View Single Post
Old 25-Jan-18, 20:21
ap643

Default Re: New Boxing Challenges at the Core Four Gym

As Krysten enters the ring, I have to admit that she looks to be in the best shape that I have ever seen her in. Sans glasses, her long brown hair pulled back into a fighting ponytail I see that there is no longer any extra poundage around her middle. In short, she looks to be in top condition. Kry's bountiful breasts are held firmly in place by a black Everlast sleeveless leotard top. Her trim tight ass is encased by Royal Blue foxy boxing shorts cut high on her powerful looking thighs and her hands covered with 10oz blue gloves.

All of this causes me to doubt the wisdom of Diane's decision to take up her challenge at this particular time. But my wifes pride would not let her refuse this fight, and I watch my scarlet red clad warrior climb into the ring , give me a kiss, and proceed to warm up for her fight with someone her daughters age.

Krysten enjoys a 2 inch height advantage , negligable, but her 2 inch reach advantage could cause some problems especially when Diane tries to dodge jabs to get inside to do any damage to the body.

Diane looks so serious as opposed to Krysten's lighthearted smiling countenance.

Kry's boyfriend and a sister will tend to her, Elizabeth and myself will second Diane.
While my friend Steve, who will serve as the ref, confers with the two boxers, I notice that Jerry and Cynthia, Diane's next opponant, settle themselves ringside no doubt to " scout " Di before finalizing the date for their challenge.

Krysten hops up and down, banging her blue gloves together.
Diane throws a few punch combinations to ready herself.

Both gals are ready. Theres the bell...