View Single Post
Old 25-Jan-18, 23:42
ap643

Default Re: New Boxing Challenges at the Core Four Gym

ROUND 1

Diane is the suprise aggressor and darts across the ring catching the younger girl by suprise landing a right hand which knocks her head backwards and causing her to blink in shock. Krysten retreats a step, gets her blue clad fists up and her wits about her before returning to the frey firing jabs which quickly redden my wife's face and causing her to briefly retreat a few steps.

Diane, knowing that she cannot stand and trade punches from a distance, begins to circle Krys darting in to bang the body. Two to three jabs are the price she pays for this strategy and while landing some solid body shots the exchange rate will be a losing proposition if it continues like this. For the entire round, Diane bangs a steady beat to Krysten's body, pinking her belly and rib area nicely. Krysten seems to want to slug it out but I hear her boyfriend shouting " Hit and run, hit and run."

Krysten and Diane slow the murderous punch rate with a mutual clinch at the rounds end.

Krysten and Diane momentarily stand face to face glaring at each other before retreating to each others corner for a needed breather. I score the round a hard fought punishing draw.

Diane returns to our corner and Liz and I go to work trying to reduce the swelling beginning around her left eye. Her nose is tender to the touch and she is already perspiring freely.

Krys, aside from a slight reddening around her torso, is unmarked, cool and ready to fight.

ROUND 2

Again Diane attacks and throws Krys off balance driving lefts and rights into the younger woman's taut torso, before she is able to establish fighting distance with her jab. Krys does emit some slight cries of discomfort when my bride pummels her midsection, discomfort I am quite used to suffering when we spar.

Krys grudgingly gives ground as Di slowly maneuvers her towards the ropes of our cozy ring. Krys clinches time and again as Diane's punches begin to soften her up.

The return punches are few and far between as Krys is finding it almost impossible to punch back. If she tries to croach, Di stacks her up and wails away to the body. If she tries to clinch, many times Di shoves her backward onto her heels. When return punches fly, Diane ducks under 90% of them. For every jab landed, 2-3 punches slam into Krystens increasingly pained and pink trunk.

This round has seen my gal fight like a magnificant punching machine causing Krysten's knees to buckle on at least two occasions and stiffling her attempts to keep this a long distance affair. The bell sounds as the two pugilists are in a tight clinche. Diane turns sharply to return to our corner. Krys stands and stares as she looks on.

In her corner, Krys must be thinking that this was not the way this fight was supposed to be going. She is breathing deeply as her boyfriend tries to cool her off and right this ship.

Diane too, is breathing deeply but other than being wet with sweat looks none the worse for wear as she was generally the punisher this round. I just hope that she is not punching herself out. I score this a big win for Diane.

ROUND 3

After cooling Diane off, we send her out to continue the battle.

Krysten's boyfriend has been loudly instructing his charge between rounds and while I couldn't make out what he said, it's a different Krysten who returns to the fight.

In a desperate bid to " turn this around " she attacks immediately bombing Diane with left and rights to the body stopping her forward motion. Diane is shocked by the attack and stumbles backwards as Krys is now the pain inflictor.

Just as suddenly, Krys changes targets and rips jabs, hooks and crosses to Di's face and chest. Her hand speed is lightening quick and brutally effective causing my gal no chance to stabilize or fight back effectively. An occasional punch scores in between the carpet bombing. Diane's nose now begins to bleed, her left eye swells ominously and her face turns almost as red as her outfit.

Now against the ropes, she tries to push Krys off of her which only gives Krys more punching room and punch she does.

Di turtles up behind her gloves as punches rain down upon her in a hellacious beating causing sweat and blood to fly and her knees to tremble as the bell saves her from almost certainly being knocked out. In her own corner, she spits out her bloody mouthpiece and plops down on her stool.

Krysten raises her arms into the air as if she has already been declared the winner.
We have a lot of work to do if Diane is even able to continue.

Steve comes over and asks Diane if she wants to continue. If looks could kill..." Ok Ok."

I work on stopping the bleeding, Liz works on reducing the swelling, and we both try to get Diane to give up the fight.

We too, get the look.

I then sternly tell her that one more round like this and I will stop it. As we look into each others eyes she grudgingly agrees, but vows that it will not be neccessary. Liz and I exchange glances while shaking our heads in disbelief.

No further punishment has been suffered by Krys in that round so she, while now wet with perspiration, is virtually unmarked and is eager to resume the fight. Looking across the ring my eyes meet hers and I can read the shock in her expresion when she sees that Diane is intent to continue. She shrugs her shoulders as if to say, " If it's more she wants, it's more she'll get."

Diane is revived, but I don't really know how much she has left in the tank. Krysten has been a lethal force of nature last round administering constant punishment.

There's the bell. Diane rises.

Krysten rises and bangs her blue blood tainted gloves together.

ROUND 4

Krysten's punching rate slows a bit, much to Diane's relief I'm sure, however her accuracy and timing are as lethal as ever.
She gets up on her toes as she dances while jabbing, bobbing and weaving and administering another punishing attack intended to cripple Diane's counter attack. She evades most of Di's blows and after about a minute, goes flatfooted and attacks with a vicious intensity.

Punches to Di's face crash through her now weakened defense jolting her head back. Followup blows to the belly and chest cause her whole body to shudder even while her stout legs keep her upright. Still she moves forward only to have her body pay a frightful price.

Krysten looks at Steve but he misses the silent plea she gives him to stop the carnage.

Failing at that, she takes matters into her own fists.

A punishing right, left, right rock Diane's skull, a gut busting left hook, right uppercut to the belly drop her hands and a left uppercut on her undefended jaw shut off all attempts at defense.I leap into the ring as Diane is all but out and as she grabs Krysten around her waist. Krys opens her arms as Diane crumbles to the ring floor. Her face never leaving contact with her vanquisher as she collapses . I quickly gather her into my arms.

Krysten raises her arms in triumph. She has destroyed Diane inside 4 rounds. As Steve has both warriors in the ring , he raises Krysten's fist in the air to acknowledge her the winner. Diane gives her a hug smiling, but I know not happily. I notice something that is unexpetedly sexy to me. The sight of two glasses wearing female boxers has me turned on in a way I never thought possible.

Cynthia is strangely silent as she witnessed this destruction, but I'm told that some gutteral moans were heard during the final round. They leave without speaking to me, but I'm sure that she will want her match with Diane sooner than later.

In the days that follow, Dawn, Liz and myself will recieve some challenges. Thats for another day.

Jonjac30 will be writing the match between my wife Diane and his Cynthia. I fearfully but eagarly await that fight.

Last edited by ap643; 26-Jan-18 at 04:31.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: