View Single Post
Old 26-Aug-17, 00:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Skylar Rene reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ckm3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Guys,

Are you aware if she is still active?
If you can have a session with here in LA?

Can you guys send me on DM how much was the tribute paid for a 1hr session with her.

She is absolutely gorgeous, I cannot simply die without have a sesion with her

Regards
KickmeHard
Why would she not be active? She's still up on session girls and WB270.

Skylar is more expensive. When I met her in NY a few years ago her rate was (I think) $400 per hour, $250 per half. I could be wrong, that's from memory, but her rate were clearly above the normal 300 at the time and her rate might have gone up since then. She also doesn't do competitive (past injuries I think - which is a legit reason).

I can't speak for her replies on e-mails, as she probably gets a lot of e-mails, but if you do e-mail her, maybe tell her a little bit about yourself and what you want and if you're looking for competitive, look somewhere else. She told me, after we met, shot a video and had a mini 15 minute session that if I e-mailed her, to remind her where we met.

She's got a great scissors, big soft legs and a gorgeous cushiony ass. She's soft muscle, not hard muscle, which I like, though she has six-pack abs, but her legs have some softness to them, which to me, makes for a more pleasant scissor than rock-hard legs. She could still make me tap in a head scissor or triangle pretty easy.

I don't know what to say about the e-mails, but keep trying, and be nice. She probably get a lot of requests.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: