you yesterday, and got carried away. I miss him so much sometimes.”

I could hear the sadness in my mother’s voice as she went silent again. I swallowed and backed out from the table. I stood, my mother staring at me and forcing a smile but I could see the tears glistening in her eyes. I leaned in and hugged her, my own eyes welling up as she returned my embrace. “I love you, Mom,” I said, my voice choking with emotion and she sobbed.

“I love you too, Jay,” she said, her voice husky. “Never forget that.” She squeezed me tight, holding on and shuddering before finally pushing me back to arm’s length. She plucked her napkin from the table and wiped her red eyes, smiling at me. “Now get back to work. I have two feet, y’know?”

I smiled and got back down on all fours, crawling under the kitchen table again. My mother crossed her legs and I bent low, lapping at her other shoe…

“Hungry, slave?” my mother asked as she pulled her sexy feet back and away, crossing them at the ankles underneath her chair. I heard her fold the newspaper and plop it aside.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I answered truthfully. I had had little to eat over the last few days, and drink for that matter. I think my owners sometimes forgot that I needed sustenance, or maybe did not care all that much.

“Well, when Lisa gets back from her run, if she wants something you can fix some for yourself too. I’ll tell her. If not, then you wait for lunch, or dinner. Whenever she eats, you can too. Of course if she’s dieting again, I guess you go hungry today.” I heard my mother’s low chuckle as she scooted back in her chair and stood. I backed out from under the table and looked up at her, she standing there and meeting my gaze.

“I seem to have a couple bites left over,” she said with a wide grin as she reached over the table and onto her plate. She held up a small bit of egg, dangling it between her thumb and forefinger tantalizingly. “Beg for it, boy.”

I got up on my knees and raised my arms, letting my wrists go limp and my tongue lolling out of my mouth as I panted and eyed the food like a starving dog. Mom laughed and flicked the bit of egg at me. I snapped at it, catching it in my mouth and quickly chewing and swallowing as she scooped up another.

I caught the second as well, but the third slapped my chin and fell to the floor at her feet. I dropped to my hands and knees to eat it, but her foot slammed down, mashing it to the tiles. She twisted her toe as though mashing out a cigarette, then tilted her foot back on the heel to expose the smashed egg dangling from the sole of her shoe. I leaned in and ate the treasure, licking the bottom of her shoe to get every bit as she laughed. I was blushing with shame as Lisa came into the kitchen and started to laugh.

“Good god,” she said as she tossed her empty water bottle into the Recycle Bin, grabbed another from the fridge then flopping into a kitchen chair as I finished licking the sole of my mother’s pump clean. She was dripping in sweat, her tanned skin glistening from the efforts of her morning run as she crossed her long, bare legs. I could smell the sweat, the rank odor of her old, well-worn running shoes. “He just can’t get enough.”

“Breakfast,” my mother said as she pulled her foot away and stepped across the kitchen tiles heading for the living room. “I told him that when you eat he can eat too- a real meal, so let him. He’s been living on bread and water awhile now, and he needs more, I think,”

“No problem, Mom. Maybe lunch though. I’m not too hungry right now.”

“Whenever,” Mom said as she returned slipping into her suit jacket. “But I DO want him to eat well today, so make an effort. If it’s dinner, so be it.”

“Sure, Mom,” Lisa said, then continued, “Umm… I know I’m grounded, but today’s our regular day of racquetball. Can I take Jay? We already have a deposit on the court from last time.”

I was backing out from beneath the kitchen table in the silence that followed. I knew Mom was considering as I saw her foot tapping not so far away. I was surprised that Lisa had brought that up, and I hoped that Mom would allow it.

“I suppose,” Mom finally said as she strode from the kitchen. I heard her voice from the living room as she gathered her things for work. “But you go straight there and you come straight back. No side trips, and definitely no Matt.”

“Yes, MOTHER…” I heard my sister sigh. Our mother came striding back into the room, her jacket on, bag over her shoulder and briefcase in hand. She struck a dramatic pose, hands on hips as she glared at Lisa.

“I mean it; NO Matt. You go play racquetball, then come right home. This one has chores to do,” Mom said as she tapped at the list that was magnetized to the door of the refrigerator as she pointed a toe in my direction. “I expect to see a dent in this.”

“Sure, Mom,” Lisa said as she bobbed her foot. “We’ll go this afternoon. I’ll make sure he keeps busy on your list.”

“Okay,” Mom said as she stepped right up before me. “I should be home before six.” She slid her heeled foot forward. “Kiss Mommy goodbye, slave.” I leaned forward and kissed the toes of my mother’s pumps, she turning away when she was satisfied with my homage, striding towards the front door. She paused…

“I’ve left him a new outfit to wear on my bed. Those panties of yours are filthy, so he can wash them today, along with the rest of the laundry. That’s job Number One.”

“Okay, Mom,” Lisa said as she got up and followed our mother to the front door. “I’ll make sure he gets right on it after the breakfast dishes.”

“Okay,” Mom said, and after another few moments I heard the front door slam and lock. Lisa came strolling back into the kitchen after a minute and poured herself a cup of coffee before kicking off her running shoes and flopping into a chair at the table. She sipped her coffee eyeing me, then smirked.

“Lick the sweat out of my shoes, bitch,” she said with a laugh as she raised her long tan legs and crossed her ankles, resting her stockinged feet on another chair.

I crawled forward and of course hovered over a shoe. I could smell the sweat as I lowered my face to the opening, glancing at the ankle socks on Lisa’s crossed feet as I buried my face into the ratty, worn shoe and started to lick for all I was worth…

I was lugging a basket of laundry back up from the cellar, sheets and pillow cases, towels and wash rags, heading for the storage closet at the end of the hall when I glanced into my bedroom in passing and saw Lisa sitting at my computer. I froze in the hall of course, wondering what she was doing in my room and on my computer. I had not been online since my slavery had begun so could not imagine, though something dreadful tickled at the back of my head.

After I had licked Lisa’s running shoes clean of perspiration, and all the sweat on her feet she had gone off to shower ordering me to clean up the kitchen then get to work on my tasks. The kitchen was not too bad, so I finished that early and went to see what Mom had left me to wear.

On her unmade bed I found her discarded blue panties and nightie that she had worn the night before, along with a frilly white bib apron and a note. I picked up the paper and read:

‘I am tired of these so they are yours now, a pretty outfit for my sissy slave son. I expect you to be wearing them when I get home. Wash your pink panties when you do that chore of our most exalted underthings and try not to get too excited, LOL!

Your Owner,
Mom’

I dressed in the clothes that she left, her blue panties and negligee, and I remembered that I had bought them for her a couple Christmases ago with hard earned money from mowing lawns in the neighborhood the summer before. I was a little sad as I donned the clothes that she had abandoned, smelling her scent on the negligee, her perfume. I tied on the white frilly bib apron and went to gather the laundry.

I brought the wicker laundry basket from the basement and started in Mom’s room, gathering what was in her hamper, towels and wash rags, her under clothes, stockings, socks, shirts and pants. Mom had her suits dry cleaned, which I was thankful for. As I was coming from Mom’s bedroom Lisa was passing in the hallway heading to her room and looked at the load I was carrying.

“It’s Friday, slave boy. Don’t forget the sheets and pillow cases,” she said passing me by and going into her room. “You can get mine in a couple minutes, while I shower. And whatever’s on the floor in my room too.”

“Yes, Miss,” I said doing an about face and heading back into my mother’s room. I set the basket down and quickly stripped my mother’s bed, adding her sheet and mattress cover and pillowcases to the basket. I then gathered a fresh set from the linen/supply closet and made up Mom’s bed. I then took the full basket down to the cellar and dumped it onto the changing table and went back up for the next load.

I heard the shower in the bathroom running as I went to Lisa’s room and started gathering her dirty clothes; a small pile in the corner and more scattered about the floor. I changed her sheets as well, then moved on to my room. I only had a few pieces as I had been wearing just the panties the last few days, and I opted not to change my own sheets, as I had not been in my bed since my period of slavery had begun.

I took that load to the basement and found Lisa just coming out of the bathroom. I stopped short as she looked naked for a moment, wearing only a cream colored pair of panties and matching bra. Now I had seen my sister plenty of times in a sports bra and lycra shorts, but for some reason seeing her dressed only in her smalls stopped me short. Barefoot, her tanned skin was glistening from her shower, her shoulder length brown hair dark and kinky, still damp. Her long, slender legs were perfect, and I could see slight muscle in her bare arms and stomach. She looked incredible, and I felt my cock stirring as I remembered what she had done earlier to me in Mom’s bedroom.

She looked at me and laughed, pausing en route to her room, her eyes drifting to my tiny bulge tenting my new blue panties. “Like what you see, slave?” she asked running her fingers over her bare belly, then along her thighs. I could see the dark patch of her pubic hair through the thin panties. She slid her fingers into the thin elastic straps of her panties, sliding them down a bit. “Bet you’d like a look, maybe a taste, hmmm?”

“L-Lisa,” I finally stuttered as she slid the top of the panties down about an inch. “This… is wrong,” I said feeling my skin burning despite my huge erection. I was so worked up and she looked so hot that I was already staining Mom’s panties with precum.

“You are such a perv,” Lisa said with a laugh as she hoisted her panties back into place. “And so fucking easy,” she chuckled walking past me, slapping my ass and making me yelp. “Shaw’s over. Back to work.” Lisa went into her room and slammed the door leaving standing in the hallway bewildered. After a few minutes I went into the bathroom to gather the rest of the laundry.

I started the first load in the wash when I got back to the basement, sheets and whites, and separating the rest, all of the undergarments to be done by hand later. Having about thirty minutes I went back upstairs to the kitchen and moved on to the first job on the ‘Chore List’. Cleaning everyone’s shoes, my own included.

Luckily none of us have too many pairs. I have four, my dress shoes and winter boots, and two pairs of tennis shoes. THAT was disgusting to me and did nothing to excite, but I licked them clean as ordered, then moved on to the couple dozen pair that Lisa had, then the couple dozen of Mom’s. Their shoes ran the gauntlet; tennis shoes, dress pumps, open-toed wedges, sandals and flip-flops, slippers and casuals, winter boots and those just for show, ballet flats and thick-soled clogs. Mom even had a pair of Crocs, and whoever invented that ugliest shoe ever made should be shot. I licked them clean though, every inch of every shoe in all of our closets, savoring the taste and scents, doing my best for them and stopping only long enough to change loads in the wash and start the dryer...

I had polished the baseboards in all of the downstairs rooms with my tongue and toothbrush…

I had crawled about my mother’s bedroom on my hands and knees picking lint from the nap with my teeth…

I had done the laundry, my sister and mother’s smalls by hand (along with my filthy panties), they hanging on a line in the basement and was hauling a load of sheets, pillow cases and other toiletries to the supply closet upstairs when I glanced into my open bedroom and saw Lisa seated at my computer. I saw that she had a Face Book page open and was making adjustments to it, her I-POD blaring, she totally oblivious that I saw her.

“What are you doing?” I asked setting down the basket and stepping into my bedroom to stand behind her. I looked at the screen and my eyes went wide as I saw pictures of me being uploaded, me licking feet, bound and gagged and otherwise compromised in several humiliating scenes. I paled and placed my hand on her shoulder, as she had not acknowledged me. She jumped and glanced back at me, then grinned, pulling the buds from her ears.

“Hey, Bro,” she said with a malicious grin, looking up at me. She was dressed in her raggedy denim short shorts and a CBGB’s tees shirt, black flip flops abandoned on the floor near her feet under my desk. Her hair was dry now but still curly and pulled back into a tail held in place by a blue butterfly clip.

“What are you doing?” I repeated as she turned back to my computer, her fingers speedily flicking over the keyboard deftly after four terms of typing class.

“Just setting up some insurance, Jay,” she said as she leaned back in my computer chair, her right index finger hovering over the ENTER Button, the Arrow poised over SEND. I looked at the screen and saw that she had set up a new Face Book Page under my real name, my own page having been set up with an alias, and called up ‘Friend Requests’ for the few people that I had as Friends, along with a few of her own. She looked back at me in all seriousness. “Give me any grief and I hit SEND!” Her finger hovered over the ‘ENTER’ Button as she grinned maliciously.

“NO!” I squealed falling to my knees. I grabbed at her legs. “Please…” Lisa laughed.

“You just do as I say, Bro, and there’ll be no problem. Now you go finish the laundry while I finish this.” Lisa turned back to the computer and stroked a couple keys. As I gathered up the laundry basket I glanced back and saw Matt’s face pop up on a Skype Video Chat Screen and knew that that could not be good, at least for me.

Mom had grounded Lisa from her computer, but she had figured a way around that, knowing that Mom might check her History and phone. Doubtful Mom would check mine however. I heard Lisa whisper something and laugh as I headed back to the cellar, wondering what was to come.

By Noon the laundry was done and I had managed to knock off six of the jobs on Mom’s Chore List. The undergarments were still drying in the cellar, but I would gather those later and put things away. I was on my knees in the bathroom scrubbing grout between the floor tiles with my toothbrush when Lisa appeared in the open doorway.

“I need to piss, slave,” she said and I nodded, moving to crawl out of the way and out of the room when she planted a foot in my path. I stared at her sparkling toenails painted magenta now, her toes wiggling about the thong of the black rubber flip flop, then looked up at her smirking face.

“Stay!” she commanded, then, “In fact, lay on your back.” I looked up at her in confusion and she smiled. “I want to rest my feet on you while I go. You can close your eyes and kiss my thongs. You’ll probably get a thrill out of that,” she said with a cruel laugh, waiting with her hands on her hips as I nodded and lay on my back before the toilet.

I stared up at my grinning sister as her hands went to the button fly of her denim shorts, watching as she undid the top two buttons, then let them slide down her long, sexy legs. Her thumbs slipped into the elastic of her panties as she stepped out of the shorts.

“Close your eyes,” she said, and I did feeling my cock rising again, she was so sexy. I waited, wishing my nasty thoughts away…

I grunted as Lisa’s knees slammed into my shoulders, her legs pinning my arms to the floor as her ass planted on my chest. My eyes snapped open wide and I saw her leering above me, laughing as her right hand shot out, her fingers entwining in my hair. I squealed as she got a grip, glancing down my body and saw way too close her pussy, her panties gone as she scooted forward. She held my head tight as she pressed into me with her strong thighs inching forward.

“Lisa!” I shrieked totally freaking out, struggling to throw her off, but she had every bit of leverage and easily held me to the floor. She shimmied forward until her pubes were brushing my lips, her cunt glistening with moisture. I could smell her sex radiating from her arousal. “What are you doing? Stop it!”

“I was looking at your History, Bro,” she grinned jerking my head about by the hair. “Me and Mom figured you liked this stuff, the whole slave, domination thing, but damn…” Tears welled in my eyes as I realized what was happening.

Lisa had backtracked my Web History and found old sites that I had visited. Found things that I had not necessarily liked but had looked at, and apparently she wanted to try them with me now. My eyes bulged as I figured what was coming, even as she scooted forward. I struggled and squirmed but she had me tightly locked into place beneath her, and I was too weak to stop what she had in mind. She tightened her grip in my hair as she clamped her thighs against my head and positioned herself above my mouth, easing up just a bit.

I whimpered and moaned as I felt the first trickle of warm, wet urine washing over my face. I was sobbing and clamped my lips shut, but Lisa jerked my hair as her other hand found my balls and squeezed. “Drink, dammit!” she hissed and dug her nails into my groin. I yowled into her pussy, opening my mouth wide and it quickly filled with her hot piss.

I had to swallow hard and fast as she emptied her bladder into my mouth. It tasted foul, acrid and salty as It gushed into me. I gagged but swallowed, knowing that I would drown in her piss if I did not. She ground into my face as she peed, her hot pussy slicking my cheeks as she rode, laughing. I was crying with shame as I drank, shocked beyond belief and disbelieving that she could be so cruel.

Finally though, after a minute or two she was done and I felt her relax on top of me. A couple moments went by and she tugged on my hair again. “Lick me clean,” she ordered, shaking my head and eventually I did.

Finally Lisa released my hair and settled back. I looked up to find her staring at me, smiling down at me. I was still sobbing, unbelieving that she had done that to me.

“You like that?” she asked, grinning widely.

“No!” I whined my voice choking. “You’re my sister! We can’t – “

Her hand slapped across my face…

“You liked it you little perv,” she said grinning, biting her lip, staring down at me. I felt her left hand fondling my stiff cock. “I did too. It was so hot. I love being in control like this. And I found SO much on your websites that we can try.” She laughed.

“We’ll be doing this again,” she said as she finally stood, towering over me as I cried on the floor at her feet. She pulled up her panties then stepped into her shorts, buttoning them into place.

“Break’s over, bitch. Back to work.”

Lisa strode away without a care as I lay there whimpering on the bathroom floor, her flip-flops slapping the soles of her feet, fading in the distance…

Story Name: Racquetball Bet
Author: Unknown

Chapter 8

It took me several minutes to pull myself together. I could not even imagine what I looked like, lying on the bathroom floor dressed in my mother's discarded silky blue nightie and matching panties, dripping in urine and crying in shame over what had just happened. Lisa, my sister had used me as her toilet, holding me down and making me drink her piss. I could not believe it.

And I could not believe just how cruel my sister was becoming. I had agreed to pay the debt of our racquetball bet, becoming a slave for my mother and sister for a week. I had done everything that they had demanded of me, all the housework along with some special chores that they had thought up, licking and kissing their feet and shoes, dressing me in women's underwear, humiliating me in front of friends and strangets alike. But Lisa more so than Mom seemed to be relishing my new status, pushing me to my limits while seeking out her own, enjoying the power and control that she suddenly had over me.

She had made me kiss and lick her boyfriend's boots before the two of them left me alone for hours bound and gagged in a strict hog-tie. Then she delighted in seeing me whipped by Mom, her whipping boy receiving her punishment for that. And not she had made me her toilet. It was too much...

But as I sat up snuffling back my sobs I looked down and saw the tiny bulge in the panties that my mother had given me to wear, the damp spot where precum had oozed out and I cursed myself. Despite my mental protestations and anguish the scene had excited me. I could still smell her scent on me, feel her strong thighs clamped to the side of my head, the bitter, salty taste of her urine as I struggled to swallow it all down while she laughed exhalting in her dominance over me. I could not believe how pathetic I had become.

But, god, I wanted more...

I finally got to my feet and turned towards the bathroom mirror. My long hair was matted down and damp with Lisa's piss. Too, my mother's nightie was stained as I had been too shocked to get it all and Lisa hadn't aimed very well, maybe on purpose. There was a puddle on the floor too, that I knew that I would have to clean, but I ran water into the sink first, washing my face and running my damp fingers through my hair trying to calm down and achieve some semblance of mormalcy.

"You okay?"

I started to hear Lisa's voice and spun to find her standing in the bathroom doorway. She had changed clothes, dressed now in a black sports bra and running pants that sported a wide gold stripe along the hips. Her long brown hair was pulled back into a tail and she wore her mesh, New Balance running shoes. I looked at her with a mixture of lust and dear, wondering what she was up to now. She leaned against the doorjamb and crossed her ankles, her arms over her breast forcing a smile as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry about that," she said trying to sound sincere. "I got a little carried away. But I was looking at your Bookmarks and it just sounded SO hot. "She bit her lip trying to suppress a grin and failing. I was still blushing with the shame of it all.

"I can't believe you did that too me!" I said, my voice rising in a strained pitch. "It's too much! I'm your brother for Christ;s sakes!"

"Oh, will you lighten up," she chided, stepping up to me and placing her left hand on her shapely hip.

"You loved it and you know it."

"No! It was horrible!" I said, my voice cracking.

She reached out with her right hand and flicked the swollen bulge of my panties with her finger. "Little Jay say otherwise." She laughed as I winced. "And like I said, Pervo, I looked at your Book Marked sites, all the Femdom and foot stuff and bondage, all the stories you've saved. I know what gets you hot."

"You-you..."I stared at Lisa speechless, burning with shame at all that she must have seen.

"That's right, loser, " she continued, grinning wickedly, "I know every dirty little secret you've got, and if you don't want me sharing with Mom, and plastering everything on Facebook, you better start being extra nice and attentive to my needs. Got it?"

I stared dumbly for a moment, then finally hung my head in defeat after nodding, tears welling up in my eyes again. "I- I can't believe you're doing this to me," I sobbed, my chin on my chest and looking down I saw that my cock was straining at the panties I was wearing. I was almost throbbing being on the receiving end of my sister's newfound dominant attitude. "You're my sister. I- I love you!"

I felt Lisa's hand on my shoulder and I looked up into her smiling face, "I know you do, Bro, and I love you. But I'm not your sister, I'm your Master, and you're my slave. Our little bet opened up a whole new world for me and I'm loving it. And you will too, once you lighten up and accept your place. Trust me, Jay. I'm gonna make all your dreams come true."

"Now go get changed. Mom said we could go play racquetball if you made a dent in your chores. I don't want to lose our deposit on the court. Chop-chop! "Lisa said laughing as she swatted my ass then trotted out of the room. I hate to admit that I was looking at her ass and legs before she turned the corner and was out of sight.

I finished cleaning up and went to my room stopping short in the doorway as I stared at the garment laid out on my bed. I thought at first it was a one-piece bathing suit, then realized that it was a lycra aerobics outfit with thin shoulder straps and a low-cut neckline. It was shockingly bright pink, and just looking at it I knew it was way too small. As I finally stepped into the room I saw that my tennis shoes were on the floor as well as a tee shirt and men's shorts, along with a pair of women's ankle socks, white with little pink balls on the back ankle. "I can't wear this!" I called out to Lisa when I finally found my coice.

"You can and you will, slave!" she called back from somewhere in the house. "You can wear your boy clothes over the top, butI want you in that just like the sissy you want to be. Hurry up!"

I bit my lip and stared at the totally feminine garb for long moments before finally dressing as my sister demanded...

The bibycle ride to the club was torture in itself. It had to be nearing one hundred degrees and the humidity was thick and oppressive. I could see thunder clouds growing in the west and knew there would be storms later. I peddled across town with my sister though; behind her actually, all of our equipment slung over my back in a bike messenger's bag.

I was sweating bullets ans saw a sheen of perspiration on Lisa as well when we finally turned into the parking lot of the health club. I was surprised when she coasted past the bike racks out front and steered towards the alley that ran behind the building. "Where are we going?" I asked as I pedaled harder to catch up with her.

"You'll see," she said as she leaned back and let her bike go, coasting with no hands towards the back dead end of the alley. I followed, but I looked up and groaned when I saw Matt leaning against his car at the far end, smoking a cigarette and grinning as we approached.

Lisa skidded to a stop and got off her bike leaning it against the wall of the building and running up to her boyfriend throwing her arms about his neck, kissing, He returned the affection, his arms tugging her close, his hands groping her ass as he tongued her while I stood there stupidly, straddling my own bicycle, After what must have been a few minutes they broke the embrace and Matt wrapped his arm about Lisa's waist as they both looked at me, smiling.

"Hey, sissy," Matt chortled taking a drag off of his cigarette. "How's it hangin'?" he said, laughing at his attempt at humor.

"Hello, Matt," I said glumly knowing no good would come of this. I looked at Lisa, her wicked grin making me cringe, wondering what was in store. There in the alley were the employee cars I assumed, a large green dumpster and a high fence blocking off an empty field beyond. I could see cars speeding along the Interstate not so far away, but otherwise the alley was secluded and deserted.

"Why's he here, Lisa?" I said trying to sound authoritative. "Mom said you weren't supposed to see him."

"Well, Mom will never know," she said with a smirk, "unless of course you rat me out. And we all know what will happen if you do that." Lisa turned to Matt and gave him a peck on the cheek. "You brought the stuff?"

"Yeah," Matt said releasing my sister and moving around behind his classic Nova. I knew that he had refurbished the car that was a junker when he bought it, left over from the 80s when it was popular. He had rebuilt the engine from scratch, added an air scoop, jacked the back and hammered out the body, repainting every inch and adding chrome rims that probably cost him more than the car initially had. I had to admit that it was cherry, a dusky metallic blue with white stripes. He popped the trunk as Lisa crooked a finger beckoning me closer. I got off my bike, dropped the bag to the blacktop and walked up to her, leaning my bicycle against hers, against the wall.

"What's going on?" I asked as Matt turned about holding a wad of cable ties in his hands. I knew that Matt's father installed cable and that he haelped out part time and over the summer.

"Well..." Lisa said as she sauntered forward taking the cable tie from Matt and stepping before me. "We won't be playing racquetball like I told Mom. Matt and I might," she giggled, "but I doubt it. And you definitely won't."

At that point Matt grabbed me from behind, dragging my arms and drawing my wrists together behind me, his right hand easily holding them in place while his left clamped over my mouth. I screamed and kicked, but my yells were muffled and he easily held my wrists together and kept me in place as Lisa stepped closer, I felt her loop the plastic cable tie about my wrists, threading it and zipping it tight until it bit into my skin, As I kicked and struggled she took a second from her boyfriend and quickly, neatly bound my ankles as well. She added a third to my knees and a fourth drawing my elbows tightly together.

I continue to struggle, 'mmphing into Matt's hand as Lisa went to our bad and started to rummage through it. When she finally stood and turned my eyes went wide seeing that she was holding the filthy pink panties that I had been wearing in one hand, a roll of duct tape in the other. Shw strode up before me and nodded at Matt who released his grip on my mouth.

"Lisa! No!" I stupidly shouted and she quickly shoved the soiled panties into my gaping mouth. I groaned at the foul taste, my own sweat and body odor filling my mouth as Lisa quickly wrapped the silver tape three tight turns about my head. Within moments she had my hair pinned to my neck and the panties sealed tightly away in my mouth, the foul salty taste making me gag.

Matt was laughing as he hefted me up then, easily cradling me in his strong arms as he turned and dumped me roughly into the trunk of his car. I moaned as I hit the metal bed, his tired jack jamming into my ribs with enough force to force the tears from my eyes to run down my cheeks. But they weren't done yet.

Lisa leaned in and folded my legs back, producing another cable tie and attaching my ankles to my wrists, left me in a hog-tie. When she stood up she was smiling and Matt slipped his arm about her waist again. I was sobbing and grunting into my gag as they laughed at me, finally kissing.

"Nnnngggh..." I groaned into my foul tasting gag, crying as I struggled at my bonds, the plastic biting into my already raw skin. I was sweating and squirming in the trunk well but knew that I was trapped until they set me free. Finally I sagged and admitted defeat, looking up at my captors, my sister and her boyfriend leering down at me.

"We're gonna go have some fun," my sister said as she leaned into the trunk. She grabbed my cheek between her fingers and gave it a hard squeeze. "And you need some quiet time to contemplate your new role in my life," I whined as she squeezed harder, pinching and shaking my head, gasping through my nose when she finally let go and leaned back. I saw Matt reach up to the lip of the trunk's hood. "Have fun."

Matt slammed the trunk lid shut as my sister laughed, drowning out my screams...

I don't know how long I was locked in the trunk, but I was miserable the entire time. If I thought that it was hot and humid outside, trapped within the tight confines of the trunk was one hundred times worse. With the afternoon sun beating relentlessly on the trunk's metal lid I felt as though I was broiling, quickly wringing wet with sweat. I could barely move, and when I did the jack dug into my ribs, or his tire iron poked me in the ass; no comfortable spot to ne found. I could barely see after my eyes adjusted, a thin breath through my snotty nose was tinged with the odors of grease and gasoline and the rybber of his spare tire that my head nestled against.

Still I struggled at my bonds, squirming about in the cloistered trunk well tugging uselessly at the plastic binding my wrists. I knew I would never get free as I moaned into my pantey gag, the ties too tight to slip free and too tough to break, I was sobbing again soon enough, trying not to as my breathing became labored, finally laying still and trying to calm down though my heart was still racing out of control and my cock was rigid with excitement.

I lay there wondering how my loving sister could suddenly become so cruel and cold. But she had said it herself, that shw loved the power and control that she had over me. It thrilled her to have me at her beck and call, as her slave and toy and play thing. Shw apparently had a latent dominant nature and our friendly bet had brought that to the surface and she was reveling in it, taking us both to our limits. But where I had found mine, I think she was a long way yet for topping hers.

I jerked awake...

I must have doozed off, or maybe passed out from the heat. I thrased about a bit, finally realizing that nothing had changed. I blinked into the darkness hearing the roar and grind of a barbage truck emptying the dump bin at the back end of the alley. After the truck cycled I felt the car shift, smelled cigarette smoke.

"Fuckin' hot out," a gruff voice saud right above me. I figured one of the garbage men was sitting on the boot taking a leisurely break. My penis started to grow again with the thought of his freedom, my captivity.

"I'll say," a woman's voice sounded farther off. "Supposed to rain tonight. Thunder bumpers, should take the edge off. I hope. I hate this shit. Stinks..."

"Hey! That's my car you're sittin' on," I heard Matt's voice and the car shifted again.

"Sorry, kid. Just takin' a break."

"Yeah, okay," Matt's voice again right at the back of the car.

"Nice ride," the garbage man said, his voice farther way. The truck rumbled to life again and the rest of the conversation was drowned out by the noise. The car shifted again and I heard a door slam.

And another as the truck rumbled away...

I recognized my sister's voice after a bit, though it was rushed and hushed. Matt laughed at whatever she said. Little bursts of quiet conversation as I writhed about in my bonds. I heard my sister moan...

The car started rocking as my sister's moans got louder and louder. Soon she was screaming, begging for more, Yelling out her approval: Yes! Yes! Yes..."

I closed my eyes trying to drown out the noise of their fucking. Lisa and Matt were having sex, no doubt getting off on the fact that I was bound and gagged and locked in the trunk just a few feet away...

They had sex three times if the sounds of Lisa's screams were any indication. Her voice reached crescendo as the car rocked wildly with just occasional grunts from Matt. Maybe the car needed new suspension, I don't know but eventually everything relaxed and went quiet again. Finally after several agonizing minutes I heard the slamming of the car doors again followed by footsteps and key fumbling into the lock on the trunk. A coule moments later I was squinting up into the glare of sunlight, my sister and her boyfriend dark silhouettes against the late afternoon sky, brilliant blue but for a few wispy clouds drifting far overhead; harbingers of the coming storm.

"You look hot,: Lisa said giggling as she leaned in, hands on the edge of the trunk, "in more ways than one." Matt laughed stupidly at her joke.

I stared up mutely at my sister, letting my eyesight adjust to the glare. Her hair was a tousled mess I saw and her breast were not quite evenly lined-ip in her sports bra. Both she and Matt were glistening with sweat after their workout. My sister smiled wickedly down at me, reaching in and running a fingernail the length of my bound body making me shiver and writhe with excitement tingling under my skin.

"Have a good time, bitch?" she asked with a chuckle, reaching down cupping my erection, rubbing my stiff cock between her thumb and forefinger. She smirked, "I guess you did."

"Nnngh..." I grunted into my gag shaking my head in the negative, both to my alleged 'good time' and to her touches. She giggled again, grinning then biting her lower lip as her hand slid between my thighs and she palmed my ballsac. I started to sqirm as she slowly closed her hand into a fist, squeezing harded and harded, her nails digging sharply into my groin.

Lisa laughed as I writhed about under her assault, squealing into my gag for her to stop, and then just in pain as she pressed my testicles together. I Could see Matt lurking behind her, wincing with sympathetic pain but doing nothing to stop her. Lisa's tongue flitted about her lip in obvious excitement, her eyes sparkling with a wicked glee until she finally gave one last excruciating squeeze before letting go. Her finger flicked a parting shot against my now flaccid penis and she giggled again.

"That's better," she said nodding. "Can't have you going home to Mommy with a nasty old erection, mow can we?"

"Like anyone would notice," Matt snorted. "His cock's more a clit, ya ask me." Lisa laughed her agreement.

"We better get going," Lisa said with a sigh after checking the time on her cell phome. She turned back to Matt and stood on tiptoe to give him a peck on the cheek. "Cut him loose, Babe. I'll get the bikes."

Matt nodded and as I snuffed and tried to blink away my tears I saw him reach behind him and pull a utility knife from its sheath on his belt. He grinned as he flicked the long blade open than leaned in ordering me to hold still. "Don't want to cut you...much," he sniggered as he slipped the flat of the blade against my cheek up under the duct tape. With a quick slice the tape was cut.

I yowled in pain as he casually ripped the taped from my skin, taking a clump of my hair away with it. Luckily he caught himseld and eased the rest off of my hair as best he could or I would have ended up with a bald patch on the back of my head. He left me to push the sodden panties from my mouth as he went to work cutting the cable ties off; first the hog tie, then elbows, knees, ankles, and finally my wrists.

"Get out pansy." he said backing away and sheathing his knife as I struggled to move. My left arm was tingly numb from laying on it for so long, my legs aching from being cramped and bent. FInally though I was able to ease up and get my hands in front of me, then slowly crawl from the trunk, Lisa and Matt watching with conceited smirks and doing nothing to help me.

I staggered and swayed a bit and had to hold onto the car to get my legs back under me. I knew I looked a mess, my clothes and hair wringing wet with sweat, grease staining my shirt and shorts and my skin as well. There were red, chaffed rings encircking my wrists where the ties had bit and probably a red stripe om my face too from the tape. Wet with sweat, conversely I was parched. My mouth was dry as a desert, the panties having soaked up my spit. I looked to Lisa.

"Can I get some water?" I asked with a rasping, choked voice. She smirked, her arm about her boyfriend's waist, thumb in his belt loop.

"You'll have to ask better than that, slave boy," she said with an evil chuckled. I could almost hear the wheels turning in her head again.

"Please, may I have some water?" I asked more nicely. Lisa shook her head.

"Try again," Her smile widened.

"Please....Lisa," I said trying not to get angry, "may I have a drink of water."

SLAP!

My head twisted to the side with the force of her blow, her palm burning my cheek with the impace. Instantly the tears welled up again as I stared in shock, rubbing my face. Even Matt was staring wide-eyed.

"On your knees, bitch, and beg for it!" she snapped pointing to the ground before her. Still stunned at the outburst I dropped to my knees, wincing at the hot pavement and pain as a rock dug into my skin, I looked at her standing haughtily above me, hands on her hips and trying to look stern. I bowed my head trying to ooze humility.

"Please, Miss Lisa. May I have a drink of water," I stared at the ground, hands on my thighs, head hanging low as her right foot slid forward.

"Kiss my foot," she commanded and I shivered quickly glancing about. We were alone in the seclusion of the alley, but passing cars could see anyone at anymoment could come out the back door of the gym. I yelped as her hand bounced off the back of my head.

"Now, bitch, or you get nothing!"

I placed my palms to the hot black top and bent low, placing a long hard kiss to the toe of her sneakers. I could smell the rubber of the shoe and her perspiration, old and stale mingling with the salty fresh of today. I was so dehydrated that the smell made my head swim but I kissed her foot, then the other. I was still lavishing her shoes with affection when when water started pouring to the pavement by my head...

"Better lick it up fast, boy, before it evaporates, "Lisa said with a cruel laugh that sent a shiver through me. I looked up to see her holding the empty plastic bottle, she and Matt smiling down at me. She tossed the bottle into the dumpster then folded her arms across her chest waiting.

Whimpering I lowered my face to the pavement between her feet and started lapping up the water like a dog, swallowing grit and God knows what else in the process. I was so thirsty and dehydrated that the shame of my act did not matter. I did not care who saw me degrading myself, begging for something that everyone took for granted simply by turning a tap on a sink. I lapped up every drop that I could, dragging my tongue over the blacktop and around Lisa's shoes feeling that I could sink no lower.

Lisa of course proved me wrong again as she pulled a foot away and placed it on the back of my head. She pressed down, mashing my face into the hot pavement until I cocked my head to the side. She pressed all the harder once my check was to the ground. I thought for a moment that she was going to step right up on my head, but instead she arched her foot up and started finding her sole against my face as though crushing out a cigarette, laughing all the while.

"You'll be licking these shoes clean later, bitch," she said flattening her foot onto my face again. "We gotta get going though, so for now you can be my doormat." I groaned as Lisa dragged her shoe fully across my face, wiping her sole on my sweaty skin. The rubber and grooves hurt and tugged as she pressed and I whimpered with the pain, then endured as she repeated with her left foot, twisting and wiping her shoe soles clean.

"Get up!" she finally ordered stepping back. "Load your bike in the trunk."

I slowly got back on my feet and did as she commanded. I had to move some things about and fold the bicycle's front at an odd angle but finally managed to get it in and close the hatch. Lisa then ordered me to load her bike into the back seat, which I did; though again there was barely room. Like Luke Skywalker I suddenly had a bad feeling about this, seeing that Lisa's bike was taking up the whole back seat leaving me nowhere to sit.

"I know you probably want to join the track team at school again next year," she said rightly. I was not athletic at all, save for running marathons for school and it was the one sport I enjoyed, except for our racquetball games. "Don't want you getting out of shape, Jay, so you can practice by running home." Lisa laughed.

I stared at her in disbelief, dripping sweat. "Jeez, Lisa. It's five miles easy. You'll kiill me in this heat."

"No pain, no gain, bitch," she said with a chuckle. "And just for that... strip!"

"What?"

SLAP!!

I reeled with her blow and stared in confusion. She looked annoyed and impatient, a smirk playing at the corners of her mouth.

"Take off you boy clothes and strip down to the pretty running clothes I gave you to wear. Give me anymore shit and I'll take your shoes too. You can run home in those girly socks I gave you then suck them clean tonight," she snorted, "but you'd probably like that."

I stared at her for a heartbeat or two, then started to strip knowing that she was totally serious. In moments I was wearing only the pick and black lycra running shorts and sports bra. Lisa took my boy clothes, checked the pockets of the pants, and then chucked them into the dumpster telling Matt to close the lid. We all jumped as it slammed shut, then Lisa focused on me again.

"Start running bitch!" Lisa ordered pointing towards the entrance to the alley. I stared at her for a moment, hoping that she was kidding, but I could see by the set of her jaw, the steel in her dark eyes and the smirk tugging the corners of her lips that she was totally serious. I licked my lips, then started jogging, heading in the general direction of home. "Faster!" Lisa shouted and I picked up the pace.

I reached the end of the alley and saw people congregating in the main parking lot of the gym. There was nothing Ic ould do, so ran on trying to steer wide and hoping they would ignore me. I heard the engines of Matt's Nova gunning, a squeal of tires and then a horn as he roared the car up beside me, Lisa in passenger seat smiling with delight as the car rolled, pacing me.

"I'm not totally wicked, so we'll drive ahead and park, waiting for you. You know the route back home. I'll be timing you though, and if you're slow we'll leave your ass to fend for yourself. I imagine the Spics around 10th Street would love a pretty little sissy like you, so you better keep up." Lisa laughed as the Nova leapt and roared away burning rubber in its wake.

I swallowed hard and picked up my pace, glancing in red embarrasment as the crowd outside the gym laughed and pointed. I hung my head at the jeers and catacalls, ignoring the onlookers as I ran on

I could see Lisa and Matt making out as I finally caught up to the car several blocks away. I was sweating like a pig and breathing hard as I neared the rear bumper only to be enveloped in the smoke and exhaust as Matt peeled away again...

And again...

And again...

I was lagging and near dead as we went through the low rent district. The neighborhood was mainly Hispanic, migrant workers that settled in the cheap housing over the summer until it was time to work the outlying orchards again, picking pears mainly. On a sweltering day like today they were outside in force, lounging in the shade, playing stick ball in the street, playing music and drinking beer.

In the distance I could see the Nova several blocks ahead at the fringes of the neighborhood, idling as it waited for me. I hung my head and ran, trying to pick up my pace but gasping for every burning breath, my arms and legs heavy but churning, I WAS out of shape. All eyes turned to look, to stare as I jogged through their streets. I heard their comments, though did not understand except the most basic Spanish:

Chica...
Punta...
Cunyo...

I bit my lip as I ran harder, increasing my pace as some teens came closer trying to grope me. grab me. I put my head down and ran for all that I was worth, tears streaming in shame and fear as I churned towards the Nova. I could hear feet punding the street behind me, the teens chasing after.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but shrugged it off...

Pain as something whacked across my ass...

I saw the door to the Nova open, Matt's voice ordering me in. I scrambled to comply and he roared on again with me hanging on for dear life, crying and gasping for every breath...

Lisa was kissing Matt goodbye just five blocks from our street. He had driven there before she said we should ride the last bit of the way and I was ordered to unload our bikes while they made out and said their farewells. Finally they broke their embrace and a flushed Lisa strolled towards me and straddled her bike.

"One word and you know what happens, right?" she said more than asked. I nodded.

"You post all those pictures to Facebook, e-mail my friends and my life is over." She smirked, nodding.

"You DO understand," she said with a wicked little laugh. "Good," She gave Matt a final, loving wave then set off towards home, me in tow pedaling behind...

We went into the back yard through the side gate, locking it behind and walking our bikes to set them under the patio. We had looked at one another seeing Mom's car in the driveway. She was home early though we had figured she might be as she was taking Monday off so wanted to get as much as she could from the weekend.

I followed Lisa inside and we found Mom immediately, leaning against a countertop and guzzling from a bottle of Poland Spring. She was dressed in raggedy denim short shorts and a red spaghetti strap camisole. Her brown hair cascaded about her smooth, tanned shoulders as she tipped her head back to drink, and my gaze drifted to her feet, toenails sculpted and painted a dark, shining scarlet, the soles of her feet gray with dust and dirt. She finished her long drink and finally lowered the bottle to greet us with a wide smile.

"Welcome home," she said as she thumbed the cap back onto the bottle's nipple top, setting it on the counter. "How was the game?"

"Great!" Lisa piped up, lying. "I beat slave boy three sets. It wasn't even close," she said with a laugh as I set our gear bag to the floor nodding in agreement. I looked up to see my mother eyeing us curiously, cocking her head ever so slightly.

"Looks like you had quite the workout, Jay."

I glanced down at my sweat sodden clothes then looked at Lisa. She was shining with perspiration from the humidity outside but looked nowhere near as bad as I did, dripping wet and filthy, "Yeah, Lisa ran me ragged." Which was not totally a lie.

"Well, you need to get cleaned up," Mom said with a sniff. "You reek." She looked at Lisa and frowned. "You too, nasty girl." Lisa laughed.

"Going," she said as she hurried out of the kitchen giggling every step of the way as Mom turned back to me.

"And you..." Mom said pointing imperiously at the back door. "Outside!"

I went as ordered and stood out on the lawn as my mother directed while she went to the side of the house and unfurled the garden hose. I groaned and hung my head knowing what was coming. Mom turned the faucet on and strolled towards me, the dripping gun nozzle of the hose in hand.

"I'm glad I got out early today," Mom said as she raised the gun and squeezed the trigger. I squealed as I staggered back, the spray of chill water both welcome and dreaded. Mom ignored my protest as she hosed me down, chatting away.

"Took awhile to get things done, but we're all far enough ahead at work that I can get my Personal Day on Monday. We've got a three-day weekend to have fun with you now, Lisa and I," she laughed aiming the spray at my still tender groin as I tried to cover mtself. "And believe me, we will."

Mom hosed me down for a good five minutes before she finally dropped the hose to the gross. By that time I was on the ground and in the fetal position, huddling against the fierce spray and whimpering from the pain as the water blasted my abused body. When I finally regained some semblance of composure I saw Mom's feet resting just inches from my face, standing in a muddy spot barren of grass.

"Take a long look, slave," she purred wiggling her toes and cocking her foot. "You'll be cleaning these later. A reward for being such a good slave and doing such a good job on the chore list today." Mom shifted her right foot forward until her toes were right under my face. "Kiss!"

I rolled onto my belly, prostrate before my mother and kissed the top of her feet. She laughed and turned away, strolling back towards the house. "Crawl into the middle of the yard, strip and kneel there until you're dry, boy."

"Strip?" I asked in shock, glancing up just as Mom reached the back porch. Turning she said:

"I said strip, and I mean it," she said, her face going cold and hard. She could not hold it though, and finally smiled. I'll have something for you to wear inside, but those," she pointed shaking her head, "need to go through the real wash. Now hurry up! Keep me waiting and you'll regret it." And with that she went inside, screen door slamming shut behind her.

Hot, steaming, aching in places I did not know existed on my body I did as I was told. I crawled into the middle of the lawn and stripped off my borrowed running clothers and tosssed them aside.

I then knelt, naked in the grass, waiting to dry...