Thread: Rapture reviews
View Single Post
Old 13-Feb-15, 03:51
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Rapture reviews

I’ve been fortunate enough to have two sessions with Rapture in the last few months. The reason being the first was wrestling but took place on a bed. I knew that would be the case beforehand, but after that session I just had to do a real wrestling session and she happened to be in my state again a month later. The one word I keep thinking of to describe her is physical. She is more muscular in person than in most pictures and it seems those muscles are just yearning to be active in some form or fashion. She’s like a combination of the Energizer bunny and Robocop in a sexy woman.

No disrespect to other women I’ve sessioned with but Rapture is indeed the scissor queen amongst them, because the strength of her squeeze is about a match with Arekah Lox or Amazon Annie but her ability to pulsate her scissors is unique. It’s basically like getting cuffed in the head just as you miiiight be able to struggle out of a scissor or flip her over with a pushup. That was most of our first session. The room had two beds and almost as soon as I took my shirt off, she trampolined off both the beds and tackled me. I had no chance after that due to the pulsating scissors.

I am not a skilled wrestler but Rapture might be the best wrestler I’ve come up against. She had a great combination of quickness and size, it was overwhelming. In the second session, she actually had a cracked femur but the only difference I noticed was the lack of pulsating scissors. That’s when I found out about her overall quickness, and ability to get me into a chokehold seemingly at will.

She wasn’t hard to contact and set-up sessions with either. I’d read some reviews here saying she was a challenge to reach but I didn’t run into that.

She was wearing the bottoms shown in the attachment for our first session.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rapture04.JPG (82.9 KB, 919 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post: